stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what really PO's me and fuels my anger towards Ford. I'm told that I have to drop things I really want and have waited two + years for just so they can provide those desirable items to dealers and people walking in off the street.
Here's some f'd up news, according to Long McArthur's YouTube show, when order banks open up - up to 20% WildTrak orders, 55% Sasquatch, and 59% hard top orders will be allocated to them at that time.

If that extends to all dealers, that's a big F U to reservation holders AGAIN.

So, thanks @Ford Motor Company.
Yes, you should be pissed. FORD should be ashamed. They have dishonored all of us. There is no other spin on this point. It was purposeful. FORD is lying. And you will see plenty of walk-ins get nicely appointed builds this summer.
Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger mentioned previously your PP is an amount based on your order at they time. So no matter the trim, you get that dollar value in PP.

Side note: every dealer I called in Houston today has 10k-20k ADM now, so really glad I can save that $2,500 by cancelling.
I wonder if this latest fire drill has amped up demand for dealer stock even more. As people are calling dealers like you just did. Given how the 24 allocations are being pulled into 23 for some dealers, the Bronco market may not normalize until at least 2025.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is what really PO's me and fuels my anger towards Ford. I'm told that I have to drop things I really want and have waited two + years for just so they can provide those desirable items to dealers and people walking in off the street.
Good news is that your trim, you can just drop packages while retaining your agreed price. However, my WT order, the price will be at whatever 2023 price is since I have to cancel the WT to get OB, BL, BD, etc. I now have to paid retain and rebate just covers increased cost and not getting what i ordered that had all 4 restraints. All 4 that i placed an order (WT-SAS,LUX,MIC) will now be removed.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good news is that your trim, you can just drop packages while retaining your agreed price. However, my WT order, the price will be at whatever 2023 price is since I have to cancel the WT to get OB, BL, BD, etc. I now have to paid retain and rebate just covers increased cost and not getting what i ordered that had all 4 restraints. All 4 that i placed an order (WT-SAS,LUX,MIC) will now be removed.
Price protection still applies after your trim change, in addition to the modification incentive. You don't have to cancel to change trims, if that's what you meant.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I typed that assuming that switching to Badlands doesn’t qualify for the $2500 rebate. Not worth it. Take the rebate. The times I will absolutely need front lockers and sta-bar disconnect will be rare.
I bought the Badlands because I wanted MGV, washout floors, manual transmission and mid package. Having the rest of the Badlands goodies was just a bonus.
Thank you - the opinions on here really do help those of us who still have decisions to make.

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes as someone else mentioned price protection (should) hold by moving trims. I, too, always was under the impression that if you switched trims you gave up price protection but lots of people on here said that wasn't the case and I emailed Granger and Samantha confirmed to me price protection would hold. ...hopefully... lol

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if this latest fire drill has amped up demand for dealer stock even more. As people are calling dealers like you just did. Given how the 24 allocations are being pulled into 23 for some dealers, the Bronco market may not normalize until at least 2025.
I think it has. Can't find anything even near MSRP between Denver and Omaha for anything with a a hard top or Sasquatch. My son is a salesman at a Ford dealer close by, they want $68k for a used 4 door Badlands/high. Dumbass did have an abandoned Base/SAS/Mic on the lot for a day and never told me, don't know what it sold for though.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you, I agree with you. If he's already in the BD and could keep the $2500 by staying on the BD but lose it on the BL, that makes sense. I'd probably even forgo the mid-package. One thing you can get, of course, with BL, in addition to the Sway Bar disconnect are the cameras on the high package. But, if he had BD before, he wasn't going to get those anyway. I'm not personally a fan of the BD black wheels, but, for $2500, you can get something nice there.
Yeah I'm coming to terms with this is how my build will go. Take the $2500 and get 33" BFG's on RTR wheels and possibly Bestop. Ship everything to Granger, have them install all that by the time I get there and road trip home to Texas. Still seems like a dream but looking like that might actually happen in 2023.

Considering interest rates now, I'll be happy to have the $2500, price protection and Granger $1000 below invoice.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I'm coming to terms with this is how my build will go. Take the $2500 and get 33" BFG's on RTR wheels and possibly Bestop. Ship everything to Granger, have them install all that by the time I get there and road trip home to Texas. Still seems like a dream but looking like that might actually happen in 2023.

Considering interest rates now, I'll be happy to have the $2500, price protection and Granger $1000 below invoice.
This is what I'd like to have done at this point as well. Have you by chance been able to confirm with Granger that they'll throw the wheels and tires on for you? Possibly give you a credit/cash reimbursement value for the take offs?

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is what I'd like to have done at this point as well. Have you by chance been able to confirm with Granger that they'll throw the wheels and tires on for you? Possibly give you a credit/cash reimbursement value for the take offs?
Way back when I ordered with them originally they said they have an aftermarket department and wouldn’t be a big deal. As far as a credit for takeoffs they said they’d do something but I didn’t confirm anything then and need to check in now.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Way back when I ordered with them originally they said they have an aftermarket department and wouldn’t be a big deal. As far as a credit for takeoffs they said they’d do something but I didn’t confirm anything then and need to check in now.
They did and probably still have it.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They did and probably still have it.
From Samantha just now: "Unfortunately, our accessories department is closed and we are unable to help with any wheels or tires."

Edit: it occurs to me maybe she meant closed for the day and she can't answer the question... I'm seeking clarification.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

From Samantha just now: "Unfortunately, our accessories department is closed and we are unable to help with any wheels or tires."

Edit: it occurs to me maybe she meant closed for the day and she can't answer the question... I'm seeking clarification.
Jay used to run it I believe. He was very helpful but I don’t know the situation now. It was a year and 1/2 ago the last time we spoke. He made it sound like they did a lot of upgrades so I just assumed it was still going strong.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had asked about parts and accessories just before the renewal in October. They don't do it anymore at all.
Sponsored