Sponsored

Local dealership has 22 new Broncos on Christmas Day?!

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my 2dr from Cresent Ford in High Point. From reservation it was 2 years and 4 days when I picked it up. No markup
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Found out the prices that Crossroads does put online is $10,000 ADM over MSRP. Still pisses me off because most of us have been waiting almost or over a year for a Bronco & this dealership shows 22 for sale enroute or on lot. I'm just sick of the excuses...just want an honest answer from FMC. We deserve better.
As others have stated, most of those are likely customer orders. Even orders show up on on-line inventory once they are shipped/and-or received.

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just went by local FMC dealership in Kernersville NC (Crossroads) and saw 3, 2-door new Broncos in front of lot with MSRP on side windows. Went to their website when I got home and saw that they have 22 new Broncos in stock. WTF?? I've been waiting 1 year for a base 2-door Bronco with the largest dealership in Greensboro (Green) and still unscheduled/clean. Tired of all the excuses and no contact from Ford. Am I the only one who sees loads of new Broncos on their local Ford car lots?
Go talk to the guys at Crossroads. Thats where my BRaptor came from. Im friends with the GSM there. Also know Joel at Green really well.

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

See that's the type of dealer I would screw with. I'd buy a Raptor somewhere else and then go back into that dealer just to rub it in the face of that smug little jerk.

Yeah it's petty. But I hate car dealers who assume things about their customers without even getting to know them.
One Salesman doesn't make the dealership. Crossroads in Kernersville has been awesome to deal with from my experience.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will not be ā€œin stockā€. The 22 you see will be others that have Broncoā€™s on order with the dealer. We have seen this 1000 times alreadyā€¦for some reason orders show on the website.
Because dealers are putting deadlines on when you must pick up your order. Or it goes up for sale. Generates interest and dealer will give you a day it could be available.

Sponsored

NinjahGoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve had great luck with Parkway ford in Winston Salem. Ordered a badlands and bought it for MSRP without a single issue. Then, traded the BL in for a 23 Wildtrak- also at MSRP. Theyā€™ve been wonderful to deal with.
Also- I ordered a BL through Crossroads of Apex when I didnā€™t think my original order would ever happen. It came in a few weeks after my original order and had paperwork at MSRP. No issues with them for what itā€™s worth.
How the hell have you gotten 3 Broncos at MSRP when others have waited years? Iā€™ve been searching for a Wildtrak for a while now, every dealer I talk says due to high interest that model is marked-up $10k.

One Salesman doesn't make the dealership. Crossroads in Kernersville has been awesome to deal with from my experience.
Youā€™re not wrong, however, one salesman can ruin the dealership for you.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Because dealers are putting deadlines on when you must pick up your order. Or it goes up for sale. Generates interest and dealer will give you a day it could be available.
Most of these are on there for Weeks on End. Note the post on this thread that stated his was on the lot a total of 3 days but it stayed on the web for weeks. Yes itā€™s to help generate interest but very few of these will ever go to anyone other than who ordered them.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco is showing for sale on my dealer website but it has been awaiting shipment by rail for the last couple of weeks.

Ford Bronco Local dealership has 22 new Broncos on Christmas Day?! 839831EA-1C22-4E7B-9D97-ED8C41881D0E

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How the hell have you gotten 3 Broncos at MSRP when others have waited years? Iā€™ve been searching for a Wildtrak for a while now, every dealer I talk says due to high interest that model is marked-up $10k.
I placed two orders (back when you could) and both both got build dates after about 8 months. I signed over the second to Crossroads as my first order was the one I wanted.
Then my sales guy called two weeks ago and they had a buyer back out of the WT due to waiting so long and buying something else. My wife wants a bronco so he called asking if she wanted it. She didnā€™t but since it was just like my original reservation (loaded hard top WT) I said I was interested. So I traded in my soft top BL for it.

NinjahGoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed two orders (back when you could) and both both got build dates after about 8 months. I signed over the second to Crossroads as my first order was the one I wanted.
Then my sales guy called two weeks ago and they had a buyer back out of the WT due to waiting so long and buying something else. My wife wants a bronco so he called asking if she wanted it. She didnā€™t but since it was just like my original reservation (loaded hard top WT) I said I was interested. So I traded in my soft top BL for it.
I still don't understand how you got the WT at MSRP unless you know someone. The crossroads in Apex told me that they would mark-up a WT with hardtop $10K. The first salesman I talked to even said they would mark-up a custom ordered Bronco $10K.

I've been searching for an Area 51 or Velocity Blue, Hardtop, HOSS 3.0 WT for a while now. Every single dealer that I talk to about them has a mark-up. They all give a variation on the same speech; "it's a hardtop", "it's a desirable model", "these have high demand so we have to mark-up it", etc.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer manager adds ADM if the buyer is ā€œnot a localā€. He wants to sell what he gets locally. Others may do the same?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don't understand how you got the WT at MSRP unless you know someone. The crossroads in Apex told me that they would mark-up a WT with hardtop $10K. The first salesman I talked to even said they would mark-up a custom ordered Bronco $10K.

I've been searching for an Area 51 or Velocity Blue, Hardtop, HOSS 3.0 WT for a while now. Every single dealer that I talk to about them has a mark-up. They all give a variation on the same speech; "it's a hardtop", "it's a desirable model", "these have high demand so we have to mark-up it", etc.
Parkway sells at MSRP. Even their lot broncos. But they check with current customers and order holders first. Donā€™t know anyone high up.
I ordered one at Crossroads at MSRP- but broncos on the lot are marked up almost everywhere. The BL that came in from my order was marked up $10k once I signed off on not wanting it.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Found out the prices that Crossroads does put online is $10,000 ADM over MSRP. Still pisses me off because most of us have been waiting almost or over a year for a Bronco & this dealership shows 22 for sale enroute or on lot. I'm just sick of the excuses...just want an honest answer from FMC. We deserve better.
ā€œDo you hear the word that are coming outta my mouf?ā€ - Chris Tucker, Rush Hour
Obviously you skipped a few posts and threads here. Those 22 are most likely accounted for, they automatically appear on the dealers site. Dealers have a tendency to try and drive in website and local walk in traffic. Itā€™s a thing now you know?

Not true, if you wanna find what you want you gotta put in work.
I found our Wildtrak 5 weeks after starting to look. From learning what we wanted to driving it home. I had to sacrifice tow capability. Thatā€™s it. I did not know about Hoss 3.0 at the time so I never looked for that. Ours is 2.0. Even wanted the OE roof rails and got that. WT, Lux, leather, hard top.

NinjahGoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not true, if you wanna find what you want you gotta put in work.
I found our Wildtrak 5 weeks after starting to look. From learning what we wanted to driving it home. I had to sacrifice tow capability. Thatā€™s it. I did not know about Hoss 3.0 at the time so I never looked for that. Ours is 2.0. Even wanted the OE roof rails and got that. WT, Lux, leather, hard top.
What part of what I said isnā€™t true? Iā€™ve been looking for the last couple months and canā€™t find what I want at MSRP. You shouldnā€™t have to ā€œput in the workā€! Iā€™m spending about $60k on a vehicle, I shouldnā€™t have to ā€œput in the workā€ to find one that isnā€™t marked up.

Iā€™ve called dealers as far away as Ohio and still canā€™t get a dealer sell one at MSRP. The biggest issue in NC are the laws around dealers sales and direct to consumer sales.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The part you said about not finding one at MSRP, but hey, you can lead a horse to waterā€¦ā€¦
Iā€™ll just keep driving our Wildtrak while yā€™all wait inline.

What part of what I said isnā€™t true? Iā€™ve been looking for the last couple months and canā€™t find what I want at MSRP. You shouldnā€™t have to ā€œput in the workā€! Iā€™m spending about $60k on a vehicle, I shouldnā€™t have to ā€œput in the workā€ to find one that isnā€™t marked up.

Iā€™ve called dealers as far away as Ohio and still canā€™t get a dealer sell one at MSRP. The biggest issue in NC are the laws around dealers sales and direct to consumer sales.
Sponsored