Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unless you are in the top 100, you probably won't get anything anyway. Sure, it could happen, but I don't expect Ford to significantly increase Granger's allocation... even if every order was a non-sasquatch soft top big bend.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you are in the top 100, you probably won't get anything anyway. Sure, it could happen, but I don't expect Ford to significantly increase Granger's allocation... even if every order was a non-sasquatch soft top big bend.
Well, I'm #21 with 2.7L, Badlands SAS. I nixed the lux. But that hasn't helped and now we're here (if the rumors are true).

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it apparently doesn't matter as the thread of the day is indicating drastic cut backs in production and canceling of orders. 2DR appears to be done if the news is true. What a gift after 900+ days.
Wonder if this was the "Good News" forthcoming Zach eluded to earlier? :ROFLMAO:

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Zach@Granger is the forthcoming news Tuesday in any way related to your good news or rather an unpleasant surprise?

Like the rancher to an old favorite horse he has to put down . . . "Good news, your suffrin's over" 🤠

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger is the forthcoming news Tuesday in any way related to your good news or rather an unpleasant surprise?
I would think you could call it good news in a way. Everyone that has an order can get a Bronco albeit maybe not exactly what they wanted. Something the Bronco Brand Manager eluded to a few months back in his interview.

From the video posted on here though, it appears as though the over sold dealers such as Zach, Stevens, Chapman, ect will get their orders filled but lose future allocations (if true). "Record and debit any overage allocation provided to your dealership in future MYs". I read that as we will fill your excess orders to clean up the backlog however you will lose future year allocations to cover the overages we gave you. So Ford gives a dealer an "extra" 100 Broncos to fill current orders but will then withhold 100 future MY allocations to even things out. I'm sure the big boys would cry foul if one dealer got more than they were supposed to so this most likely keeps Ford in compliance with the dealership agreements and everyone somewhat happy. So in effect, these dealers may not see another new Bronco at their dealerships for a few years or until the debit is satisfied once MY'23 is complete if reading this correctly.

Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! Commodities

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think you could call it good news in a way. Everyone that has an order can get a Bronco albeit maybe not exactly what they wanted. Something the Bronco Brand Manager eluded to a few months back in his interview.

From the video posted on here though, it appears as though the over sold dealers such as Zach, Stevens, Chapman, ect will get their orders filled but lose future allocations (if true). "Record and debit any overage allocation provided to your dealership in future MYs". I read that as we will fill your excess orders to clean up the backlog however you will lose future year allocations to cover the overages we gave you. So Ford gives a dealer an "extra" 100 Broncos to fill current orders but will then withhold 100 future MY allocations to even things out. I'm sure the big boys would cry foul if one dealer got more than they were supposed to so this most likely keeps Ford in compliance with the dealership agreements and everyone somewhat happy. So in effect, these dealers may not see another new Bronco at their dealerships for a few years or until the debit is satisfied once MY'23 is complete if reading this correctly.

Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! Commodities
Not at all how I read that.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your analysis of this piece of news makes sense to me. The fact that it also appears to have a relatively short time frame to build out the dealerships orders also adds credibility. By throwing in commodities it means any orders not built during that period would never get built. Hence the need to reconfigure our orders or take our chances on getting canceled.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Transfer to Private Offer appears to replace the price protection and is somewhat simpler to understand.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...el-year-bronco-transition-private-offer-faqs/
Yes and no. This should make PP a ton easier for 2023. Unfortunately, take a look at how many people here that qualify not having the cert show up under their name makes it another complete cluster. Best advice is if you get picked for a build, check to see if your cert is in Smart Vincent so that you have time to try and straighten things out.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is basically saying, order whatever you want as it's not a sasquatch, lux, MIC top, and not a WildTrak. You can have any non-sasquatch softtop Big Bend mid package you want, with bonus points awarded for the 2.3 slushbox without adv 4x4 or a rear locker.

The alternative is that you get nothing and like it. We'll cancel you like a bad check... No soup for you, come back in 1 year.

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes and no. This should make PP a ton easier for 2023. Unfortunately, take a look at how many people here that qualify not having the cert show up under their name makes it another complete cluster. Best advice is if you get picked for a build, check to see if your cert is in Smart Vincent so that you have time to try and straighten things out.
Yes!!! Please call Ford Marketing or your dealership ahead of time. Make sure they list the exact PP or private offer you feel untitled to. I asked about mine one week prior to delivery and dealer assured me all was well. When it came time to pay, dealer says, oh yeah … well there’s a PP amount (about 1/10th the expected) and it’s expired. Took a full 48 hours to get it straightened out, 48 hours that I was sure would result in my Truck being sold to some one. Please follow this advice.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is basically saying, order whatever you want as it's not a sasquatch, lux, MIC top, and not a WildTrak. You can have any non-sasquatch softtop Big Bend mid package you want, with bonus points awarded for the 2.3 slushbox without adv 4x4 or a rear locker.

The alternative is that you get nothing and like it. We'll cancel you like a bad check... No soup for you, come back in 1 year.
So it sounds like Ford is telling all 2-door customers to take a hike?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So it sounds like Ford is telling all 2-door customers to take a hike?
There will be more information revealed come Tuesday, but it 'sounds' like they're working on a soft-top alternative.
If it pans out and happens won't be known until Tuesday. I fully expect it to be a very limited thing with them pushing to go 4Dr instead.

Pjopry56

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reading these recent posts about even more disappointing news trickling out, I really feel for everyone still pending receipt of their Bronco. We finally took delivery at Granger this weekend of our 2023 2 door Basesquatch (day 2 - AM reservation) and drove it back 1000 miles to Atlanta. The Ford journey (sometimes nightmare) over the past 2 years is something I’ll always remember and share with others. My post-reservation journey started with a call to Albert. An individual so selfless that he actually brought up the fact that a dealership in WV (Stephens)was closer to me and offered the same deal as Granger. Early on, I communicated with Zach and was always appreciative that he was willing to lead the way in communicating news to the forum. I briefly worked with Hunter (very responsive) and mainly communicated with Samantha the last several months (also very responsive). No dealership in my experience has been close to the level of communication and professionalism I received from Granger despite ordering and purchasing a vehicle during quite possibly the worst rollout in history (enthusiast customer perspective). Every dollar figure at pickup was exactly as promised. Samantha gave us a great A++ experience in person as well. There have been numerous issues on the Ford side that would’ve caused me to abandon this vehicle long ago but for the small dealership in Granger, Iowa. Wishing only the best for remaining outstanding reservation holders and the Granger Team for the road ahead!
Sponsored