Sponsored

NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The C1R is 3.3 watts with reverse light. I don't think it's more then 300 lumens.

20221228_224804.jpg
Our HitchMount LED pod white main beam for the reverse light is a regular SSC1 Sport LED Pod with our flood lens. I've provided the data below.

Power (watts): Main Beam: 12.8, Backlight: 0.3

If your product isn't functioning properly, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to arrange replacement with no hassle!
Sponsored

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Our HitchMount LED pod white main beam for the reverse light is a regular SSC1 Sport LED Pod with our flood lens. I've provided the data below.

Power (watts): Main Beam: 12.8, Backlight: 0.3

If your product isn't functioning properly, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to arrange replacement with no hassle!
I have the c1r

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our customer service team is staffed and on standby to assist you with any issues or concerns Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST.

However, they are out of the office for the holiday weekend tomorrow Friday 12/30/2022.

They'll be happy to diagnose the issue or simply arrange a free return label and working unit at no charge to you!

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome installed shots from Colby! (@Boreal Bronco6G Member)

Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! yzvJo3R

Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! yzvJo3R

Nice Pics

Wonder if there was any fitment issues?

I was wondering if DD could post install video on their website using a Bronco with Stock oem trailer hitch.

I believe your sales among Bronco owners would significantly increase! I would order immediately knowing it truly is a 5 minute install and no barriers from hitch.

Thank You

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice Pics

I was wondering if DD could post install video on their website using a Bronco with Stock oem trailer hitch.

I believe your sales among Bronco owners would significantly increase! I would order immediately knowing it truly is a 5 minute install and no barriers from hitch.

Thank You
The Bronco was one of our first test vehicles at SEMA 2021 before being released in 2022.

This installation takes 60 seconds to pop in and plug in!

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice Pics

Thank You
I installed this kit the other night - the one without the brake light function but I'd imagine everything else fits the same.

I'll try to get some pictures during the day but everything fits back behind where the trailer harness plugs in. It is pretty snug back there. Not 100% sure I like how I routed the pigtail that plugs into the light but it's mostly out of the way. I currently have not drilled into the bracket or clipped the sides to use a locking hitch pin but that's definitely a thought. Because of the spare tire, it's not really that noticeable on the Bronco, except probably when you throw it into reverse. I'd say overall it's a great little light.

Updating to add pictures -

Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! IMG_8330

Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! IMG_8323

Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! IMG_8321

Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! IMG_8325

Last edited:

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed this kit the other night - the one without the brake light function but I'd imagine everything else fits the same.

I'll try to get some pictures during the day but everything fits back behind where the trailer harness plugs in. It is pretty snug back there. Not 100% sure I like how I routed the pigtail that plugs into the light but it's mostly out of the way. I currently have not drilled into the bracket or clipped the sides to use a locking hitch pin but that's definitely a thought. Because of the spare tire, it's not really that noticeable on the Bronco, exce
pt probably when you throw it into reverse. I'd say overall it's a great little light.

Cool. That's all I need to hear.

I will be getting this! (Never been a fan of popping off panels / removing tail lights to tap into oem wiring)

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I'll try to get some pictures during the day but everything fits back behind where the trailer harness plugs in. It is pretty snug back there. Not 100% sure I like how I routed the pigtail that plugs into the light but it's mostly out of the way. I currently have not drilled into the bracket or clipped the sides to use a locking hitch pin but that's definitely a thought. Because of the spare tire, it's not really that noticeable on the Bronco, except probably when you throw it into reverse. I'd say overall it's a great little light.

Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! IMG_8325

Awesome install! Thanks for sharing!

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Wow my connection was so short on the C1R that the pigtail stuck out of the bracket to get it to connect to the factory harness. On the BRaptor the exhaust is on the drivers side so I opted not to use the product. Wish I could!

Sponsored

Klink

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is anyone else having the hitch mount fooling the bronco into thinking there is a trailer attached? This is on a factory 7 pin connection.
Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! 20230120_114210

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else having the hitch mount fooling the bronco into thinking there is a trailer attached? This is on a factory 7 pin connection.
Ford Bronco NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! 20230120_114210
I used the adapter from Hotshot Offroad, no issues like than on mine. I have the Diode Dynamics harness to install later and on my chevy work truck.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey there!

Sorry for the frustration and late reply.

Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help you with that!

It's important to note, our customer service team has been off and is catching up from the weekend. They should follow up by the end of the day if emailed. However, a direct phone call is far quicker for assistance.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands