First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Typically the front lever is height adjustment, the knob lumbar and the back lever (at the pivot point of the seat and back) is to adjust the recline, with fore/aft adjustment of course being the bar underneath the front of the seat.
Thanks. I realize it's a pre-production version but I didn't see the lumbar knob on the passenger seat.
Sponsored

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went for 2 hours today. Got a lot of the same pics as Nate but was able to fit my 11 Pro into some tight spots that may be of interest. The fit and finish was really nice. The marine-grade vegan leather was BUTTERY. The drop down table in the back was a surprise. I was also surprised how narrow it is in real life. Boy those back seats are going to be a squeeze, these days it's more like one large American seat or 2 children under 5. The fenders are going to be a breeze to take off which is awesome. Absolutely cannot wait to take delivery!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I realize it's a pre-production version but I didn't see the lumbar knob on the passenger seat.
I honestly didn't know what photos were being referred to - I saw a post unsure about what levers did what on the seat, so I chimed in lol.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need to see it but most likely I will get the optional tailgate.
Be aware, last I saw the pull out tailgate was going to be a later availability option.

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent a bunch to Dougie. I'm posting everything I have, pics and videos, to IG too: https://www.instagram.com/colorado6gbroncos/ I'm trying to get as much as I can up tonight and will post more tomorrow.

It was a Badlands so that is my assumption. Have we heard otherwise?

Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously great pictures. Even on my tiny phone they are great. Can't wait to see them on a decent screen. Power is out at my house so I'll have to wait another day.

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent a bunch to Dougie. I'm posting everything I have, pics and videos, to IG too: https://www.instagram.com/colorado6gbroncos/ I'm trying to get as much as I can up tonight and will post more tomorrow.

It was a Badlands so that is my assumption. Have we heard otherwise?
I asked specifically about the seats and was told it was the optional leather... The guy I worked with the most today was very cautious in his answers and did not guess on anything unless he was pretty sure, so I suspect he was told that it was leather. He didn't hesitate at all on this question.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Those pics with the winch... is that custom for the Bronco or would any standard winch fit on that shelf?.....
Warn winches use a standard bolt pattern for their winches. most all other winch manufacturers follow Warn and use the same bolt pattern. Most aftermarket bumper makers make their winch mounting location for this same spacing.

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you tried to head up from the CA side? As you might imagine, things are a little different here. I haven't tried to go up in the winter with our current vehicles, but I have known people that have been turned around. We also get lots of warnings/advisements that chains are required past certain elevations in the winter.

Realistically, I doubt I would need them, and it's probably one of those things they don't enforce nearly as much as they make out.

Just want my bases covered for as many situations as possible.
You are good from the CA side as long as you have snow rated tires and 4x4, I have been driving from SF to Tahoe now for 20 years with just that and never had a problem with chain control.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think you're right.

The 4 door can't have extra leg room and extra hip room.....
This is a screen shot of a 4 door from one of the videos. I am still thinking the 4 door has more leg room. Lots more.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 9A718038-3519-4169-9822-EE4FEC5AC6A2

Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice photos!! You did a great job!!

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you tried to head up from the CA side? As you might imagine, things are a little different here. I haven't tried to go up in the winter with our current vehicles, but I have known people that have been turned around. We also get lots of warnings/advisements that chains are required past certain elevations in the winter.

Realistically, I doubt I would need them, and it's probably one of those things they don't enforce nearly as much as they make out.

Just want my bases covered for as many situations as possible.
I drive the 50 and 80 in the worst of storms to get to Sugarbowl, Squaw, and Sierra 20+ days a season. They never require chains AND 4wd (it's one or the other, not both). They close the road before requiring that. If you have 4wd you don't need chains.
Sponsored