First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd like a Sasquatch badge. But like all vehicles I've owned, I'll probably end up taking off all the badging at some point and they'll end up in a Ziploc bag in some drawer.

So far there'd be the following badges:
- Ford (minimum of 2)
- Bronco (these will be EVERYWHERE)
- WildTrak (or whatever trim you get. minimum of 2)
- 2.7L Ecoboost (seen on most ecoboost vehicles)
- Sasquatch (?)

seems excessive already lol but maybe for the first month or so!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's Squatch in the pines, one a little less colorful (the Ford designer's version) than the other.

Ford Bronco Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge. squatchlogo-01
Ford Bronco Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge. squatchlogo-02

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's Squatch in the pines, one a little less colorful (the Ford designer's version) than the other.

I feel like the side profile of Sasquatch in stride would be better. Looks a little off with the full frontal here haha. Also looks a little King Kong-ish.

You guys are really pushing for this whole Sasquatch badging. Lol ??‍♂? 9 pages dedicated is about 8 pages more than attention than I thought itd get! To each their own...just not on my Bronco!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasn’t there a beef jerky commercial or something with him in it? Maybe he’s passed out from eating too much jerky. :D

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like the side profile of Sasquatch in stride would be better. Looks a little off with the full frontal here haha. Also looks a little King Kong-ish.

You guys are really pushing for this whole Sasquatch badging. Lol ??‍♂? 9 pages dedicated is about 8 pages more than attention than I thought itd get! To each their own...just not on my Bronco!
There is NO end to the Squatch discussion. Nope. And no matter what I do, he's either gonna remind you of a gorilla or a wookie or a love child of King Kong and the Bearded Lady.

Profile version with trees and Badlands badge lettering, which Ford sourced from the Batman movies for some bizarre reason. :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge. squatchlogo-01

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Decals are great, and I sure have my share of them. But as you've said, it's the badging that's the issue. Inadequate as it lacks a Squatch identifier, not to mention 3rd grade art class-quality.

I really doubt Ford will fix this soon since they've displayed absolutely no visual PR material with their Sasquatch content even while promoting the trim badges at every opportunity in their literature. Maybe in future model years. In the meantime, I may try to design something that sticks on top of the existing badge to hide the poor quality artwork. Or slap it on the tailgate. The factory badges are a high-quality, coated material and are probably stuck on with the same automotive adhesive they use on factory- and dealer-installed chrome logos. Easy to remove, as folks have said, and easy to replace with something you like better.
Yeah I definitely want a legit factory badge. I was just complementing those window decals they are cool. But I want Ford to make the official badge.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is NO end to the Squatch discussion. Nope. And no matter what I do, he's either gonna remind you of a gorilla or a wookie or a love child of King Kong and the Bearded Lady.

Profile version with trees and Badlands badge lettering, which Ford sourced from the Batman movies for some bizarre reason. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what im talking about. ?????????❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Nailed it..??

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of ways Ford could improve on their badging/logos/packaging PR.

Ford Bronco Ford. Give us a Sasquatch Badge. squatchtire-stam

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think for the people who pony up $5,000 for the Sasquatch Package it would be cool to get a Badge to separate it from the regular Broncos ...
Just another piece of junk I'd have to take off when I'm debadging the first day.

No thanks. I don't need chrome plated bits of plastic bedazzling my vehicle to make me feel special.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What would be great is a trophy wielding Sasquatch bobble head for the dash and a plaque engraved with a special generic message stating how wonderful you are.