First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Explorer, 1998 Cobra, 2006 H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Quite the draw for you.... and lucky you, congrats.

There's truly no rhyme or reason with how Ford picks what will get built.

On the complete opposite side of the spectrum, I'm on day 842 since my reservation and no one has a clue when I might get a build date or VIN. Worst car buying experience of my life...
May I ask what config you ordered? I tried putting in one for a Wildtrak last year and nothing ever happened. I put one in for a BD and 2 weeks later got a production date.
Also things like the the tow hitch will push it back and honestly about $200 cheaper if you buy it from Ford and install it yourself. Very odd indeed.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried putting in one for a Wildtrak last year and nothing ever happened. I put one in for a BD and 2 weeks later got a production date.
Lets, back this up a minute...

I placed my order on 11/21/22 and less than two weeks later got a production date for 1/26/23 its not impossible ;)
Not in stock unit. I actually called my dealer to configure my build while I was out of state for work, never stepped foot in the dealership. I also was an engineer at Ford and have some of connections ;) but I doubt that was the case. Luck of the draw I guess.
So, you just simply updated your order from last year, like 99% of the forum....not a dealer stock unit, hijacked "cancelled" order, brand new walk-in, or using of connections. Context matters in these situations.

Tenon

Raptor
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Shocked when I saw the email.

raptor1.jpg

10/29/22 Walk-In
01/23/22 Build Week
This should shock a lot of people. Me included. We’re still waiting on a 10/25/21 order converted to Raptor on 2/28/22 converted to MY23 on 10/4/22. Still no production email.

Sponsored

StixHunt

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Curious how many have a Bronco now and got emails for another…?
🙋‍♂️ Guilty!

Placed two retail orders Feb 2022 right before the order banks closed. Purposely sought out high volume dealers in my area. BB soft top was delivered at the end of May 2022, took less than 4 months. BD hardtop order was switched to Everglades and just got scheduled for Jan 2023. I’ve said this over and over again, the key to this whole process was about finding high volume dealers with available allocations. I do feel sorry for the early reservation holders who got stuck with low volume dealers.

spaceman666

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Explorer, 1998 Cobra, 2006 H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lets, back this up a minute...

So, you just simply updated your order from last year, like 99% of the forum....not a dealer stock unit, hijacked "cancelled" order, brand new walk-in, or using of connections. Context matters in these situations.
brand new order from a different dealer. I called on 11/21/22 config my bronco over the phone. That's I'll I did. I did have a buddy look into the ordering system for me to check my status but there was nothing. On 12/1/22 got a production date.

KSJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia,F250,Camry,Harley,Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Emailed our salesperson this morning to make changes to our build and he sent back the following reply:
"We are unable to make any changes to your order at this time. Ford has your order lock which is an indication that they will be scheduling the build sometime soon."

No email from Ford yet.
That doesn’t sound right. I received my ‘scheduled for production’ week of 12/12/22 and I changed the color a few days after receiving that email. You should be able to make changes prior to production.

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That doesn’t sound right. I received my ‘scheduled for production’ week of 12/12/22 and I changed the color a few days after receiving that email. You should be able to make changes prior to production.
Yeah, I learned today from Ford my dealer is full of sh!t! When I called the Ford Customer Service the rep said it is still in order processing with no vin or lock on the order and I could still make changes. Not impressed with the dealership at this point!

Last edited:

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I learned today from Ford my dealer is full of sh!t! When I called the Ford Customer Service the rep said it is still in order processing with no vin or lock on the oder and I could still make changes. Not impressed with the dealership at this point!
Wait...a Dealer "Full of S!ht"???? Say it ain't so!!! lol.

I had to walk my dealer through the re-order process back in September. I called and said I needed to convert my MY22 to a MY23 order and was told it was done auto-magically by Ford and there was nothing to do. I had to explain the Priority Code 99 to them - and finally the Fleet Manager got involved and updated my order. Never trust your dealer unless you're 100% sure they know what's going on - because most of the time they don't.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This should shock a lot of people. Me included. We’re still waiting on a 10/25/21 order converted to Raptor on 2/28/22 converted to MY23 on 10/4/22. Still no production email.
What is on your Raptor build? That matters. I’ve specifically been following @FordVideoGuy YouTube channel for his weekly updates on scheduling and what ford is looking for as far as what they want to build in a scheduling week. He indicated that Ford were looking to build raptors that had the beadlock wheels with marine grade vinyl interior and non lux. I tailored my build to that. It might have squeaked me by into a build week.

Tenon

Raptor
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is on your Raptor build? That matters. I’ve specifically been following @FordVideoGuy YouTube channel for his weekly updates on scheduling and what ford is looking for as far as what they want to build in a scheduling week. He indicated that Ford were looking to build raptors that had the beadlock wheels with marine grade vinyl interior and non lux. I tailored my build to that. It might have squeaked me by into a build week.
That makes sense. Ours is lux package.

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my email today 12/03/2022 saying my 2023 Wildtrak was built on 12/01/2022.

Ford Bronco 📬 Bronco Scheduling Emails Now Arriving Today 12/1/22 -- Post Your Emails! IMG_3740

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my email today 12/03/2022 saying my 2023 Wildtrak was built on 12/01/2022.
Congrats! Does that mean they're building faster than they can send out emails? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: