First Name
Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66' Bronco, 18' F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And to think that I got my Badlands back in August, and I was a bit miffed that I only got half of my price protection and I currently can not order a Heritage yet. First world problems for me. What a disaster this whole deal is. Hang in there folks. I had no idea it was still this bad. Unbelievable.

bdc7482

Base
First Name
BDC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 2D Base Sasquatch 2.7L Carbonized Grey Metall
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have my own twist to add to this saga. I gave up on ever owning a new Bronco last October when we received the email to rebuild our MY22s as a MY23 which I didn't do. I read in a FAQs that Ford would cancel our order and reimburse our $100 reservation fee if we did nothing. I haven't been tracking the nutroll since then and have been waiting for my $100.

Last week I received an email from Ford (19Jan23) stating that my 2.7L 2D Base Sasquatch with MIC Bronco is scheduled for production the week of 13Mar23. There is also a VIN. Apparently Ford automatically rolled my MY22 into a MY23 without me rebuilding it or notifying me!

The next day (20Jan23) I received the $2500 dark cloud email so I can't speak to what kind of clown show Ford is now running in 2023.

I'm not going to do anything and see how this plays out. As of today, 23Jan23, I'm on day 867 since my original reservation date and I don't owe Ford a damn thing!

Reservation Date: 08Sep20
MY21 Order Date: 10Feb21
MY22 Re-build Date: 19Oct21
MY23 Re-build Date: N/A

Remember, FORD = F@ck Our Reservation holDers

Sponsored

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont know if this has been answered but how are people with 2+ year waits not getting built?

Sounds like your dealer is shafting you and not Ford

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I'm at 717 days so, yeah, feel like I got the shaft in this deal.
Tomorrow I pick up my first Bronco. It’s a Wildtrack, SAS, MIC, High Package. ‘23. 924 days.

I just got my email sating my Raptor is also done being built and should be at dealer Feb2-7. I had two reservations from day one, (hit the button twice to submit), the systems was messed up and took forever. I feel horrible for the day one reservation holders that are getting these letters. Someone who has been in this from day one, it’s horrible and ready to be in my rear view.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well after waiting two years since reserving I will be throwing in the towel. I have enjoyed following this forum and was excited to have something cool and different but I have no interest in a soft top non Sasquatch. If they had offered money towards an F150 Raptor I might have considered it but, at this point, I am not going to reward Ford for this fiasco by purchasing from them.
Is the $2500 able to be used on a new Bronco on a dealer's lot? Why not find one close to your build and buy that? That $2500 credit will do great to knock off ADM to a reasonable level or eliminate it altogether.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tomorrow I pick up my first Bronco. It’s a Wildtrack, SAS, MIC, High Package. ‘23. 924 days.

I just got my email sating my Raptor is also done being built and should be at dealer Feb2-7. I had two reservations from day one, (hit the button twice to submit), the systems was messed up and took forever. I feel horrible for the day one reservation holders that are getting these letters. Someone who has been in this from day one, it’s horrible and ready to be in my rear view.
You do know, Miss Dixie, that you're not allowed to complain on this forum about having a Wildtrak down-graded, while at the same time announcing that your RAPTOR has been built and is on the way! Its just not kosher. But most here are very happy for you. Most.!😎🤣🤧

Sponsored
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 C10, 70 240z, 74 X1/9, 18 Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
At this point, I wonder if I can even place an order for a Wildtrak when the banks open...

Either way, I'm curious whether I can get the Grenadier or the Bronco first. Luckily I'm not in a hurry.

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You do know, Miss Dixie, that you're not allowed to complain on this forum about having a Wildtrak down-graded, while at the same time announcing that your RAPTOR has been built and is on the way! Its just not kosher. But most here are very happy for you. Most.!😎🤣🤧
Oh no, I wasn’t complainin, I’m excited to get my Wildtrack tomorrow, I didn’t downgrade or change anything from my original reservation. It’s just taken 924 days to get it.

The Raptor is a separate vehicle, the night it opened for reservations, I accidentally submitted twice. Thereby ordering 2. Then I was a “Golden ticket draw“ from the first reservatio. I was just saying it made it to the build, and just got an email showing that shipped To dealer. i don’t know if I am keeping both as a his and hers, as hubby has a rubicon unlimited and doesn’t o ow if he wants one. So I was trying to be not kosher. My apologie. just giving my experience as a day one reservation holder x 2 and one was a raptor.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
No email for me on my 2 door basesquatch... Maybe that's good news, maybe they just decided I needed no communication to keep the standards low.
Two door basesquatch 2.7 here as well. Original order went in August 2021, updated for 2022 and bupkis. Got the email from Ford and one from my dealership a few days before. So I switched my order to a 2 door BB 2.3 with mid. WTF the only thing the same is the color and amount of doors. Oy vey.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh no, I wasn’t complainin, I’m excited to get my Wildtrack tomorrow, I didn’t downgrade or change anything from my original reservation. It’s just taken 924 days to get it.

The Raptor is a separate vehicle, the night it opened for reservations, I accidentally submitted twice. Thereby ordering 2. Then I was a “Golden ticket draw“ from the first reservatio. I was just saying it made it to the build, and just got an email showing that shipped To dealer. i don’t know if I am keeping both as a his and hers, as hubby has a rubicon unlimited and doesn’t o ow if he wants one. So I was trying to be not kosher. My apologie. just giving my experience as a day one reservation holder x 2 and one was a raptor.
I'm just trying an attempt at humor. I've been enjoying my non-sas OBX for 26,000 miles and over 16 months now . . . Enjoy!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm just trying an attempt at humor. I've been enjoying my non-sas OBX for 26,000 miles and over 16 months now . . . Enjoy!
Those are rookie numbers, do better. ;)

Sitting at 59k miles today, 14 months.
Sponsored