Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

37EAF36B-AE1A-4979-ACCF-31F2DBFF9830.jpeg

I can’t believe they’ll just cancel your order regardless of how old it is if you decide not to take any actions. WTF.
So to make sure we are understanding this. It sounds like if we do not take action by the March 7th deadline, then our order is cancelled. Right? What I need to know is what does taking action mean?

Does it mean talking to my dealer and saying, "I'll roll the dice and not make changes."?

OR

Does it mean, I'll make the changes and if not, then my vehicle is cancelled and I am back at the end of the line?

I would be fine with dropping SAS and the hardtop. I can get my bronco lifted, whatever ... I can deal with a soft top. But I want the adaptive Cruise Control that comes with the LUX package.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Global supply chain.... Hmmpf. I stopped hearing that excuse from every company except Ford....6 months ago.
Really? What industry or market sector? We have actually seen a spike in equipment delivery delays over the past 6 months. A valve that would normally take 20weeks is now 40. Generators that used to be 50-60weeks are now 80-90weeks out. The global supply chain is still very much a s**t show.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If, at the end of '23, it hasn't been built it needs to be re-entered for MY '24 - as it's been since they first started taking orders and then didn't get them built in each MY starting with '21. What would you suggest be done instead?
That’s an order conversion, this is a cancellation (and a start over at the very end of the line with a fresh sales/order codes if you decide to submit a non-constrained order after the deadline)

I.e. your order doesn’t become “Unscheduled-Balanced Out”, it disappears from the system entirely.

Last edited:

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kinda funny to blame global supply chain and be one of the most American built vehicles.

Either way though, parts are a bitch to get. Grease is hard to get. Everything has a leadtime and it sucks.

Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really? What industry or market sector? We have actually seen a spike in equipment delivery delays over the past 6 months. A valve that would normally take 20weeks is now 40. Generators that used to be 50-60weeks are now 80-90weeks out. The global supply chain is still very much a s**t show.
Let me clarify. Im not saying the supply chain is back to normal. Rather, companies have managed consumer expectations with the delays in mind. So, while it may take me a while to get a window or refrigerator or car part or equipment, I’m not getting my date pushed, order cancelled, or requests to substitute at a higher price. Ford has failed here by poorly managing the customer experience and just telling people “sorry you need to F off, but it’s a global supply chain issue so I’m not responsible.” Lame.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got my letter... I'm a 7/21 order with only one listed constraint (2D Badlands w/SAS, High).

Luck for me I picked up a MY23 2D Wildtrak two weeks ago. I was going to let my order ride and decide whether to swap builds when it arrived. I guess I'm going to cancel...

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol I love Ford and their vague emails. What does this mean for 2 doors? Zero communication.

SEVEN HUNDRED DAYS since we ordered and they send me an email, “Hey go F yourself, change to something you don’t want or we’ll cancel your order and give you the middle finger. But if you want to re-order next year for thousands more, we’ll accept your business.”

You have got to be kidding me…I’m a month shy of TWO YEARS since we ordered and nobody at Ford gives a 💩 I mean, my god, we reserved this car 886 days ago!!

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Either way though, parts are a bitch to get. Grease is hard to get. Everything has a leadtime and it sucks.
Can confirm. I'm a month into waiting for a window regulator for my Bronco.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my official “we’re not building your bronco” email from Ford.

1C849827-785F-4D18-9D84-278C6187B4ED.png

Updated with more posted by @Min_Ahn:

37eaf36b-ae1a-4979-accf-31f2dbff9830-jpeg.jpg
Doesn’t mean it’s not going to get built you’re just at risk due to constraints. Where are you in line at your dealer. Anyone unscheduled with constraints will get the offer.

rkgsx

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am so confused. I got this email as well, but I have an order for a badlands with the high package. Did anyone else get this erroneously? Chapman did confirm that my order isn't impacted by these restrictions.

I have so little faith in this ordering system.

And don't even get me started about the games my original dealer is playing regarding my Jul 20 reservation...

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you're an early res holder I feel really bad about this. They seriously effed up this whole thing.
They did not they would encounter a global pandemic that would cause a disruption in the global supply chain.... With that said, the dealers on Long Island have plenty in stock to sell

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t think there is much coordination. I reserved 2020 and converted to order Oct 2022 and was delivered Dec 2022. How did I go before others? I don’t understand when I se people saying 600 days etc. IS it the model? I got mic, SAS and high on an OBX
Dealer allocation is driving this bus
Sponsored