Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I might consider this kind of jeep truck
j6-022.jpg
That right there is exactly what I wanted the last time I went car shopping. If Jeep released that today, I wouldn't be on a Bronco forum right now.
Sponsored

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd need more room up front.....make it an extended cab and I'm IN ! I'd put a Cap on back too.....doesn't Jeep's rear windows come out or are powered ?

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm amazed they don't put this into design. What a perfect vehicle: size, capability and functional. The Gladiator is cute for a family truck but as an actual off-road capable truck it's redundantly long and contradicting of it's actual function. This though, this even as an extended cab is ideal.

Seeing as how Jeep has made the Gladiator to compete with midsize trucks and offer more off-road ability it is interesting the rumor of Ford making a Bronco extra cab truck. The only way that would makes any kind of sense for Ford is just to go straight after Jeep's products and that would mean Ford having a solid axle on this Bronco pickup and maybe just maybe in the long run a competitor for this if Jeep ever produces this. I digress though as we don't need to go down that hypothetical road.

Last edited:

FX4ord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Its funny everyone harps on Jeep being sub build quality but JD Power ranks Ford even worst for 2016:

2016_vds_rank_1.jpg

My 2013 JKU has been awesome minus a couple of little things (heated passenger seat went out after warranty, front diff leak covered by warranty) With that said, my family has only owned Ford Trucks for the last 15 years and all have been great (both for work and personally).
Note the footnote for Jaguar. I'm seriously considering an E-Pace, they're very hyper and fun to drive around here. This is the 2019 J.D. Power ranking. Much has changed since 2016:

E641F4D7-E364-401C-8A6C-5FECBB1AAB02.png

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Note the footnote for Jaguar. I'm seriously considering an E-Pace, they're very hyper and fun to drive around here. This is the 2019 J.D. Power ranking. Much has changed since 2016:

E641F4D7-E364-401C-8A6C-5FECBB1AAB02.png
Wow, those FCA brands have awful rankings. Jeep is the best of that bunch.

Sponsored