First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is stupid, the threads above showing guys walking in and getting a build date ahead of everyone proves how little this company gets IT. Sticking with my reliable Tacoma and will revisit this sh*thole of a company again down the road. Maybe in a decade they’ll have some semblance of how to run things. Not to mention all the recalls.
Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I have read thru this thread because currently it is the only thing on this forum I am interested in. There are some very frustrating post for us who have been waiting and some inspiring posts of people getting scheduled who have been waiting and the typical post that completely don't understand what scheduling means.

My order is about 20 months old and for the first time it was previewed, still not scheduled, but previewed is progress.

I did not see any February scheduled weeks, did anyone get a February week this round?

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have read thru this thread because currently it is the only thing on this forum I am interested in. There are some very frustrating post for us who have been waiting and some inspiring posts of people getting scheduled who have been waiting and the typical post that completely don't understand what scheduling means.

My order is about 20 months old and for the first time it was previewed, still not scheduled, but previewed is progress.

I did not see any February scheduled weeks, did anyone get a February week this round?
Not that I saw. Lots of 1/23 week scheduling last Thursday. I'm at 12 months now...still "unscheduled-clean". Lol.

Good luck. Sounds like you should get a build date soon!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
brand new order from a different dealer. I called on 11/21/22 config my bronco over the phone. That's I'll I did.
Would be curious to see your scheduled email if you don't mind posting it when you get a chance.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

Enjoy those rear drum brakes on that Tacoma.

Ford is stupid, the threads above showing guys walking in and getting a build date ahead of everyone proves how little this company gets IT. Sticking with my reliable Tacoma and will revisit this sh*thole of a company again down the road. Maybe in a decade they’ll have some semblance of how to run things. Not to mention all the recalls.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

what the heck? Walk in and get it 3 months later? I started this years ago and nada nada poopoo.
My guess is the line for Raptors and regular broncos aren’t the same line. The raptor line I imagine is much shorter.

I also have a 4 door hardtop Badlands Sasquatch that I ordered 1/4/22 that just got scheduled. So almost a year wait for that order vs. the month for the raptor.

AKdelBosque

Badlands
First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/21/21 reservation here…

Badlands, Lux, MIC, MT.

I received an original email and another after converting to MY23. I changed my color after the email and now - Im guessing because I changed the color - the link is dead. Now Im at the mercy of asking my dealer (who sucks) for updates.

Anyone else experience that?

Mikk

Big Bend
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford doesn't send scheduling e-mails to us here in Canada, but I got word from my dealer earlier this week that my Bronco has a VIN and is expected to arrive early February, whoo-hoo!

Here are the details:
Reserved 7/20
Converted to an order 1/21
Informed Dual Tops were pushed back to 2022 M.Y. 4/21
Informed Dual Tops were pushed back to 2023 M.Y. 7/21
Converted to a 2023 M.Y. order 9/22

Had to change colour as Cyber Orange was dropped for 2023, otherwise my order is basically unchanged:

Big Bend 4-door
Eruption Green
Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx cloth seats
2.3L Ecoboost
7-speed manual
Dual Tops
Roof racks
Removable hoop steps
Keyless entry keypad
Locking rear differential
Towing capability

Wanted (but couldn't get): Mid package (Ford hates us manual transmission drivers, must have automatic to get this on a Big Bend) and Slide-out Tailgate (not available with Dual Tops, for some reason. Best guess is the box with the folding roof won't fit in the vehicle if it has the slider).

So it will be 2.5 years from reservation to delivery. At least its coming! :)

Sponsored

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you did not get a scheduling email, is it possible that you will get one prior to the production weeks, or will I be waiting for 3 to 4 weeks when the next round of scheduling happens?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if you did not get one then there is a good chance your were not scheduled. Ask your dealer if you think you were scheduled and did not get an email

If you did not get a scheduling email, is it possible that you will get one prior to the production weeks, or will I be waiting for 3 to 4 weeks when the next round of scheduling happens?

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know I wasn't scheduled. I called Ford. I'm just wondering if I might get scheduled in the next week or two, or if it will wait till the next round of mass emails go out? My order is at a Priority code 01, and was hoping it might happen soon.

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! Does that mean they're building faster than they can send out emails? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: I was wrong about the below. In production for over a week... No blend update... ;-(

that may be accurate. Apparently mine when into production last week, and it was supposed to start today. I’ll update if my BLEND starts before Friday (12/9) , original schedule production date (today - 12/5). Should only take a few days from start to blend. Or maybe FORD updates the tracker ahead of time ( unlikely imo) based on threads I’ve read

Last edited: