Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to let everyone know still reaching out to dealers. Been a slow week with the holiday weekend coming up though. Busy time of year for them.

Also, still sitting at 10 responses from latest survey. So if you haven't done it yet, please do. It should help me to get a closer number of those who are 100% in on ordering in December.
East Coast Bronco Buyers

Thanks
I completed the survey(s).

Sahara00

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 wrangler, 2017 WRX, 2001Bmw 330cic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could try Rhinebeck Ford. They are across the river from me and are a pretty small dealership. As of right now I'm Seriously considering driving to WV to pick up my bronco. Haven't switched yet waiting for b&p and to see if anyone closer can come close to matching that deal.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You could try Rhinebeck Ford. They are across the river from me and are a pretty small dealership. As of right now I'm Seriously considering driving to WV to pick up my bronco. Haven't switched yet waiting for b&p and to see if anyone closer can come close to matching that deal.
I will give them a try tomorrow.
Thanks

Sahara00

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 wrangler, 2017 WRX, 2001Bmw 330cic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will give them a try tomorrow.
Thanks
No Problem, I would tell you try the dealership Im currently reserved at but I doubt they would do anything. It's Romeo Ford in Kingston if you want to try.

Sponsored

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking for a dealer towards south Jersey. Does anyone in the group have thoughts on this?

Currently working with 3 dealers more towards north Jersey (helps out the NJ/N-E Pa/NY/CT crew), now looking to work on something for the south Jersey (NJ/PA-Philly/De/Md crew). If I do, then it saves some driving, helps some people out. So please drop some names if you can think of smaller dealers down that way.
Looking for a dealer towards south Jersey. Does anyone in the group have thoughts on this?

Currently working with 3 dealers more towards north Jersey (helps out the NJ/N-E Pa/NY/CT crew), now looking to work on something for the south Jersey (NJ/PA-Philly/De/Md crew). If I do, then it saves some driving, helps some people out. So please drop some names if you can think of smaller dealers down that way.
My reservation is currently with Miller Ford in Lumberton NJ. The first time I approached them about a group deal, they basically just said they'll be selling at MSRP with no ADM, and do accept X plan. I emailed the internet sales manager again when the WV deal surfaced, because I seriously considered switching to that dealer, but wanted to give my dealer (who I also just bought my Ranger from, so I sort of like to be a loyal customer, but money is money) a chance to maybe do better. The internet manager, Kartina, said she would have a sales rep reach out to me, but it's been a week with no follow up. I was planning to try them again after the holiday.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My reservation is currently with Miller Ford in Lumberton NJ. The first time I approached them about a group deal, they basically just said they'll be selling at MSRP with no ADM, and do accept X plan. I emailed the internet sales manager again when the WV deal surfaced, because I seriously considered switching to that dealer, but wanted to give my dealer (who I also just bought my Ranger from, so I sort of like to be a loyal customer, but money is money) a chance to maybe do better. The internet manager, Kartina, said she would have a sales rep reach out to me, but it's been a week with no follow up. I was planning to try them again after the holiday.
Sounds good. I'd say either shoot them an email today, or like you said wait til just after the holiday.

I had similar with a different dealer. Said they were going to pass my info along... 4 days later ... nothing. I shot a quick email. Basically just stated "I guess you don't want an extra 20+ sales." I got an email back in seconds, stating she'd take it right to her manager. Now we'll see if that person gets back to me or not. But it never hurts to ask. Thanks for keeping up on this one.

CS9047

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out to Bowen’s Garage in Eastford, CT to see about a group buy deal. The VP Jon Bowen got right back to me stating it’s been a busy week and he will get back to me ASAP once he has time to sit down and see what he can do. I will keep you posted when I hear back from him.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spoke to my dealer in Rye, NY - they will not do group orders for any special price - @Dave4x4 keep me posted on Kaytes

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to let everyone know still reaching out to dealers. Been a slow week with the holiday weekend coming up though. Busy time of year for them.

Also, still sitting at 10 responses from latest survey. So if you haven't done it yet, please do. It should help me to get a closer number of those who are 100% in on ordering in December.
East Coast Bronco Buyers

Thanks
Completed. Thanks for all you're doing (and everyone else!)

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reached out to Bowen’s Garage in Eastford, CT to see about a group buy deal. The VP Jon Bowen got right back to me stating it’s been a busy week and he will get back to me ASAP once he has time to sit down and see what he can do. I will keep you posted when I hear back from him.
I'm in Norwalk, CT so they are only 100 miles from me and if they are willing to deal I would probably consider them. Currently my reservation is at McMahon Ford. They have been pretty straight with me. No $1k under MSRP, will take x-plan (they are waiting to see if it covers the bronco) and only fee they have is $390 dealer conveyance fee. Also, $185 VIN etch, but that is optional. Nothing special like some of these others dealers. The lady I did talk to found it strange that these dealers were offering all these incentives cause she stated that they do not know all the incentives, rebates, and finance deals so they weren't going to promise anything till they had more info. Kinda makes sense. Don't know how these other dealers can offer such deals and still make money unless they somehow have more info.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in Norwalk, CT so they are only 100 miles from me and if they are willing to deal I would probably consider them. Currently my reservation is at McMahon Ford. They have been pretty straight with me. No $1k under MSRP, will take x-plan (they are waiting to see if it covers the bronco) and only fee they have is $390 dealer conveyance fee. Also, $185 VIN etch, but that is optional. Nothing special like some of these others dealers. The lady I did talk to found it strange that these dealers were offering all these incentives cause she stated that they do not know all the incentives, rebates, and finance deals so they weren't going to promise anything till they had more info. Kinda makes sense. Don't know how these other dealers can offer such deals and still make money unless they somehow have more info.
Actually it's not all that difficult. The lady you spoke with probably wasn't aware of how much insight we have to car selling.

The dealer makes their profit (in this case) from the 2-3% hold back. I've run the numbers before, but don't have it in front of me. Later if I get the chance I'll post those numbers to show you how they would turn a profit.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Actually it's not all that difficult. The lady you spoke with probably wasn't aware of how much insight we have to car selling.

The dealer makes their profit (in this case) from the 2-3% hold back. I've run the numbers before, but don't have it in front of me. Later if I get the chance I'll post those numbers to show you how they would turn a profit.
Has there been any luck getting anything from the dealers in this thread?

CS9047

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got this email today from Bowen’s Garage in Eastford, Ct.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1599518248682

If I could get a number of how many people might be interested in this so I could get back to him and see what else we could get off invoice. Thanks

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has there been any luck getting anything from the dealers in this thread?
I'm currently working on a few. Don't have anything concrete as of yet. But hope to in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately this isn't moving as fast as we'd all like, but we do still have time.
Sponsored