First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford reps have indicated that on Saturday (9/12) at 3PM Mountain Time there will be a Q&A session with the reps, including the Brand Manager.

Are there any members that will be attending the Bronco Celebration at this time and would be able to ask some of the questions? Some volunteers would be very helpful to ensure we get more questions asked (they aren't going to want them all coming from me/one person).

Alright, I'm going to edit this post Friday evening to pull in the final list that we hope to cover. Note that if your question can be answered with the Build and Price, when it is released this "fall", I'm NOT going to be asking it. Sorry, but I don't want to frustrate the reps when we have already been told that information is coming.

Updated/Edited List (Ford, if you see this, trying to give you a head's up!):
  1. Would you describe the driving feel on road from 45-85 mph as more similar to Explorer, Ranger or something different in the Ford lineup?
  2. Will Marine Grade Vinyl also have the carpet on the back and bottom of the rear seats like the leather? A: Carpet back is due to Leather upgrade: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...super-celebration-west-day-2.5060/post-179761
  3. How will the keyless entry keypad (as seen on other Ford vehicles) be implemented?
  4. Can you elaborate on the Additional Sound Deadening in the High Package? Will this be located in the top or the body?
  5. If a 4-door is ordered with Soft-top only, will the wiring harness still be included to add a hardtop later? (Jeep apparently does not include this)
  6. Rear windows in the modular top for the 2-door, are they removable as shown in the 4-door modular hard top?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nate,

You are killing it my friend! Thanks for putting up with all of us. Doing a great job.

It would be great to know if the B&O stereo can be added as an individual option without going all the way to the LUX addition.

Also would like to know if the MIC top will come in black as an option.

Thanks

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Taillights - are there more than 1 type of taillight (incandescent vs the stylized "B" shaped LED?

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be interested in knowing if there will be other rooftop tent options. Hopefully cheaper than the one they have showed us and doesn't require replacing the roof.

I would like to edit your speed limit to 45-85 mph. People drive fast where I am at.

Lastly after some resent discussions about the washout interior for the BL and BD. Can you get them to tell us more about what that exactly means and if we can get the plastic seat backing that we have seen in the Bronco Sport.

Reactions: sjp

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question: How will the keyless entry keypad be implemented?

Seems like there's a huge thread going on about that whether it's going to be big fat unit or something touch-sense integrated in the door frame.

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pull out tray for 2 door? or something similar to level out the bed with folded seats?

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WhEn WiLl tHe BuIlD aNd PrIcE cOmE OuT!?!?!
Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A mocking-spongebob-1556133078

In all seriousness, I would like to know if when talking about the interior being "pretty much production" did he mean the fit and finish is pretty much production? Or just the layout and design?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will we see the true colors when we place our order and what are the open pipe doors made of?

Sponsored

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no it hasnt. They simply said it was only for the 4 door and that was months ago
It was stated in repeatable posts. Just because it wasn’t stated in the past few days doesn’t mean anything has changed. They are only making it for the 4 door. Period. if You look at the space back there you will not have adequate depth for a decent pull out shelf. Aftermarket will come up with a filler to raise up the floor is my guess.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no it hasnt. They simply said it was only for the 4 door and that was months ago
Here is the answer to this question that was just posted on BN.

13. Will the optional slide out tailgate be available on the 2-Door?: No, it will not.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not what i asked
Just sharing an answer on the pull out tailgate on the 2 door from another source. No quotes were attributed. Just an approximation of the topic.
Sponsored