• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois WTB MIC OEM 4 door Hardtop

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently have an order for ADV's single piece hardtop with sound deadening. I purchased a TRMR roof rack and a GFC RTT V2 about 4 months ago to pair with the hardtop, and I had both delivered to my friend who lives in San Diego. Unfortunately, he can no longer store them as they are moving and I have to grab both ASAP.

ADV is still awaiting rubber, and it'll be another 2-3 weeks, then they need to finish production, then I need to have it installed which I'm guessing will place me the end of March or beginning of April. No clue how much traction this will gain, but it's worth a try.

I'd offer exactly what I paid for the ADV hardtop which is $6,300 or I can trade my soft top and $5,500. I can travel to come grab it as well.

I know with constraints, this is a low chance of success, but worth a try! Thanks for the read everyone
Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You looking for a 2 or 4 door?
I was not planning on selling my 4 door but I may consider if you are needing a 4 door

OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You looking for a 2 or 4 door?
I was not planning on selling my 4 door but I may consider if you are needing a 4 door
I was looking or a 4 door. Apologies, I'll specify in the post!

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know about the adv top but need to dig into the details. How soon you looking to do this?

FYI my truck is 3 weeks old and has 700 miles on it

OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know about the adv top but need to dig into the details. How soon you looking to do this?

FYI my truck is 3 weeks old and has 700 miles on it
Take your time and anytime in the next month?

Neilybugs

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you wanna sell the adv hardtop?

Mabes

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently have an order for ADV's single piece hardtop with sound deadening. I purchased a TRMR roof rack and a GFC RTT V2 about 4 months ago to pair with the hardtop, and I had both delivered to my friend who lives in San Diego. Unfortunately, he can no longer store them as they are moving and I have to grab both ASAP.

ADV is still awaiting rubber, and it'll be another 2-3 weeks, then they need to finish production, then I need to have it installed which I'm guessing will place me the end of March or beginning of April. No clue how much traction this will gain, but it's worth a try.

I'd offer exactly what I paid for the ADV hardtop which is $6,300 or I can trade my soft top and $5,500. I can travel to come grab it as well.

I know with constraints, this is a low chance of success, but worth a try! Thanks for the read everyone
Im looking for a factory soft top and willing to trade my factory hard top for the right price

Sponsored
OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to be selling my four door MIC hardtop from a brand new Bronco I'm receiving early next week. I'm in Michigan, Detroit area. Asking price is $8500 or $7000 + soft top.
Too rich for my blood but thanks

OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since ADV is taking it's sweet time, I'd figure I'd give this a bump and see if anyone is interested in this.

Thanks!

OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model