Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

GirthyOne

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2025 Bronco, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everything is speculation now and no one really knows. If everyone drops MIC/LUX/SAS, then suddenly those items are no longer constraints. A lot will depend on how many people take Ford up on this new offer.

There were a whole heap of 2 doors scheduled this week, so we'll see what happens. I'm willing to gamble a bit longer.
Can we just get a top delete option for the 2 door orders and end this fuckery about whether or not the 2 door Bronco needs to remove the MIC top?
Y'all seen this , right? Zach's official statement.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...2023-allocation-more-news-granger-ford.63975/

The MIC stuff does NOT apply to the 2dr.

2dr needs to remove Squatch and LUX if they have either ordered and they WILL qualify for the $2500.

Furthermore, and this surprised the hell out of me, everyone can change models, so I forecast a never ending line of nonSquatch Badlands rolling down the assy line at MAP.

Although, ...... a plain janer baseBase is even more tempting now with the extra $2500 off ... just how cheap can I get a Bronco???
LOL

@Beach_Bum ... thanks for the reply earlier!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The non-sasquatch Badlands will become the next big constraint. If my gf didn't dislike the vinyl or leather so much (because of the Texas heat), this probably would have been our build.

I would expect that most of the WildTrak orders who opt to change trims will be either Badlands High or OBX high package vehicles with a significant bias towards the Badlands.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The non-sasquatch Badlands will become the next big constraint. If my gf didn't dislike the vinyl or leather so much (because of the Texas heat), this probably would have been our build.

I would expect that most of the WildTrak orders who opt to change trims will be either Badlands High or OBX high package vehicles with a significant bias towards the Badlands.
Yes. The next shoe to drop is that Badlands will be constrained. There is no way that MAP will have a parade of Badlands rolling down the line.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been sitting on a 2-door Basesquatch since 10/1/2020.
Now it’ll probably end up a basebase. At least it sounds like I can put $2,500 towards the wheels and tires I was planning to do anyway. The part that sucks is not getting what should be a well engineered factory lift and appropriate gearing. I was looking forward to that after numerous rigs with aftermarket setups that just never seem to be quite right from a drive-ability standpoint.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everything is speculation now and no one really knows. If everyone drops MIC/LUX/SAS, then suddenly those items are no longer constraints. A lot will depend on how many people take Ford up on this new offer.

There were a whole heap of 2 doors scheduled this week, so we'll see what happens. I'm willing to gamble a bit longer.
We’re on a similar trajectory. Pc02 here as well. Good luck to you.
I was changed to priority code 2 as well. So what does this mean for us? Wait until March and see what is going on?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been sitting on a 2-door Basesquatch since 10/1/2020.
Now it’ll probably end up a basebase. At least it sounds like I can put $2,500 towards the wheels and tires I was planning to do anyway. The part that sucks is not getting what should be a well engineered factory lift and appropriate gearing. I was looking forward to that after numerous rigs with aftermarket setups that just never seem to be quite right from a drive-ability standpoint.
Same here, Aug 2020. It's a tough build to duplicate for the $$. My build was just under $41k with pp, V6, mod bumper, roof rails and aux switches.
Changing to Big Bend with the bonus got me rear locker for $37.4k,
Black Diamond with rear locker and adv 4x4 was $39.6k
Outer Banks with above, and included mid package for $42k,
Badlands, $45k,
and Heritage (if you can apply pp and bonus) $43.8k
A V6 base base for under $33k is a great value too....
I was thinking of OB but I hate the wheels.
The Heritage is very tempting for the squared off fenders and mod top. I don't care for the white accents tho, especially the dash.

Edit: Heritage does not qualify for the bonus.

Last edited:

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was changed to priority code 2 as well. So what does this mean for us? Wait until March and see what is going on?
There's a lot of mixed information about PC2. Most of what I know is from reading different Ford forums, so keep in mind that none of this is official:
  • Historically PC2 meant that Ford was planning to schedule your build soon.
  • Only Ford can set PC2 status.
  • When your order is set to PC2, the order is locked and the dealer can't make changes without contacting a regional representative.
  • If changes are made, the order will usually shift back to a lower priority (PC12/19/etc).
  • Generally, the only orders that are prioritized higher (PC1) are rebuilds due to manufacturing mistakes.
  • Forum members have reported being in PC2 status for days, weeks, or even months before being scheduled.
  • Recently there are a few reports of changing back to a lower priority after being PC2 for some amount of time.
  • Some folks believe PC2 is now meaningless because of unspecified changes in Ford's process.
All that said, my plan is to wait until as late as possible to make any changes (late February/early March). If I was not PC2, I would have probably already made the changes to better my odds of being built.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There's a lot of mixed information about PC2. Most of what I know is from reading different Ford forums, so keep in mind that none of this is official:
  • When your order is set to PC2, the order is locked and the dealer can't make changes without contacting a regional representative.
  • If changes are made, the order will usually shift back to a lower priority (PC12/19/etc).
  • Generally, the only orders that are prioritized higher (PC1) are rebuilds due to manufacturing mistakes.
  • Forum members have reported being in PC2 status for days, weeks, or even months before being scheduled.
  • Recently there are a few reports of changing back to a lower priority after being PC2 for some amount of time.
  • Some folks believe PC2 is now meaningless because of unspecified changes in Ford's process.
All that said, my plan is to wait until as late as possible to make any changes (late February/early March). If I was not PC2, I would have probably already made the changes to better my odds of being built.
Thanks. Agreed, checking back in late Feb/early March sounds like a good idea. I was also thinking of changing till I found this out.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
In Arizona. No way was I ever willing to consider either Leather or Vinyl. I had leather on a Mustang and it was a nightmare on a mild mid 116 degree day.

If I could have got cloth on a Black Diamond, Ford would have got a lot more money from me, but since they locked interior options to trims I ordered a Base.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here, Aug 2020. It's a tough build to duplicate for the $$. My build was just under $41k with pp, V6, mod bumper, roof rails and aux switches.
Badlands, $45k,
The Heritage is very tempting for the squared off fenders and mod top. I don't care for the white accents tho, especially the dash.

Dang it... Now you've got me reconfiguring and making things more expensive! Guess the bright side is the $2,500 plus $2k under invoice. Now Black Diamond is looking awfully attractive with the mid package. I dig the old school black steel wheels. Just would need a small lift and 35's.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 Is exactly what I was about to respond to @hemiblas

@hemiblas I was through COVP last year and was never changed to PC2, never got built. This time around I converted, stayed a PC10, then about 3 weeks ago changed to a PC2. I got then news Thurs......... Mar 6 build. If I was not pulled I was ready to wait it out, at least closer to Mar, because I was a PC2. My dealers allocation came around or something is what I am thinking. So maybe next cycle your dealers allocation will come up. I would hold fast PC2 is something I was an Aug20, 2020 reservation at a small dealer.

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dang it... Now you've got me reconfiguring and making things more expensive! Guess the bright side is the $2,500 plus $2k under invoice. Now Black Diamond is looking awfully attractive with the mid package. I dig the old school black steel wheels. Just would need a small lift and 35's.
I’ve thought about buying SAS takeoff coilovers if i want to rim 35s. If/when i get my Black Diamond I’ll run it stick for awhile.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Badlands, $45k,

I was prepared to drop the Squatch on my V6 Base if pushed that far.

Aftermarket Ultimate44 and RCV's = $6500

Set of take off Squatch wheels and maybe coilovers = don't know, didn't have to shop, got a build date.

and I'm sure Yukon will have a rear locker and gears for the Bronc before long.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could we possibly be told how many Heritage orders you have @ Granger?

I know they are "unaffected" in this offer, but knowing a # might be beneficial in making a decision to switch to something more likely to be built ( such as BL softie nonsas).
We'll try to get that together on Monday.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 Is exactly what I was about to respond to @hemiblas

@hemiblas I was through COVP last year and was never changed to PC2, never got built. This time around I converted, stayed a PC10, then about 3 weeks ago changed to a PC2. I got then news Thurs......... Mar 6 build. If I was not pulled I was ready to wait it out, at least closer to Mar, because I was a PC2. My dealers allocation came around or something is what I am thinking. So maybe next cycle your dealers allocation will come up. I would hold fast PC2 is something I was an Aug20, 2020 reservation at a small dealer.
Thanks!!!! do we know when the next scheduling will be?
Sponsored