John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my official “we’re not building your bronco” email from Ford.

1C849827-785F-4D18-9D84-278C6187B4ED.png
Do you know what "buildable" means? What are they suggesting you change?

Damarcus XI

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
My MIC / Sas build literally got scheduled yesterday. Insane how close i cut that after 400 days.

And it still felt like a gut punch when i got the email this morning. If i wasn't scheduled i would just be looking elsewhere because i have zero desire for a soft top

Early res holdes and people with long orders got shafted hard. Which seems to be par for the course with Ford lately

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 📧 Bad news Friday... official email from Ford: "Urgent information regarding your Ford Bronco order." 37EAF36B-AE1A-4979-ACCF-31F2DBFF9830

I can’t believe they’ll just cancel your order regardless of how old it is if you decide not to take any actions. WTF.

*EDIT*
If "my dealer says" means anything to you..

Ford Bronco 📧 Bad news Friday... official email from Ford: "Urgent information regarding your Ford Bronco order." Screenshot_2023-01-20_at_9.59.55_AM_50

Ford Bronco 📧 Bad news Friday... official email from Ford: "Urgent information regarding your Ford Bronco order." Screenshot_2023-01-20_at_9.59.42_AM_50

Last edited:

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still no email about it at all for me (although non res). Nothing at all from my dealer either.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 📧 Bad news Friday... official email from Ford: "Urgent information regarding your Ford Bronco order." Screenshot_2023-01-20_at_9.59.42_AM_50

I can’t believe they’ll just cancel your order regardless of how old it is if you decide not to take any actions. WTF.
If, at the end of '23, it hasn't been built it needs to be re-entered for MY '24 - as it's been since they first started taking orders and then didn't get them built in each MY starting with '21. What would you suggest be done instead?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

yup, I would be throwing in the towel at this point and waiting for Ford to get their stuff figured out. I really hate it for you guys.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That is the biggest FU in this whole fiasco. Biggest one I have seen a long while.

Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t think there is much coordination. I reserved 2020 and converted to order Oct 2022 and was delivered Dec 2022. How did I go before others? I don’t understand when I se people saying 600 days etc. IS it the model? I got mic, SAS and high on an OBX

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If, at the end of '23, it hasn't been built it needs to be re-entered for MY '24 - as it's been since they first started taking orders and then didn't get them built in each MY starting with '21. What would you suggest be done instead?
It doesn't read like that at all...the wording basically says you'll lose everything and start from scratch like it never existed and you weren't in line. You also lose all price protection too.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It doesn't read like that at all...the wording basically says you'll lose everything and start from scratch like it never existed and you weren't in line. You also lose all price protection too.
That's how I read it.

Global supply chain.... Hmmpf. I stopped hearing that excuse from every company except Ford....6 months ago.

iz_danny

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
I literally just got scheduled yesterday for 3/20. I also just received this email today, does this mean my order is safe or not?!

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I literally just got scheduled yesterday for 3/20. I also just received this email today, does this mean my order is safe or not?!
they didn't go back and purge the emails from yesterday's scheduling. if you have a VIN you are safe.
Sponsored