Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now that I know that CG is the same color as FJG, I am set on my color choice. Go watch some vids of the Mustang Mach 1 in FJG and tell me that color with a few orange accents isn't straight fire.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the blue-highlights-on-black Antimatter Blue was inspired by Batman. Because that's a good look.

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray 20200731_092043
Man you just sold my wife on what I wanted to do... Our son was waiting for the Bronco because his 16 month Great Dane was too big for his car, so he would borrow our Tahoe to take her to the dog park all the time. He passed away in June at the age of 21. I'm getting the Bronco in his honor. My idea was to get Antimatter Blue and wrap the hood in matte black... Wife wasn't sold on the look. Then I saw your post. He loved Batman. We never settled the debate on whether Batman could beat Superman. But no looking at it with Batman colors, wife is on board.

Sponsored

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guess I'm old school (or maybe just old) but these non metallic, drab tans and grays that they are putting on all these trucks and cars these days just doesnt do it for me. I have a 15 year old F250 in a dark red metallic that I still get compliment on today. It will be interesting to see how people feel about "cactus gray", "carbonized gray" and "area 51" 15 years from now. But then again...my old ass may not be around to see it! ?

Dale_Gribble

Black Diamond
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The fighter jet grey touch up paint was like the first bronco leak before we even knew what it would look like.
Yet I still don't understand what CG actually looks like. In this it looks like a blue/ gray but in other pictures it's got a lot of green to it. I think i like CG, but I dont have the balls to buy a vehicle in a color I don't understand

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Guess I'm old school (or quite honestly just old) but these non metallic, drab tans and grays that they are putting on all these trucks and cars these days just doesnt do it for me. I have a 15 year old F250 in a dark red metallic that I still get compliment on today. It will be interesting to see how people feel about "cactus gray" and "area 51" 15 years from now. But then again...my old ass may not be around to see it! ?
Was driving a friends '77 F-150 (351 windsor and holly 750 cfm) in factory red last weekend. That thing gets looks!

Agree with you completely and had quite a bit of hope that Cactus Gray would be close to Fender Surf Green as that was a fun 60's color along with the mint and seafoam that blessed the late 50's cars and trucks well into the 60's.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since CG and Fighter Jet Gray are the same colors, here is a good video of it being shown off on a new Mach 1 Mustang

First event after "The COVID".... Dude knows that shit is still going on right? lol

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man you just sold my wife on what I wanted to do... Our son was waiting for the Bronco because his 16 month Great Dane was too big for his car, so he would borrow our Tahoe to take her to the dog park all the time. He passed away in June at the age of 21. I'm getting the Bronco in his honor. My idea was to get Antimatter Blue and wrap the hood in matte black... Wife wasn't sold on the look. Then I saw your post. He loved Batman. We never settled the debate on whether Batman could beat Superman. But no looking at it with Batman colors, wife is on board.
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss, Bill. I have two boys and they are my treasures. They were huge Batman fans growing up, too.

This is a great color. I think your son would love it. Maybe he had a hand in the inspiration...who knows. The universe works in mysterious ways.

My Bronco will also be Antimatter "Batman" Blue.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Betting your son would have liked this look quite a bit! Have to watch quite a bit of the video to get to the outdoor parts where you can even tell it's dark blue.

Fordv8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you bravoV4 , for the paint pics .
Can I ask you if the Rapid Red is closer to maroon color or is it just a Red metallic
Thank you
Sponsored