First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are a lot of Wildtrack Hard Top Lux and Raptors available as dealer stock within 100 miles of Chicago. No one can order one. Anyone can buy one off the lot.
There are WT's available on lots, if you desire to pay a ridicolous ADM and be upside down on your bronco. Financially it simply doesn't make sense. Especially the ones that are $10,000 or more ADM.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

Ford has released new information that (other than Wildtrak orders) we cannot get the $2500 offer if we switch trim levels. As a 2-door BaseManSquatch order, I cannot remove the Sasquatch and still have a rear locker without changing trim levels. So I won't qualify for the $2500 and have some questions that might help me decide if it's worth changing to a non-sas Black Diamond even though I've already waited two years for my BaseManSquatch...

1.) Does your ability to "pull forward" allocation apply to this coming month only? Or will Ford be letting you pull forward throughout 2023?

2.) Will Ford only let you pull forward allocation for orders with no constraints? Or are all 475 orders fair game?

3.) If we don't get a VIN during this big February push, does that mean we won't get one in 2023?

4.) Have you been noticing any other items (besides the big three constraints) on your customer's orders that seem to make Ford skip over them?

Thanks again, Zach, for being transparent and keeping all of us in the loop.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Zach@Granger

Ford has released new information that (other than Wildtrak orders) we cannot get the $2500 offer if we switch trim levels. As a 2-door BaseManSquatch order, I cannot remove the Sasquatch and still have a rear locker without changing trim levels. So I won't qualify for the $2500 and have some questions that might help me decide if it's worth changing to a non-sas Black Diamond even though I've already waited two years for my BaseManSquatch...

1.) Does your ability to "pull forward" allocation apply to this coming month only? Or will Ford be letting you pull forward throughout 2023?

2.) Will Ford only let you pull forward allocation for orders with no constraints? Or are all 475 orders fair game?

3.) If we don't get a VIN during this big February push, does that mean we won't get one in 2023?

4.) Have you been noticing any other items (besides the big three constraints) on your customer's orders that seem to make Ford skip over them?

Thanks again, Zach, for being transparent and keeping all of us in the loop.
Did Ford send out a notice about the trim level switch?

Bradfields

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 eco diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Full disclosure, I didn’t order my Bronco from Granger but you guys seem to be the most up front and transparent about this whole situation and I’m hoping maybe y’all can answer a question for me.

Here’s my question, I am not a reservation holder, I placed an order for a 23 Outer Banks soft top with Lux and Sasquatch through my dealer back when the order banks were open for a short time, I have the COVP sheet from my dealer and have received the order confirmation from Ford, so far, I haven’t received any information about changing my order from Ford or my dealer.
In the updated FAQs from Ford it says select orders as of January 18 qualify for this program, does this not include me since I’m not a reservation holder?? Also, if it does include me, can I change my order from the OBX to say a Badlands without Sasquatch and with the high package to get the $2500 ??

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did Ford send out a notice about the trim level switch?
Ford updated their official FAQ.

Some highlights:
  • Only current Wildtrak orders can switch trims and quality for the $2500. Other order holders cannot switch trims.
    • Exact verbiage "You are a current non-Wildtrak series customer and modify your order within the existing trim series to remove any existing Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package."
  • Ford says the sooner you make the change the better chance you have... which suggests Ford will continue to schedule builds between now and March 7th.
  • The price protection private offer and the $2500 offer will stack. Already knew that, but just further confirmation.
  • Four door customers cannot switch to two door and still receive the offer. Again, already knew that, but more confirmation.
I copied this info from another thread

Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford updated their official FAQ.

Some highlights:
  • Only current Wildtrak orders can switch trims and quality for the $2500. Other order holders cannot switch trims.
    • Exact verbiage "You are a current non-Wildtrak series customer and modify your order within the existing trim series to remove any existing Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package."
  • Ford says the sooner you make the change the better chance you have... which suggests Ford will continue to schedule builds between now and March 7th.
  • The price protection private offer and the $2500 offer will stack. Already knew that, but just further confirmation.
  • Four door customers cannot switch to two door and still receive the offer. Again, already knew that, but more confirmation.
I copied this info from another thread
I see that now. That definitely changes my plans, and not for the good.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Full disclosure, I didn’t order my Bronco from Granger but you guys seem to be the most up front and transparent about this whole situation and I’m hoping maybe y’all can answer a question for me.

Here’s my question, I am not a reservation holder, I placed an order for a 23 Outer Banks soft top with Lux and Sasquatch through my dealer back when the order banks were open for a short time, I have the COVP sheet from my dealer and have received the order confirmation from Ford, so far, I haven’t received any information about changing my order from Ford or my dealer.
In the updated FAQs from Ford it says select orders as of January 18 qualify for this program, does this not include me since I’m not a reservation holder?? Also, if it does include me, can I change my order from the OBX to say a Badlands without Sasquatch and with the high package to get the $2500 ??
In order to qualify for the $2500, you would have to remove Lux and Sasquatch, but you would not be allowed to change trims to the Badlands as I read the last official word from Ford, which is a shame, since a 23 Badlands with high and leather would be pretty damn close to the same thing (except for the wheels and a small change in gearing) if you wanted a carpeted interior.

If I was in your shoes, and the front locker wasn't a must have feature, I would consider dropping Lux for High, and removing sasquatch, but making sure that you got the Adv 4x4 (which also requires the rear locker). It's possible to get the rear locker without the Adv 4x4 (don't do that).

Just my 2 cents.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The "Select customers" is definitely a nebulous term that needs to be defined.

Your second question has been answered, though. Only WT orders can change trims to qualify. Everyone else has to stay in the same series.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"You are a current non-Wildtrak series customer and modify your order within the existing trim series to remove any existing Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package."

From what I understand, it should read, Remove ALL existing Hardtop, Sasquatch, AND Lux - but that's not what they wrote.

Well that would suggest that if you only remove one of them, that you would qualify for the $2500. They wrote, Remove ANY existing Hardtop, Sasquatch, OR Lux.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"You are a current non-Wildtrak series customer and modify your order within the existing trim series to remove any existing Molded-In Color Hardtop (excludes two-door orders), Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package."

From what I understand, it should read, Remove ALL existing Hardtop, Sasquatch, AND Lux - but that's not what they wrote.

Well that would suggest that if you only remove one of them, that you would qualify for the $2500. They wrote, Remove ANY existing Hardtop, Sasquatch, OR Lux.
But we all know how good the Ford Rockstars are with their proof reading and error checking. As you pointed out, the memo released to Ford dealers states that for non-WT customers to qualify the "customer must remove/change their order to a Bronco without any of the following [constraints]." That memo also fails to clarify that non-WT orders have to modify within the existing trim series to be eligible. F'n Rockstars.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are WT's available on lots, if you desire to pay a ridicolous ADM and be upside down on your bronco. Financially it simply doesn't make sense. Especially the ones that are $10,000 or more ADM.
Exactly. Until Something is done to stop dealers from their predatory acts, we are all screwed. It’s truly sad that Ford’s dealership network has left such a stain on the brand. All of their desirable vehicles come with bs dealer ADM.

chaseshort24

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 4runner, 1995 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved in 2020. You would've gotten your Bronco long ago if you hadn't tried to game the system. Sorry. Opinions differ, I guess.
Lol dumbest thing I've ever heard. Love when the small people defend the billion dollar companies

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In order to qualify for the $2500, you would have to remove Lux and Sasquatch, but you would not be allowed to change trims to the Badlands as I read the last official word from Ford, which is a shame, since a 23 Badlands with high and leather would be pretty damn close to the same thing (except for the wheels and a small change in gearing) if you wanted a carpeted interior.

If I was in your shoes, and the front locker wasn't a must have feature, I would consider dropping Lux for High, and removing sasquatch, but making sure that you got the Adv 4x4 (which also requires the rear locker). It's possible to get the rear locker without the Adv 4x4 (don't do that).

Just my 2 cents.

This completely blows if accurate. I had checked with Samantha yesterday to verify that if I removed SAS from my Base build and moved to an Outer Banks with Mid and no SAS that I would qualify for the $2,500. She confirmed it would, and now I'm reading this!
Just sent her a follow-up email.
This whole process has at least been consistent in one respect: the sheer ineptitude and lack of clear and concise communication from @Ford Motor Company.
I feel bad for solid dealers like @Granger Ford who are doing their best to sift through all of the minutiae of grayness.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
But we all know how good the Ford Rockstars are with their proof reading and error checking. As you pointed out, the memo released to Ford dealers states that for non-WT customers to qualify the "customer must remove/change their order to a Bronco without any of the following [constraints]." That memo also fails to clarify that non-WT orders have to modify within the existing trim series to be eligible. F'n Rockstars.
Yes the email I got direct from Ford, was not clear and left out some scenerios.

I wonder, for orders that currently don't have Lux/Sas/Hardtop, can the customer add one of those items, and then next week remove it (to be eligible for the $2500)?

I imagine it kind of bites, for customers who previously removed those items on the advice of Ford, but are still waiting ... to now see Ford offering a $2500 incentive ... for which they are not eligible. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
Sponsored