First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our traditional night run has been Hell's Revenge and doing Hell's Gate in the dark. :giggle:
Seriously? I have done Hells Revenge a couple of times but haven't done Hells Gate yet. I was in FJ on 33's and it was my first time out there. I definitely want to do Hells gate in the Bronco.

I was thinking something a bit easier since it will be dark.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ewe can make that work meeting in eastern OR or something.
I wonder who lease is going from the PNW?
I'm coming from Spokane (tentatively, depending how the next few weeks play out maybe I'll be coming from Tennessee) and @66GT is coming from Yelm.

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you driving or trailering? I haven't decided how I feel about driving out on the Swampers.
I'm driving in, running the rocks, then driving home. The sound system can drown out the tire hum, but you might want to speak up to me when you say "Hi". Air the Swampers up to 30psi and they sing along the highway.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm driving in, running the rocks, then driving home. The sound system can drown out the tire hum, but you might want to speak up to me when you say "Hi". Air the Swampers up to 30psi and they sing along the highway.
I guess I need to nut up and do it. We're about the same distance away. What kind of mileage are you seeing with them?

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I KNOW this is a Bronco event, but my trail buddy will surely be following me to Moab in his Jeep. We've been talking about hitting Moab for over a year. I get it that he won't be able to go with the organized Bronco groups, but would he be allowed/accepted to tag along if a few of us broke off from the big groups?
I recently went on a trail ride locally. There were about 50 vehicles, mostly jeeps with a few toyotas. Of the 50, I had the only bronco. Wasn't sure how that was going to be received but other than a few bronco/ford jokes, it was fine. I say the more the merrier.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I need to nut up and do it. We're about the same distance away. What kind of mileage are you seeing with them?
I’ve corrected my Speedometer with FORScan using 2780mn circumference. It’s spot on for me and the local radar signs on the Turnpikes of Oklahoma. I’m getting 14.5mpg. :censored:

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve corrected my Speedometer with FORScan using 2780mn circumference. It’s spot on for me and the local radar signs on the Turnpikes of Oklahoma. I’m getting 14.5mpg. :censored:
Gulp. That's about what the Badaks were good for. Big heavy tires are not the 2.3's friend.

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gulp. That's about what the Badaks were good for. Big heavy tires are not the 2.3's friend.
Don’t worry. You’ll get better mileage on the way home after I pull those straight body panels off your rig. #WeightSavings :p

Last edited:

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome! Thanks!
id say beginner. I’ve done, rock, sand, mud, & snow.and like pushing my comfort zone.
If you want to enjoy more that week ,,,, practice few days before ,,, for example do Dome plateau until you fin everything easy,,,, this is the trail they use for the Bronco Roadeo,,, easy trail ,,,, if you are nervous you can arrived there before them and watch them do it,,,, or ride with someone with more experience to help you out,,,,,

If rock crawling it not your thing they have plenty of amazing trail who don't invole rock crawling,,,, Long Canyon,, Onions Creek,,, etc...

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want to enjoy more that week ,,,, practice few days before ,,, for example do Dome plateau until you fin everything easy,,,, this is the trail they use for the Bronco Roadeo,,, easy trail ,,,, if you are nervous you can arrived there before them and watch them do it,,,, or ride with someone with more experience to help you out,,,,,

If rock crawling it not your thing they have plenty of amazing trail who don't invole rock crawling,,,, Long Canyon,, Onions Creek,,, etc...
Can and will do! Thank you for the advice.!
I have wheeled here in WA. We have gone to Reiter and Walker Valley. Neither one for sissys! :p

I cannot wait to have my tires on Utah ground!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can and will do! Thank you for the advice.!
I have wheeled here in WA. We have gone to Reiter and Walker Valley. Neither one for sissys! :p

I cannot wait to have my tires on Utah ground!
Utah is excited to have your Bronco visit!
I just looked at your signature, and our builds are identical 🤣
Mine is just a couple months older, was part of the first batch to have the hard top prep kit on a soft top build. 9/15 :)
Excited to see some Cyber Orange rigs in Moab!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.