First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so I ordered a one piece hardtop in December when page still said Jan-February delivery. As of today, after a chat with customer support, I am being told "closer to March". I hope that means everyone who ordered before me will get theirs in February

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so I ordered a one piece hardtop in December when page still said Jan-February delivery. As of today, after a chat with customer support, I am being told "closer to March". I hope that means everyone who ordered before me will get theirs in February
Well, "closer to March" could mean April.

*ducks quickly and exits the thread*

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the end of the day, I'm sure you/we all want a quality product that far surpasses Ford's MIC top. If this means some slight delays - although I can appreciate the frustration - I'd gladly take that and get a top quality product.
Just out of curiosity, what is this slight delay you guys have been waiting on? A couple weeks?

strick23

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just out of curiosity, what is this slight delay you guys have been waiting on? A couple weeks?
I received an email 3 weeks ago stating my order was right around the corner. Sounds like they are waiting on sealing components from the supplier….

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We received an email 12/27 that they are awaiting rubber to complete all the hardtops. Someone reached out to them and they informed us the company supplying the rubber stated it would be 2-3 weeks before ADV receives it. Tomorrow will be the last day of said timeframe and I highly doubt we get any more info. I'm going to reach out tomorrow regardless, but unfortunately, I'm expecting a few months more.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We received an email 12/27 that they are awaiting rubber to complete all the hardtops. Someone reached out to them and they informed us the company supplying the rubber stated it would be 2-3 weeks before ADV receives it. Tomorrow will be the last day of said timeframe and I highly doubt we get any more info. I'm going to reach out tomorrow regardless, but unfortunately, I'm expecting a few months more.
Rubber has not arrived. We told all customers that we expected it in a few weeks because that is what our supplier had told us. Our supplier has pushed it out again and told us again a few weeks.

As for timelines, we will be able to provide that once the rubber arrives. We are tired of giving incorrect lead times because of supply chain issues that are 100% out of our control so we want to provide a more accurate timeline once the rubber arrives.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rubber has not arrived. We told all customers that we expected it in a few weeks because that is what our supplier had told us. Our supplier has pushed it out again and told us again a few weeks.

As for timelines, we will be able to provide that once the rubber arrives. We are tired of giving incorrect lead times because of supply chain issues that are 100% out of our control so we want to provide a more accurate timeline once the rubber arrives.
Thanks for the update ADV!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like you all better start developing a 2dr version too, since rumors have Ford maybe offering softies to order holders. LOL. Good looking hardtops you are producing.

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I bet there are other companies that can provide the rubber you need.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bet there are other companies that can provide the rubber you need.
Yes, we are sure there are other suppliers that can do rubber. However our supplier has already tooled up for our extremely detailed rubber and has been extremely reliable throughout the process (up until these minor delays).

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds like you all better start developing a 2dr version too, since rumors have Ford maybe offering softies to order holders. LOL. Good looking hardtops you are producing.
Curious on where you read this? I read about the recent 4-Door order mods that ford is forcing upon Bronco customers.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got a feeling that ADV Bronco hardtop orders are going to start multiplying rapidly, considering the number of unfulfilled Bronco orders that are going to have to drop the MIC if they want to get filled, not to mention the people who were holding out thinking ford would start offering hard tops as accessories in the near future. (Especially once some ADV tops get delivered and start hitting the streets).

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs