Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great to see this - in the process of deciding on Katzkin. Did you do you use one their installers or someone else?
Turned out great ford dealer has a brother in a body shop he suggested for me but they would have let me go anywhere in the area to honor the leather agreement when I purchased the car. I then looked at different types on bronco 6g typing Katzkin till I liked one and went with it.

Broncojbl

Wildtrak
First Name
JBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW Clubman, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Turned out great ford dealer has a brother in a body shop he suggested for me but they would have let me go anywhere in the area to honor the leather agreement when I purchased the car. I then looked at different types on bronco 6g typing Katzkin till I liked one and went with it.
Apparently Katzkin only has two dealer/installers in my area - seems they’ve really downsized a lot. Where did you order from? I have someone to do the install?

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally started working on my full custom interior. Rear seats are done and I spent most of the day today stitching away at the front seats. Sneak peek at the rear cushion:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  4D0FE11B-D2CA-4B41-BDC6-ADD88C474240

And if anyones wondering, this is what a Bronco front backrest looks like before it gets sewn together, minus the insert:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  FA7D519D-883F-44BF-9AB5-3A702A943CC9

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Apparently Katzkin only has two dealer/installers in my area - seems they’ve really downsized a lot. Where did you order from? I have someone to do the install?
I def would have someone do the install or you will have aLOT of wrinkles - takes time to get it good with shrinking. However, I ordered through the body shop they called a rep at Katzkin to send it directly to them. I dropped off the truck worked from Starbucks for a day and picked it up and drove home.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally started working on my full custom interior. Rear seats are done and I spent most of the day today stitching away at the front seats. Sneak peek at the rear cushion:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  FA7D519D-883F-44BF-9AB5-3A702A943CC9

And if anyones wondering, this is what a Bronco front backrest looks like before it gets sewn together, minus the insert:
You are amazing!! Those look great.

Broncobreath

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yesterday was Archetype Racing day.

The D grab handle is a massive upgrade over the factory handle, it is far more solid:

I removed the included Pic rail and spun in a few 1/4x20 stainless bolts in the for-now unused attachment bolt holes. Please excuse the Frankenstein radio mic holder, I'm working on something more betterer.

And then the AR Badlands console badge because why not?

Today was 4x4TruckLEDs / Baja Designs day:

The kit the team at 4x4TruckLEDs designed made the installation an absolute breeze, nothing difficult at all. Too bad for me that just as I tightened the last bolt, the rains came and washed away any idea of completing the wiring.
Where did you get the handle from?. Looks great

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Friday my Viair compressor came and my 67 Designs GoPro mount came, both are in Bronco now. The GoPro mount is really nice. Ordered some recovery gear today, 20 foot kinetic recover rope, two soft shackles, two shackles and a tree saver.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2582
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2584
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2585

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed new fender flares by Air Design. I love the way they look.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1674402359783

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1674402359783

Really looks good. Website claims up to 2” more clearance for tires but I’m confused as to how?

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really looks good. Website claims up to 2” more clearance for tires but I’m confused as to how?
The arch is higher than Sasquatch so I assume it means that. It has the look of more clearance. I want to put 37” BFGs but I don’t want to risk it haha
Sponsored