First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted to reach out and see if anyone else had the same experience. My dealership I reserved my Bronco through called me Friday to come in and finalize everything because they were expecting Bronco deliveries in December. I am kinda bummed actually because the original timing worked for me since I am looking to purchase a house first of the year and I wasn't looking to car payment during that time. SO we shall see what happens.

Anyways,
I just wanted to see if anyone has seen this or heard this from their dealership? Expected December Deliveries? If the B&P isn't out then how can the dealership finalize everything?
Sponsored

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to reach out and see if anyone else had the same experience. My dealership I reserved my Bronco through called me Friday to come in and finalize everything because they were expecting Bronco deliveries in December. I am kinda bummed actually because the original timing worked for me since I am looking to purchase a house first of the year and I wasn't looking to car payment during that time. SO we shall see what happens.

Anyways,
I just wanted to see if anyone has seen this or heard this from their dealership? Expected December Deliveries? If the B&P isn't out then how can the dealership finalize everything?
They may be thinking you want the sport. First Broncos won't be delivered until June 2021 if we're lucky.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer told me that orders would be taken close to the end of the year. No mention of delivery dates.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jlambe13

Jlambe13

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! I thought it was odd and I had been looking all over the forum/ online but never found anything.

I am supposed to be meeting tomorrow afternoon so I can give yall my update from what I find out.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! I thought it was odd and I had been looking all over the forum/ online but never found anything.
You must have the same searching skills as my daughter. These type of threads are only going to get more frequent.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt it's a trap, never attribute malice where it can easily be explained by stupidity. Stupidity is much more common than malice, even in the car world.

I dropped by my Ford dealer on Saturday to drive the 2.3 and 2.7 engines and was talking to them about the Bronco and could tell that I was getting much better info on this forum than they had.

If you are posting on this forum, you are more informed on the bronco than 99.9% of the population, and that includes dealerships.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have not even heard from my dealership. I may go down there on Wednesday.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not even heard from my dealership. I may go down there on Wednesday.
My dealer called me within an hour after I reserved my Bronco and let me know they would contact me in December to place my order. I do live 5 minutes from the dealership.
Sponsored