Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
44 out of 523 is 8.41300191% which is a higher draw then I would have thought too. I wonder if that's just a Granger thing since we were all waiting anyways and it's something new or if they were white top holdouts like me.

I didn't realize you reserved later, I'm not sure how many HEs are ahead me but by the time they're being built I be should be close to the top of the list. So from now until Q2 those that are buildable enjoy jumping in front of me!
I'm pretty sure there were quite a few modular top/white modular top hold outs that opted for the Standard Heritage.

I know I was seriously considering it, but not for the white top.

I'm sitting at 139 with a 2Dr order that I changed up, before Zach posted this, to see if I get lucky.

I personally don't think I'm going to see a VIN/build date for '23 because of all the unknowns as to why Ford can't get 2Dr Broncos built at a reasonable pace and that there are probably quite a few 2Dr orders ahead of me.

I'm currently driving, for the Winter months, a well used (under statement) 2006 Honda Odyssey that I'm basically renting (paying insurance, upkeep, gas and such) from a relative, until the Bronco is built.

The thing is both them and I didn't think it was going to take this long for it to get built and now with the looming chance I'll be a 2024, I'm receiving a bit of pressure to look for something else if it ends up being the case.
There is only 1 vehicle I'd consider going after, outside of the Bronco, so I've started putting feelers out and will see what the situation is once it's order banks open up.
Sponsored

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just re ordered (or converted the 2022 order to 23) this morning. Wife really likes the heritage edition so thats what we ordered. 4 door. We were all over the place about whether or not to reorder, what to order, dragging our feet.
Original Reservation was midnight 10-1-2020. Seem like i recalled being in the high 130's in the line a few months back so that jives with the others timeslots. Once Zach's spreadsheet gets updated i'll know for sure? Also not sure if im one of the 44 heritage editions accounted for or 45th?
Either way interesting to see the numbers.

Hope Ford just builds all reservation holders builds in 23 so they/we can all be done with that bullshit! Good luck everyone..

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
44 out of 523 is 8.41300191% which is a higher draw then I would have thought too. I wonder if that's just a Granger thing since we were all waiting anyways and it's something new or if they were white top holdouts like me.

I didn't realize you reserved later, I'm not sure how many HEs are ahead me but by the time they're being built I be should be close to the top of the list. So from now until Q2 those that are buildable enjoy jumping in front of me!
I was hoping more had jumped to free up HOSS 3.0 builds. I was hoping HOSS 3.0 would be a winner.

@Zach@Granger, how many 2 doors and how many WildTraks do you have on order now?

And, yes, I realize that I am still probably a 2027 build date (I am not previewing today? am I? 😂 ).

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford in 24’ Bronco order banks = cancels all 2dr models 👎🏼🖕🏼

Opening the order banks will likely spell doom for any and all of the early rez holders who have not been picked yet. FORD, it would seem, have no real intention of clearing the reservations. Certainly not for Granger and like minded smaller shops.

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Zach@Granger it would be interesting to also see a few extra details in your list of Nov 21st remaining Bronco orders. Including this information along with position and reservation number would be fabulous!

2dr vs 4dr
MIC vs soft top
Model

Thanks, Mark

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The backlog on Maverick hybrids is huge. Ford will likely have a Bronco Sport hybrid in a few years. Probably after they stop making hybrid Escapes.
Glad I got my order in early to Granger. I've had my Hybrid Maverick for 10 months now.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I moved up too somehow. 6 weeks ago I was 41 now up to 36. May get a Bronco by 2024 yet!
Looks like I'm only about 400 spots behind you, lol. I haven't been paying much attention due to faded interest, is Ford still having issues producing 2-doors?

Previously I was considering placing a second local order, but lately I'm thinking of never buying a Bronco, for spite as Jerry Seinfeld would say. :) I've grown to dislike just about everything related to Bronco, it's become so unappealing.

Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! spite-seinfeld

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What decade are we expecting that?

Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that we’re past the cut off, what did final order count come in at? Happy thanksgiving to everyone at Granger btw.
Would like to see this too. Have left the Jeep stock as it looked like I might see a Bronco sooner than later based on the last list. Would like to see the final list so I can make a judgement call to keep waiting, or just end it and start doing the things I want to do with the Rubi.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SETBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Moved up to 133 on the list. Hoping this will get me in 2023??? 08/20 Reservation

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Attached is the final updated list.

531 Orders Placed
224 Orders in "99" status that will fall off
117 Unconverted reservations

I believe we'll have some good news to communicate in regards to production here in the near future. As always we'll post updates on here as we get them.

Zach
Sponsored

Attachments