Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford authority claims it has 3.0 v6 and auto only. Seems almost like a no brainer for the 2.7 auto reservers that don't NEED to have a bronco in 2021. I NEED a manual so I'm not giving the raptor/warthog any second thought.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do we know this is raptor and not just aftermarket parts that ford will offer like a performance pack with tune and exhaust etc..
please be the 37 inch tire and two inch lift option and offered when we place our orders this year!!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford authority claims it has 3.0 v6 and auto only. Seems almost like a no brainer for the 2.7 auto reservers that don't NEED to have a bronco in 2021. I NEED a manual so I'm not giving the raptor/warthog any second thought.
They got that info from me, so don't trust it. ;)

Also, for $75,000 I'm getting one of these:

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor / Warthog Prototype Spied Testing in Michigan! giphy (12)

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get it, a Raptor Bronco would be cool but what is its purpose and where does it fit? Price wise it has to be more than FE so we are at $65k-$70kish for base. Rock crawling and tight trails benefit from the smaller stance and ground clearance. This thing is getting on the large side of that. So lets say its more set up for overlanding like the Wildtrak. If so, the price is up to a decent Raptor and since size matters less for overlanding why would you give up the room in cab of the Raptor plus the bed and decent towing capabilities for the same money? Not saying it wont be cool but Where is its niche spot and whats the point?

CascadianCorvid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cancel your reservation, and wait a year. Definitely do that...

Honestly, my Badlands build is almost 60k. Given what Raptors price out at, I don't see a Warthog being less than 80k anyway. I don't think I want to move up the price range that far. I'll be very happy with my rig, and I'll buy whatever Warthog toys I want, and add them to my Badsquatch. Really, I'm not even going to be pushing my bronco to the limits. I don't need a more capable suspension.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If these are raptor wheels, do we think it has different axles or the standard broncos can fit raptor wheels as is?

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those lower control arms :love:
Yes - those control arms are way cool. Anybody else think that rear trackbar looks wimpy compared to the rest of the suspension?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe that is turning off Oakwood at Southfield as you see the Hyatt (old days name) in the background of the one picture.
I think they may have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

edit: I'm not familiar with the area, but you've got to be damn near right on with Southfield due to the "U of M Dearborn / Henry Ford / College / Exit [5?]" sign in the back.

Last edited:

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those are 315/70/17 BFG’s on the Warthog. Same as the stock size Raptor tires. Looks like plenty of room to go bigger, too. I’m ready to trade my First Edition in on it NOW. ?
Your are correct on the size of the tires.
Sponsored