Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford does not have the highest quality leather. It's got a coating of plastic on top. Might as well just go with the MGV.
Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally love the MGV. It feels really nice and is super comfortable. The only downside is they get super toasty if you’re parked in the sun with the top off.

joshgangluff

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2.3l MT, 1988 Bronco II XL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love mine! I worked nights this summer when it was hot so didn’t do much day time driving, but I could see how they could get toasty in the heat. I’m not a sweaty guy though so I’ve never had breathability issues. Best part about them is that they are super easy to clean. Like, EXTREMELY easy to clean. Very comfortable for me too. Just took an 8 hour trip this week and had no back pain. Most people think they are leather when they check out the ride too so I get extra ritzy points lol ;)

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love mine in my BL. I don't run "hot" so even in the summer they weren't an issue. Just got back from below zero temps in MT, and I am very glad that I have heated seats. The seats are warm before the engine is warm.

The comfort is great and the wash-n-wear is super convenient, especially with blood (fish, deer and elk)

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco MicroFiber Beach Towel in the Summer -for the WIN!
Ford Bronco MGV seats -  likes or dislikes? 1669193380149
as seen on AMAZON!

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For some reason I have visions of the Carhartt covers after my wife decides she hates them. Maybe not, been training her with black leather in her Expedition. No matter, I’ll have rubber floors, so I’ll be happy.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like them so far. Nice and comfortable. When the sun hits them in the summer they can get hot. I don't have the sweating issue some of people have, they balance out nicely in temp. 100% wouldn't trade for cloth, actively avoided buying them. Between myself, a toddler, and a newborn, cloth wasn't going to stay looking good for very long.

These clean up super easy and seem like they are going to stay looking new longer than vehicles I've had with leather.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So far I like mine. They have a good feel to them. They are fine in the fall and winter. Haven't tried summer. I cant see them being any worse than leather in the summer.

I wanted the MGV because they will get dirty. I wanted the ease of cleaning them, and the way out floor.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco starting next October will winter in Florida for about 7 months each year so I decided to spend the extra $$ and go with Katskinz with the cooled option. I love MGV for my boats but would rather have leather or cloth in my Bronco.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still Like mine even after a year. I agree they can get hot in the sun but the cool off pretty quickly. I don't notice my back sweating as much in the Bronco and it does in my 02 Mustang with leather seats. Of course, the Bimini top helps with that.

Sponsored

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, do any seatcovers work with heated MGV seats? I'd love something fabric or ventilated for summer

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me, swamp-ass is exactly the same on leather and MGV. The only car that it did not happen in was a rental with cooled seats - nearly froze my taint off before I figured out how to reduce cooling!

The big plus is that they are impervious to kid spills, dirt, mud, and lab hair.

Glad the A/C in the Bronco totally rocks it in the warm (90) and hot (110+) AZ weather. As with any seats (even cloth) you need to avoid parking where the seats are in direct sunlight here in the summer, or at least use a windshield shade. The dark color makes MGV a bit hotter, but even cloth sucks to sit on when it's 112 out and the seats are baking in the sun.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, do any seatcovers work with heated MGV seats? I'd love something fabric or ventilated for summer
I saw a disclaimer on some site that said their Neoprene seat covers weren’t compatible with the heated seats. Not sure why, maybe just a CYA disclaimer.

I’m looking at a microfiber Summer alternative, but haven’t pulled the trigger. I want tO see some actual fabric samples before dropping money on the issue.

OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am now the owner of a Bad lands with MGV. I like it.

OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks all for the replies. Picked up a Badlands yesterday and I like the seats. Very much like the active x the called it in the Mavericks. My daughter pointed out sweat and such gets into cloth seats forever. I recall my last black cloth seat vehicle you could see sweat stains and almost a salt ring around edge. So I’m happy. Might just go back to what I did when younger if needed. Old T-shirt over the back and a towel on seat bottom.
Sponsored