Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘† Is exactly what I was about to respond to @hemiblas

@hemiblas I was through COVP last year and was never changed to PC2, never got built. This time around I converted, stayed a PC10, then about 3 weeks ago changed to a PC2. I got then news Thurs......... Mar 6 build. If I was not pulled I was ready to wait it out, at least closer to Mar, because I was a PC2. My dealers allocation came around or something is what I am thinking. So maybe next cycle your dealers allocation will come up. I would hold fast PC2 is something I was an Aug20, 2020 reservation at a small dealer.
πŸ‘Š πŸ€™ Heck yeah! I'm happy for everyone that gets scheduled. But there is a segment of B6G that has persevered and commiserated on this long drawn out journey, and you are one of them that I've been hoping your order gets pulled. Congratulations.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

πŸ‘Š πŸ€™ Heck yeah! I'm happy for everyone that gets scheduled. But there is a segment of B6G that has persevered and commiserated on this long drawn out journey, and you are one of them that I've been hoping your order gets pulled. Congratulations.

Thanks @Beach_Bum 🍻 Yeah, what a long and bumpy ride so far. The last 2 4DRs kinda' hurt, ordered after my COVP. ;) When I logged into my e-mail on Thurs I didn't even need to open the one from Ford. The header read " Your 2023 Bronco Base order ....." My first thought was ...... No effin' way!!!!!! :LOL:

I opened it took a pic and sent it to my wife, to which she texted back " NO effing way!!!" :ROFLMAO:

I will say this, when things are going bad for me this year, my response is going to be????

It doesn't matter because I have a Bronco VIN. 😁

Bring on the push and delivery delays, my dealer "deals" with them now. I am ready. I got a VIN. :cautious:

I have to do some searching to get caught up on getting the window sticker, blend date stuff, and all that tracking stuff. I have already been stockpiling parts, once I was a PC2. 😁

Again, Thanks buddy.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks @Beach_Bum 🍻 Yeah, what a long and bumpy ride so far. The last 2 4DRs kinda' hurt, ordered after my COVP. ;) When I logged into my e-mail on Thurs I didn't even need to open the one from Ford. The header read " Your 2023 Bronco Base order ....." My first thought was ...... No effin' way!!!!!! :LOL:

I opened it took a pic and sent it to my wife, to which she texted back " NO effing way!!!" :ROFLMAO:

I will say this, when things are going bad for me this year, my response is going to be????

It doesn't matter because I have a Bronco VIN. 😁

Bring on the push and delivery delays, my dealer "deals" with them now. I am ready. I got a VIN. :cautious:

I have to do some searching to get caught up on getting the window sticker, blend date stuff, and all that tracking stuff. I have already been stockpiling parts, once I was a PC2. 😁

Again, Thanks buddy.

Glad to hear you finally got a build date and VIN. (y)

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How does this effect Granger Ford customers? Dealer allocation should not be a restriction in this upcoming scheduling cycle. Ford is looking to only fill RETAIL demand and not dealer stock. So this should go a long ways to fill order for those who have been waiting a long time for their order. They are taking a month to do their best to clear out the existing orders. We have approximately 475 retail orders that qualify and have been submitted through Ford's COVP process. All of these could potentially get scheduled if they don't have a restriction on them.
What does this mean, exactly? A month's worth of scheduling? Does the increased allocation start with next week's scheduling or after the 3/7 order update deadline?

I’ve been sitting on a 2-door Basesquatch since 10/1/2020.
Now it’ll probably end up a basebase. At least it sounds like I can put $2,500 towards the wheels and tires I was planning to do anyway. The part that sucks is not getting what should be a well engineered factory lift and appropriate gearing. I was looking forward to that after numerous rigs with aftermarket setups that just never seem to be quite right from a drive-ability standpoint.
Same here, Aug 2020. It's a tough build to duplicate for the $$. My build was just under $41k with pp, V6, mod bumper, roof rails and aux switches.
Changing to Big Bend with the bonus got me rear locker for $37.4k,
Black Diamond with rear locker and adv 4x4 was $39.6k
Outer Banks with above, and included mid package for $42k,
Badlands, $45k,
and Heritage (if you can apply pp and bonus) $43.8k
A V6 base base for under $33k is a great value too....
I was thinking of OB but I hate the wheels.
The Heritage is very tempting for the squared off fenders and mod top. I don't care for the white accents tho, especially the dash.

Edit: Heritage does not qualify for the bonus.
I was prepared to drop the Squatch on my V6 Base if pushed that far.

Aftermarket Ultimate44 and RCV's = $6500

Set of take off Squatch wheels and maybe coilovers = don't know, didn't have to shop, got a build date.

and I'm sure Yukon will have a rear locker and gears for the Bronc before long.
I'm in the same boat as you guys. I've been firm on sasquatch but now I save $7500 by dropping it so I figure $2.5k for a set of 37x11.50 Nittos, $500 for BD take-off wheels, $2k for front differential, $500 for axle shafts, and $2.5k for rear 4.70 locker axle assembly, which totals to $8k minus whatever I get for selling the stock parts. I'm going to ask Phil at Ruxer about a discount because this might suddenly become a popular request by the base sasquatch folks who don't mind turning a wrench. Lift is easy enough to figure out but the lack of 4A is a bummer which won't be cheap to overcome.

Moving to Black Diamond is not a bad option but I don't want vinyl seats and I'd still have the M190 front with no locker. Ford has once again thrown a curveball but with the $2500, PP, and Granger deal while still getting a hard top (such as it is) I can't really complain about the value proposition of a base 2-door.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does this mean, exactly? A month's worth of scheduling? Does the increased allocation start with next week's scheduling or after the 3/7 order update deadline?

I'm in the same boat as you guys. I've been firm on sasquatch but now I save $7500 by dropping it so I figure $2.5k for a set of 37x11.50 Nittos, $500 for BD take-off wheels, $2k for front differential, $500 for axle shafts, and $2.5k for rear 4.70 locker axle assembly, which totals to $8k minus whatever I get for selling the stock parts. I'm going to ask Phil at Ruxer about a discount because this might suddenly become a popular request by the base sasquatch folks who don't mind turning a wrench. Lift is easy enough to figure out but the lack of 4A is a bummer which won't be cheap to overcome.

Moving to Black Diamond is not a bad option but I don't want vinyl seats and I'd still have the M190 front with no locker. Ford has once again thrown a curveball but with the $2500, PP, and Granger deal while still getting a hard top (such as it is) I can't really complain about the value proposition of a base 2-door.
The Outer Banks 2d 2.7 adv 4x4 with high, tow, and aux (Granger 2k under invoice) should come in just around $40k with both incentives for me (3k + 2.5k). It not a bad starting point and has the nicest cloth interior of the bunch.

Sponsored

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Outer Banks 2d 2.7 adv 4x4 with high, tow, and aux (Granger 2k under invoice) should come in just around $40k with both incentives for me (3k + 2.5k). It not a bad starting point and has the nicest cloth interior of the bunch.
Good point. My BD build is $44.6k vs the comparable OB build being $45.4k (MSRP). So the primary question now is whether the slightly nicer interior and painted flares are worth $800 since I’ll probably swap out wheels and tires anyway. Unless I’m missing something…

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good point. My BD build is $44.6k vs the comparable OB build being $45.4k (MSRP). So the primary question now is whether the slightly nicer interior and painted flares are worth $800 since I’ll probably swap out wheels and tires anyway. Unless I’m missing something…
You will lose your MGV seats and rubber floors. Rear locker is standard on the Black Diamond and 4.46 gears, which you can only get with BD or BL.

Staying with BD, you will not be able to get higher than the Mid Interior Package.

Make sure either model you decide order that you order the Advanced Transfer Case with it.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You will lose your MGV seats and rubber floors. Rear locker is standard on the Black Diamond and 4.46 gears, which you can only get with BD or BL.

Staying with BD, you will not be able to get higher than the Mid Interior Package.

Make sure either model you decide order that you order the Advanced Transfer Case with it.
Yep. I spec’d the OB with 4.27, rear lockers, and Advanced. Also good with just Mid package. So hopefully they’re about as comparable as possible.

I’m not against the vinyl necessarily and like the flexibility it provides for clean up, but when I consider how I’ll use it 95% of the time the slightly nicer roast interior is attractive.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As long as you have the advanced 4x4, go for it. The gearing is really a wash, 4.27 vs 4.46 is 5% and hardly noticeable if you have a 2.7 v6.
Sponsored