Sponsored

What's your least favorite Bronco color?

What's your least favorite Bronco color?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Mean Green Bronc Machine

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like you should include all paint options from MY'21 - MY'23 so the results aren't biased. You left out Azure Gray, Lightning Blue, Anti-Matter Blue, Rapid Red, and Desert Sand.
They've been added and folks are allowed to change their vote.
Sponsored

Limpetman

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Cactus Grey not getting a lot of love...personally I love it. I cant explain how much the colour changes depending on light conditions and background...sometimes it looks grey, sometimes blue, sometimes green...anyway my view is, if you like the colour then who cares what other people think!

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally saw Azure last week. As an A51 owner, it is a much different color than captured in any photo I've seen. It was parked next to a Code ORange Braptor and both were amazing.

I voted for silver only because in anyone I've seen in person, there have been zero attempts to highlight the silver while adding flare to separate it from the rest of the silver parking lot. The muted colors really need the owner's input to make them stand out in the sea of greys. I want a proper orange Braptor for my next one.
I actually saw one that looked amazing because they added flare to it. Probably best Bronco I have seen in person yet and that is the only silver one I have seen so hard to say what I think of straight up silver in person, but with the right graphics it can look pretty amazing. I wish I got a pic of it.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Surprised to see so many hating on silver. I get that it can be considered a "boring" color, but it's a pretty easy color to keep clean and it hides minor scratches better than most other colors. Silver cars tend to still look good when they have some years on them.

I voted for Shadow Black. Black cars are the absolute worst, in my opinion. Too hot in summer, impossible to keep clean. And you lose the contrast of the bumpers/flares in a vehicle like a Bronco if your paint is too dark. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a "rugged" offroader.

I guess it all depends on what you "value" in a color. Ha.

I went with Cactus Gray, myself, largely because I greatly prefer solid colors over pearls or metallics (easier to blend if you ever need to do a touchup or repair on the vehicle) and cac gray will probably hide scratches/imperfections pretty well.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How ironic that Area 51 is probably the most ordered color so far for the Bronco (probably soon to be passed by green) yet it is 2nd least fac according to this poll...the math don't add up.

I will say I don't like Area 51 on the sport, but looks amazing on my 4 door MIC. Only color I would prefer over it is the Lightning Blue, but wasn't an option. I am not a big fan of metallic paints, and it seems like most of the non-boring color options on Bronco are all Metallic besides A51.

Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How ironic that Area 51 is probably the most ordered color so far for the Bronco (probably soon to be passed by green) yet it is 2nd least fac according to this poll...the math don't add up.

I will say I don't like Area 51 on the sport, but looks amazing on my 4 door MIC. Only color I would prefer over it is the Lightning Blue, but wasn't an option. I am not a big fan of metallic paints, and it seems like most of the non-boring color options on Bronco are all Metallic besides A51.
I wouldn't really call it ironic: lots of things work this way.

Area 51 is a polarizing color, especially since it's so common.

The Yankees are probably the most popular baseball team out there. But they're also the most hated. These aren't contradictory statements.

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 2D BB EG SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No shame on the Iconic Silver. Would have been option 2 if Ford would have pulled EG from my build. Looks amazing in the sun, easy to accent with black and chrome, and super easy to keep looking clean, as well as hiding scratches from the trail. Might be my age, but don't see the alure in all the colors that I refer to as "modeling clay gray".

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't really call it ironic: lots of things work this way.

Area 51 is a polarizing color, especially since it's so common.

The Yankees are probably the most popular baseball team out there. But they're also the most hated. These aren't contradictory statements.
Wondering if a lot of people that have it are actually regretting it and wished they got a different color or all the haters just the people that got every other color and don't like it because they see it on the road every day?

It especially looks good on overcast days and in the evening, but still looks good in the sun with the gray MIC. Not loving it on other Ford trucks when it is not accented by other colors.

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

it was a tie for me, A51 and Cactus Grey

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mean Green Bronc Machine

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cactus Grey not getting a lot of love...personally I love it. I cant explain how much the colour changes depending on light conditions and background...sometimes it looks grey, sometimes blue, sometimes green...anyway my view is, if you like the colour then who cares what other people think!
All Broncs are beautiful! Except Eruption Green, which is sexy haha.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually saw one that looked amazing because they added flare to it with customs graphics. Probably the best Bronco I have seen in person yet and that is the only silver one I have seen so hard to say what I think of straight up silver in person, but with the right graphics it can look pretty amazing. I wish I got a pic of it.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised at the current results. I believe the Iconic Silver + Big Bend combo is criminally underrated:

Ford Bronco What's your least favorite Bronco color? IMG_9710.JPG

The silver and MIC and black accents work really well together. It looks even better on a two door, but then again, every Bronco looks better as a two door. This is about the only combo that the default silver Sasquatch beauty rings make any sense.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At first white was my least favorite but after seeing more in person I actually like it. The demo unit I test drove was silver. It did look good but with a vehicle like this I wanted something that says "HEY LOOK AT ME!" so I chose velocity blue. Cactus gray has become my least favorite color now followed by area51. Theyre both kinda dull and boring imo. My local dealer currently has 9 units on their lot. 1 cyber orange, 1 black, 1 silver. The other 6 are cactus gray and area51. The black looks great but I agree with others about being a bad option for an offroad vehicle.
Sponsored