Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, except the private offer cannot be used on limited production vehicles. So, you can't use it on the Bronco Raptor or Heritage Limited. Otherwise, the certificate is under your name and zip code, and can be used on any other 2023 Bronco. Can't use it on a 2022.
If I order an f150 tremor will I get 2500 off? Does it matter which dealer I order through ?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, except the private offer cannot be used on limited production vehicles. So, you can't use it on the Bronco Raptor or Heritage Limited. Otherwise, the certificate is under your name and zip code, and can be used on any other 2023 Bronco. Can't use it on a 2022.
Also, can the bronco be used?

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love your videos!! When you make this future video, I'd appreciate it if you could address people in my situation. On Tuesday my build was selected as one of the specialty builds (BL with opt. wheels). So I have a VIN and supposed build week (Feb. 27). Are we safe from this newest ridiculousness or will we be let down by Ford again? Thanks
This mess only applies to unscheduled orders not scheduled orders with a vin. You are going to be built.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On livestream from Ford Fairlane Raptor raffle the hosts did mention dealers would be getting Bronco news on Friday the 13th of all days.
Oh, I can't find a dealer memo in the usual place in the dealer portal or in the Bronco communications section of the dealer portal. I'll keep searching this weekend.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A few months ago, I was wondering if I should switch over from my BL SAS HARD to a WT for the upgraded steering package and HOS 3.0. I eventually decided not to change. My BL is being shipped now. WOW I dodged that bullet. 😃
A few months ago we changed my order from an optioned up OBX to a WT. My wife stuck with her Badlands order. Badlands is being built this Thursday and looks like I may be giving up on my WT. Going to spend time looking for a Raptor and wait for details to see if that mentioned $2500 for 'any other ford' upon cancelling WT order would apply to Raptor purchase.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Reservation is from 7/21/2020

If Ford does not get mine built this year and or keep my Price Protection they will lose even more Customers. Hell I have 5 Fords here at home with the family one being a new GT500.

I have been more then Patient and understanding.

But if I get pushed to MY24 and you don't keep PP then your in the wrong ford.

I have a 23' Wildtrak with mod bumper,Lux,MIC,Tow on order.

909 Days and Counting

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For now I agree with what you are saying, but don't think for a minute that if you change that you will be guaranteed to be scheduled. Let's make some crazy assumptions and everybody with sins changed to get rid of them, ok. Then what the same problem exists but instead of high end models it's middle and lower models that become constrainted. Everybody is assuming that the current roll over orders from '21 and '22 are less than Ford's ability to produce. It could be the total opposite, it might be double the capacity, thence the talk of dumping orders and no price protection in 2024. Maybe I am way off base 🤔
I think the idea is this will continue to progress until there are no unbuildable orders. I think the idea is they only want unscheduled clean, else cancel the order, or entice to by something else with the coupon.

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Reservation is from 7/21/2020

If Ford does not get mine built this year and or keep my Price Protection they will lose even more Customers. Hell I have 5 Fords here at home with the family one being a new GT500.

I have been more then Patient and understanding.

But if I get pushed to MY24 and you don't keep PP then your in the wrong ford.

I have a 23' Wildtrak with mod bumper,Lux,MIC,Tow on order.

909 Days and Counting
I don’t think there will be a push if you don’t get scheduled before commodities are expired. It would be a reorder for ‘24.

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope haven’t searched sexually illicit media
Nor do I have any type dating apps on my devices.
however interestingly enough my buddy was talking about that crap on the ride home yesterday in his car. 🤔
All I’m saying is, I get ads for electric bikes and you get ads for hookers. We’re both in the same site, so what’s the difference between us?
Ford Bronco No more 2023MY scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX (reported by dealership) 87F32F64-A7FA-47F5-A7D2-BE1CBF293972

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I order an f150 tremor will I get 2500 off? Does it matter which dealer I order through ?
Isn’t the $2500 only for those that switch from Wildtrak? Not everyone? Guess we may hear something more Tuesday evening.

Aren’t Tremors in short supply as well?

* Seems as though what I posted is incorrect. New info looks like the $2500 is for if you remove the constrained items also but must remove all of them.

Last edited:

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Long time lurker, so thank you all in advance for all the knowledge, info, and gossip (lol) shared!

still trying to wrap my head around what this all means...

I placed an order with Chapman a little over a yr ago for a base 4 door, SAS, MIC. As I understand it, my order date made me eligible for a price protection coupon/offer when they rolled my 22 order into a 23. Invoice on my build is around 47k now.

Now, if I drop SAS and MIC, that lowers invoice by like $5350 (so invoice like $41,600).

Is the current belief that agreeing to drop SAS and MIC will make me eligible for an ADDITIONAL $2500 discount?

If so, that'd drop my invoice to like $39,200 (7800 lower than my current invoice) .

It's super annoying to lose the packages I want most, but if that $2500 really is given IN ADDITION to price protection and the dealer discounts initially promised, it'd create a solid value for me (not an avid offroader, but need a good looking DD) to build on through aftermarket.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.