Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!
Youā€™re getting a Raptor at MSRP. FML? Pain? Iā€™ve never watched Real Housewives of Dearborn, but this seems like itā€™d fit in.
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
HOW HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ABOUT "DAY 1,015"!!!!!???? dude. its been 912 days since reservations started. math is way off
I'm guessing you skipped most of this thread, where several people commented about that... šŸ˜‚
And OP said it must have been 2020.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HOW HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ABOUT "DAY 1,015"!!!!!???? dude. its been 912 days since reservations started. math is way off
I tend to go by the "join date" for this site.
That tells the whole story.
True believer or Johnny come lately riding the band wagon.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tend to go by the "join date" for this site.
That tells the whole story.
True believer or Johnny come lately riding the band wagon.
In that case, I've been following the 6g bronco for years before the ugly test mule showed up. Nobody had skin in this waiting game until the day they reserved

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without reading all the replies Iā€™ll just say this: be glad you have a Bronco Raptor at MSRP allocated for you with a VIN. There are day one folks still waiting for non Raptor Broncos. Congratulations on the VIN!

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My raptor build date has changed three times. I expect it to change a few more before itā€™s all said and done. Then I expect multiple delivery dates.
Low expectations is the way to proceed.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone seen Reservoir Dogs?
Why Certainly.
It is one of my "crappy movie" favorites.
Delightfully over the top, gritty, excessively violent as Tarantino can only do.

NSFW or lil' ones.

It's Tarantino. If you are surprised, what did you expect? You should research his films if it shocks/surprises you.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered my Outer Banks 10/18/2020 and no VIN # as of this date!!!!
01/11/ 2023 cancelled Outer Banks order. FORD can take their Bronco and stick it where the sun don't shine. Been a Ford man all my life but never more!!!
Are you saying you cancelled your order all together? I ordered my OBX nearly the same day as you and like you, I have no info from Ford. I will never cancel it just so I can see how long it actually takes to get it. I know the allocation mess is my holdup. My dealer only gets about 7 a year and nothing so far for 23 has come in for him. Supposedly I am #3 for this year at his dealership. We shall see.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife and I made our Badlands reservation on April 1st 2021. After 2 years of waiting we went into the dealer to vent and figure out what in the world was going on. After a few minutes of bullshitting the dealer offers us the option to upgrade to the Raptor at MSRP. On top of that the dealer said we would get a build date within a month or less. This was on 11/11/22. We ended up going for the deal, and sure as shit we got a VIN + build date from Ford on 11/16/22 for 12/09/22. This made of super happy and all seemed to finally be on track. Our build date has now been changed 6 times. The latest change was today. Ford is now saying our build will start on 02/20/23. FML!!!

The dealer is telling me that none of the options we selected are holding our build back. Is anyone else here running into every-changing build dates? I've seen a few threads about this happening with the delivery date, but not this crazy around the production date.

I'm not sure if anything at all can be done. I just needed to vent my frustration. If anyone else is in my boat I feel your pain. This sucks!

Part of the process. Lucky you have a date. My basic build was moved 6 times as well.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, they build date push backs are nothing compared to shipping push back dates. Rail delays and convoy delays are at an all-time high right now.

my build date was moved two times, rail shipping date moved 6 or 7 times and I am on 6 and counting now for ship from rail holding log to dealership which is the hardest part to fathom knowing it has been in the same state as me an hour away from dealership for 1.5 months now.

Hold on tight because you might blow a ā€œheadā€ gasket like I did a few weeks ago. ā€œAny day nowā€ is what I have been telling myself for literally 3 full months now.

Best of luck to ya.

Sponsored

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, they might be waiting to punch their rail ticket together. Also don't forget that they end the email with, and I quote, " We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicleā€™s estimated time of delivery. " Nope. They didn't and I hit up Ford Chat today because I just like confirming bad news I already know and now my EDD is 1/15-1/20
No, it isn't. It's Thursday. The backdoor link (which is where that ranged delivery date came from) updates on Wednesday nights. It's just moving the ball again. Next Wednesday night, you'll get the 1/20 - 1/27 number from Chat.

Refer to this thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ry-info-thread-updated-december-9-2022.60882/

You have no delivery date until you have a Rail Car number (or if you are the lucky few who are shipped by truck then that). It's all b.s. from Ford until then.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, it isn't. It's Thursday. The backdoor link (which is where that ranged delivery date came from) updates on Wednesday nights. It's just moving the ball again. Next Wednesday night, you'll get the 1/20 - 1/27 number from Chat.

Refer to this thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ry-info-thread-updated-december-9-2022.60882/

You have no delivery date until you have a Rail Car number (or if you are the lucky few who are shipped by truck then that). It's all b.s. from Ford until then.
Yep, I got my rail car number yesterday so now Iā€™ll at least have some reliable updates from CSX. Itā€™s due to arrive in Indiana on 1/15 on its way to the Twin Cities. My dealer tells me the rail yard in St. Paul is backed up at least a week so heā€™s guessing another 7 days to arrive there and then another 8-10 to arrive at the dealer so late January/early February. FWIW, 7/20/20 reservation first ordered 1/29/21 with a 11/22/22 blend date.

It would be ironic if it arrived on the two year anniversary of when I ordered it, lol. I just ordered Falken Wildpeaks AT3Wā€™s yesterday so they will be waiting. I also have to send it out for Katzkin leather and PPF.

OBX/Sasquatch/2.7L/LUX/HD Modular

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I got my rail car number yesterday so now Iā€™ll at least have some reliable updates from CSX. Itā€™s due to arrive in Indiana on 1/15 on its way to the Twin Cities. My dealer tells me the rail yard in St. Paul is backed up at least a week so heā€™s guessing another 7 days to arrive there and then another 8-10 to arrive at the dealer so late January/early February. FWIW, 7/20/20 reservation first ordered 1/29/21 with a 11/22/22 blend date.

It would be ironic if it arrived on the two year anniversary of when I ordered it, lol. I just ordered Falken Wildpeaks AT3Wā€™s yesterday so they will be waiting. I also have to send it out for Katzkin leather and PPF.

OBX/Sasquatch/2.7L/LUX/HD Modular
Exactly. I'm not even going to bother calling to get a rail number until about February 16, 2023. My blend date was 12/12/22. I figure by then I might be on a rail car. Until then, I don't even bother. (I did call once early on just to make sure I wasn't waiting on any parts in the parking lot at MAP, and I truly was just waiting on the rail pickup. Once I confirmed that was the case. I haven't called since.)

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thatā€™s typical. Also, once built, expect the shipping and delivery dates to keep changing/delaying.
Sponsored