www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Created one here:

https://discord.gg/N5fMdWdU

I still need to go through and create a few more sub-channels and permission levels, but feel free to get joined.
I'll go through it more tonight and add bots, more sub-channels, moderators, and pick out roles.

Looking for volunteers for trail ride leaders, volunteer spotters, things like that, so we can get things organized.
Page not found?
Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing I would like to do on this trip that I have wanted to do and just haven't got done is a night ride. I was thinking; pick one of the easier trails go out after dark. Meet at dusk and just pick a short and sweet 2-3 hour run.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I KNOW this is a Bronco event, but my trail buddy will surely be following me to Moab in his Jeep. We've been talking about hitting Moab for over a year. I get it that he won't be able to go with the organized Bronco groups, but would he be allowed/accepted to tag along if a few of us broke off from the big groups?

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I KNOW this is a Bronco event, but my trail buddy will surely be following me to Moab in his Jeep. We've been talking about hitting Moab for over a year. I get it that he won't be able to go with the organized Bronco groups, but would he be allowed/accepted to tag along if a few of us broke off from the big groups?
Absolutely the Jeep can tag along. I go with Jeeps and Toyotas all the time no big deal.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I would like to do on this trip that I have wanted to do and just haven't got done is a night ride. I was thinking; pick one of the easier trails go out after dark. Meet at dusk and just pick a short and sweet 2-3 hour run.

Night rides are a blast, I'm down but I need a bit more lighting first.

My cousin with a Lexus "Land Cruiser" is considering visiting at that time too, so I wouldn't be opposed to some diversity on our private rides.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sincerely doubt there'd be any issues with a Jeep tagging along, especially if it's in a B6G group and not the Bronco Safari groups.
I'd have a hard time believing anyone here would be upset with that. :)

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Page not found?
Looks like you got it sorted, and I see you on the channel now.
Welcome!

I've created a few sub channels for discussing things like Lodging, trail ride organizations, things like that. Let me know if you have any questions about Discord usage, and feel free to post in there.
Please keep all posts friendly, and welcoming.

(This is more for everyone, but I don't have time to babysit adults all day, on top of my toddlers 🤣)

Sponsored

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problems from me.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you got it sorted, and I see you on the channel now.
Welcome!

I've created a few sub channels for discussing things like Lodging, trail ride organizations, things like that. Let me know if you have any questions about Discord usage, and feel free to post in there.
Please keep all posts friendly, and welcoming.

(This is more for everyone, but I don't have time to babysit adults all day, on top of my toddlers 🤣)
Yep….this ol gal figured it out. Never heard of it so will take a look around. Will we get notifications if anyone ads to the thread?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford crashed Easter Jeep Safari in 2021 so I'd say any rig is fair game at Bronco safari 😁

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep….this ol gal figured it out. Never heard of it so will take a look around. Will we get notifications if anyone ads to the thread?
You can indeed have notifications enabled, and even set it per channel (like meme channel, general, prep tips, things like that). I personally have Discord muted with silent notifications because I'm in about 20 different servers, mostly gaming, model trains, crap like that ;)

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Our traditional night run has been Hell's Revenge and doing Hell's Gate in the dark. :giggle:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.