Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Zone 1" spacers won't work to level out the Wildtrak with HOSS?

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was told by zone it would work and now I see on their website description that it started it won't work with Hoss 3.0 🤷🏻‍♂️, I bought the kit since they said it would work, I might still rip one side apart to find out if it really does work.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m looking for reviews from anyone who installed the APG HOSS 3.0 Spring Perch Collar. These collars are supposed to increase the front and rear ride height.

https://www.rpgoffroad.com/product/bronco-hoss-3-0-spring-perch-collar/

I really just want to level my Bronco, but I can’t find leveling kits for the Wildtrak w/ HOSS.
I was hoping someone has tried this kit cause I'm sure the wildtrak would look sick with a 2.5" front and 1.5" rear lift, but I'm not 100 on the idea of changing the spring rate on the Hoss 3.0 springs. Would hate to ruin a great riding bronco for a look.

OP
OP

odatdude

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was hoping someone has tried this kit cause I'm sure the wildtrak would look sick with a 2.5" front and 1.5" rear lift, but I'm not 100 on the idea of changing the spring rate on the Hoss 3.0 springs. Would hate to ruin a great riding bronco for a look.
My thoughts exactly. Wouldn’t it be great to spend less than $100 just to level the front?!

Sponsored
OP
OP

odatdude

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zone Off Road note for the 1” Leveling Kit - “Not compatible with HOSS 3.0 or Raptor Models”

OP
OP

odatdude

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told by zone it would work and now I see on their website description that it started it won't work with Hoss 3.0 🤷🏻‍♂️, I bought the kit since they said it would work, I might still rip one side apart to find out if it really does work.
Let me know how it goes!

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been looking for something as well. I love the way this thing rides, but it does have a lot of rake. 2.7 is quite a bit heavier than a 2.3 so I'm guessing that you get more downward rake in the 2.7's 🤷‍♂️

I would never put a 2+ inch perch collar on this suspension. It would (IMO) ruin the beautiful tuned fox shocks ride you get with the new Wildtraks.

Fabtech has one coming out that I'm guessing will be a spacer kit with new upper control arms. It may have a partial .5" perch similar to the Zone 1221 Saquatch 2 inch lift.
I don't have all the details yet, but I've called Fabtech and they are testing it.
I've been told it will be released late January/early February 2023.
I'm definitely going to put this on when available and put on some turbomac HD's and Ridge Grappler 35x12.5's

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anything new with the Leveling the HOSS 3.0 , 4 door version... also, I think the shocks were designed for the 2.7 cause that's all that is available in HOSS 3.0..

my best measurements is
38¾ front
40 rear

Is that what yall are seeing?

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m looking for reviews from anyone who installed the APG HOSS 3.0 Spring Perch Collar. These collars are supposed to increase the front and rear ride height.

I really just want to level my Bronco, but I can’t find leveling kits for the Wildtrak w/ HOSS.

We work closely with the RPG team, while we have not had experience with their 3.0 perch collar, we know their products are top notch and would absolutely vouch for their amazing quality and superior design over competition. They go above and beyond.

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have used RPG collars on my Gen 2 and Gen 3 raptors. All have worked well leveling. My suggestion is to use less vs more if there is an option. It will def stiffen up the ride substantially. Handles great but you will lose some of that Cushy ride feeling as a daily driver. Gen 2 needed 2 1/4 Gen 3 only needed 1 and a 1/2 and I like the ride more...

Last edited:

Bean14

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I just received the rpg collars (2.25 front and rear) I am worried that it will ruin the cushy ride as this is my daily driver. But I’m going to see how it goes. I figure I can always

I have 1” of rake. I have 37s to put on also along with the hammer built tailgate reinforcement. Hopefully with the added weight on the rear the rake will decrease slightly.

I will post pictures when installed. Will be a couple of weeks before I can get to it though.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received the rpg collars (2.25 front and rear) I am worried that it will ruin the cushy ride as this is my daily driver. But I’m going to see how it goes. I figure I can always

I have 1” of rake. I have 37s to put on also along with the hammer built tailgate reinforcement. Hopefully with the added weight on the rear the rake will decrease slightly.

I will post pictures when installed. Will be a couple of weeks before I can get to it though.
I think you will still like it as there are benefits but it will firm up. Can play with tire air pressure to help as well. You are also on 37s so you have a bit more Cush than a smaller tire as well.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I was all set to do this as I just wanted a little more space between my fenders and tires.
As an engineer, I couldn't wrap my head around how this would not affect the ride. I did a lot of research and it turns out, it will stiffen up the ride. I just can't bring myself to do it.
I don't want to say "It's not that bad..." in terms of ride.

IF I do something, I might do a small 1/2 - 3/4" body lift. It won't affect anything with the suspension and will give me the small amount of lift I'm looking for.

Looking forward to your review.
Sponsored