Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: Latest Update from Bronco Nation:
https://thebronconation.com/news/ford-paying-customers-to-change-orders-–-an-offer-you-should-seriously-consider-taking-t.16885/

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8

Update from Bronco Nation:
https://thebronconation.com/news/ford-paying-customers-to-change-orders-–-an-offer-you-should-seriously-consider-taking-t.16885/
Sponsored

Last edited:

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4:

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg

*Edited to clarify it was posted on the forums.
@Ford Motor Company I take the Mic top off but let me take the Mod off your hands. How else we going to get 2 doors.

OP
OP
Crowza

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company I take the Mic top off let me take the Mod off your hands. How else we going to get 2 doors.
In a Facebook group, an admin who was part of the call on Friday replied to someone with this question to say wait for the announcement, next week.

Not sure if they are going to offer a soft top option (Bestops?) as an alternative on 2 doors or not.

EDIT/UPDATE: It appears as though there will be no soft top option for the two door. However, not removing the MIC on a two door will still qualify you for the discount, which is what the admin was referring to.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Long time lurker, so thank you all in advance for all the knowledge, info, and gossip (lol) shared!

still trying to wrap my head around what this all means...

I placed an order with Chapman a little over a yr ago for a base 4 door, SAS, MIC. As I understand it, my order date made me eligible for a price protection coupon/offer when they rolled my 22 order into a 23. Invoice on my build is around 47k now.

Now, if I drop SAS and MIC, that lowers invoice by like $5350 (so invoice like $41,600).

Is the current belief that agreeing to drop SAS and MIC will make me eligible for an ADDITIONAL $2500 discount?

If so, that'd drop my invoice to like $39,200 (7800 lower than my current invoice) .

It's super annoying to lose the packages I want most, but if that $2500 really is given IN ADDITION to price protection and the dealer discounts initially promised, it'd create a solid value for me (not an avid offroader, but need a good looking DD) to build on through aftermarket.
Switch to the Heritage Edition (Big Bend) with dual tops (invoice of $50,800), sell your white top for $7000. Come out with a Big Bend with the Mid package, Sasquatch packages, and awesome square fenders for around $44k. Any bits you don't like (think rims and grille), could be horse-traded for a profit. I'm guessing you had the 2.7, so add the $1900.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8

So if you are willing to drop the constrained items will you get the $2500 as well as the current private offer money you might be entitled to?? That’s the bigger question.

OP
OP
Crowza

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In a Facebook group, an admin who was part of the call on Friday replied to someone with this question to say wait for the announcement, next week.

Not sure if they are going to offer a soft top option (Bestops?) as an alternative on 2 doors or not.
Adding photos for reference:
Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) Screenshot 2023-01-15 161230

Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) Screenshot 2023-01-15 161306

EDIT/UPDATE: It appears as though there will be no soft top option for the two door. However, not removing the MIC on a two door will still qualify you for the discount, which is what the admin was referring to.

Last edited:

Charles Miller

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So…..not to upset anyone, but if Ford isn’t going to make the WT for a while, why not offer the heavy-duty steering rack as an option on the BL? I'll take one, please.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) Screenshot 2023-01-15 161306

Welp I’m officially furious.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Reservation is from 7/21/2020

If Ford does not get mine built this year and or keep my Price Protection they will lose even more Customers. Hell I have 5 Fords here at home with the family one being a new GT500.

I have been more then Patient and understanding.

But if I get pushed to MY24 and you don't keep PP then your in the wrong ford.

I have a 23' Wildtrak with mod bumper,Lux,MIC,Tow on order

909 Days and Counting

Stay Pumped!!!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So…..not to upset anyone, but if Ford isn’t going to make the WT for a while, why not offer the heavy-duty steering rack as an option on the BL? I'll take one, please.
Just order one and install it, how hard could it be? ;)

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those wanting the Wildtrak are really getting hosed. 2500 pays for two of the Fox Shocks-not 4. That doesn't even factor in the steering rack, SAS Fenders and other items.

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
So if you are willing to drop the constrained items will you get the $2500 as well as the current private offer money you might be entitled to?? That’s the bigger question.
That’s how I read it.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what's this MY transition offer under option 3?
it's not covered under 1 or 2.
Sponsored