Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, I installed the BRONCO grill backlit letters in Jan 2022 and was happy with them. The letter "C" failed (half lit) about a month ago. Oracle sent me a replacement without issues. About that time Amazon had fully lighted BRONCO letters that looked interesting... Ordered a set!

The Oracle lights are held on with 3m tape, individual letters and wires. You need to create a wire harness for the letters. All good no problem...
The removal was a little tough to pry the letters off and not scratch the grill or break the letters. I started with the letter "C" since that was bad.

I replace them with the fully lit letters. Good quality, din connector lead on each letter, and mounted with C-clips. Very pleased and will be easy to replace a letter if needed. SImple install...

See pic on mounting clips, and din connector location. 🤞 🤞
Ford Bronco Oracle Backlit Grill Letters Replaced 20221210_163423

HEre is the link to the fully lit BRONCO letters - they currently show unavailable.

https://www.amazon.com/Letters-Lights-Bronco-Accessories-Decoration/dp/B0B2LBNR1N?ref_=ast_sto_dp

20221210_185653.jpg
Sponsored

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These look great. Love the hood scoop as well!​

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, I installed the BRONCO grill backlit letters in Jan 2022 and was happy with them. The letter "C" failed (half lit) about a month ago. Oracle sent me a replacement without issues. About that time Amazon had fully lighted BRONCO letters that looked interesting... Ordered a set!

The Oracle lights are held on with 3m tape, individual letters and wires. You need to create a wire harness for the letters. All good no problem...
The removal was a little tough to pry the letters off and not scratch the grill or break the letters. I started with the letter "C" since that was bad.

I replace them with the fully lit letters. Good quality, din connector lead on each letter, and mounted with C-clips. Very pleased and will be easy to replace a letter if needed. SImple install...

See pic on mounting clips, and din connector location. 🤞 🤞
Ford Bronco Oracle Backlit Grill Letters Replaced 20221210_185653

HEre is the link to the fully lit BRONCO letters - they currently show unavailable.

https://www.amazon.com/Letters-Lights-Bronco-Accessories-Decoration/dp/B0B2LBNR1N?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Ford Bronco Oracle Backlit Grill Letters Replaced 20221210_185653
I like how the light appears to be the same as the headlights. Is it a true match? Oracles have always looked like a good match.

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like how the light appears to be the same as the headlights. Is it a true match? Oracles have always looked like a good match.
Yeah, Oracle has been good with the white descriptions. I pulled the Oracle backlit letters and replaced them with fully lit letters. I think the letters are clearer then the backlit.

Here is the backlit version from January 2022
Ford Bronco Oracle Backlit Grill Letters Replaced 20220427_202318

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, Oracle has been good with the white descriptions. I pulled the Oracle backlit letters and replaced them with fully lit letters. I think the letters are clearer then the backlit.

Here is the backlit version from January 2022
Ford Bronco Oracle Backlit Grill Letters Replaced 20220427_202318
So you selling your old Oracles?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you selling your old Oracles?
No, they didn't come off in one piece. Theres the white letter, LED board, back plate. Think I'll just turn them into some garage art.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for posting this, it came up when Oracle first released them and they insisted their method was better. Your picture kinda proves to me that fully lit is the way to go. Let's say that I threw out the original letters and screws, do the amazon ones come with new screws?

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for posting this, it came up when Oracle first released them and they insisted their method was better. Your picture kinda proves to me that fully lit is the way to go. Let's say that I threw out the original letters and screws, do the amazon ones come with new screws?
The set I ordered from Amazon was complete. The letters are one piece. The backplate has pins / tips that go through the original OEM holes in the grill. Then you press on the C clips onto the pins. See pics.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t like the black areas of the letters during the day. Makes them look cheap. Just my two cents. Wife and I both have Oracle’s. Been over a year and no issue. I think they look nice at night.

Ford Bronco Oracle Backlit Grill Letters Replaced FDBA581A-F841-4B01-AD16-A8B5082BA760

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm considering the fully lit ones on Amazon once they're available. The black filled in letters during the day is a concern of mine. @Gtrekker do you have any daytime photos up close you can share? Thank you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm considering the fully lit ones on Amazon once they're available. The black filled in letters during the day is a concern of mine. @Gtrekker do you have any daytime photos up close you can share? Thank you.
I will post daytime pics tomorrow.

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, here are some pics of the letters and blacked out centers. Lights are off... For me it works with my WT black grill.

20221213_142613.jpg

20221213_142619.jpg

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, here are some pics of the letters and blacked out centers. Lights are off... For me it works with my WT black grill.

Ford Bronco Oracle Backlit Grill Letters Replaced 20221213_142619

Ford Bronco Oracle Backlit Grill Letters Replaced 20221213_142619
Thanks! doesn't look as bad as I would have thought. Nice pics.
Sponsored