stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
934 days. I capitulated to FORD and removed SAS and Lux. No build. No email. And now I apparently have to worry if my private offer is worth a shit given the apparent drama in that department.

Will this nightmare ever end? Just schedule my truck!!
Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Woohoo! After 900 days since reservation and 700 days since 2021 order, then 2022 reorder, and 2023 reorder I got a call from Cody at Barbee Ford in Denver to check my email.

GOOD NEWS, it is scheduled for Production.

LAST WEEK I decided to NOT drop LUX, SAS and MIC so I am glad I held firm.

Specs: Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7L, 10-speed auto, Lux, MIC, Modular Bumper, Hot Pepper Red, and MSRP from Barbee Highway Ford.

Dropped Tow in middle of 2022 and my fav color Cyber Orange color on the 2023 change but glad about everything else.

1675355169711.png

Yes it would have been nice if those of us with early orders could have still had Cyber Orange. That was my #1 Color and I had a hard time coming up with my 2nd. color so I went with V.Blue.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy Shit just got this. HE, 2.3, Auto, Ttow, Aux switches.

DE0803E4-D07C-4D49-80E6-2E1825D3C785.jpeg
That’s my wife’s exact build so good to see them moving. What was your reservation date?

ExpeditionBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2022 KTM 890 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
925 days since reservation with MIC, SAS, Lux, 2.7L, & Tow. Finally scheduled.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 Scheduled

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After last weeks E-Mail on whats going on with Ford I was highly upset to say the least.

I was Not willing to go Away from the Wildtrak,Hardtop combo. The Only thing I was willing to do is Drop from the Lux to the High package so that's what I did.

I would like to have the ACC but it was worth taking off to see if I would have any luck getting movement with my order. I hear the B&O audio is very So So taking
that off is no big deal I'm just do my own custom Audio that will sound much better.

Well today I woke up with a email saying my Bronco is Now Scheduled for Production with a Vin # (y)

I don't know if taking the Lux off helped. But I'm do happy I did not give up on the Wildtrak!

So my Order is as stands

2023 Wildtrak 3.0 Hoss
V.Blue
High Package
Tow
HD Bumper
Hard Top
Roof and Door Storage bags
Full Steel Bash plates
Key pad
Floor liners/mat's

Only think I wish I still had was Lux but I will have fun doing a Custom Audio set up (y)

MSRP $60,020

After X-Plan and Price Pro I'll be at about $54,500
How are you getting X-Plan. I was under the impression they weren't honoring that. Is it up to the dealer?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After last weeks E-Mail on whats going on with Ford I was highly upset to say the least.

I was Not willing to go Away from the Wildtrak,Hardtop combo. The Only thing I was willing to do is Drop from the Lux to the High package so that's what I did.

I would like to have the ACC but it was worth taking off to see if I would have any luck getting movement with my order. I hear the B&O audio is very So So taking
that off is no big deal I'm just do my own custom Audio that will sound much better.

Well today I woke up with a email saying my Bronco is Now Scheduled for Production with a Vin # (y)

I don't know if taking the Lux off helped. But I'm do happy I did not give up on the Wildtrak!

So my Order is as stands

2023 Wildtrak 3.0 Hoss
V.Blue
High Package
Tow
HD Bumper
Hard Top
Roof and Door Storage bags
Full Steel Bash plates
Key pad
Floor liners/mat's

Only think I wish I still had was Lux but I will have fun doing a Custom Audio set up (y)

MSRP $60,020

After X-Plan and Price Pro I'll be at about $54,500
B&O is better than people say (except the horrible sub), but 100% would use that saved money and go aftermarket. I see you're in CA so heated steering wheel is probably not a big deal for you but something I use daily during winter. Wireless charger is worthless. ACC if you've had it before you know it's a game changer, specifically in rush hour traffic, but the bronco doesn't have ACC with stop and go so it deactivates around 15mph making it a bit less useful but still something I can't live without.

TCFATL

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received a notice today as well that my MY23 Bronco Badlands has been scheduled for production the week of 03/06/23 and has a VIN. I am a Badlands, 4-Door, Shadow Black, Soft-Top Only, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, Tow, and Leather. I made my initial reservation as a Wildtrak on 08/05/20 (911 days ago), changed my mind and converted to an order for a MY21 Badlands on 02/27/21 (705 days ago), rolled that order over to a MY22 Badlands on 10/19/21 (471 days ago), and rolled that order to a MY23 Badlands on 11/21/22 (73 days ago). Assuming the production window holds and my Bronco arrives at the dealer around 04/01/23, that would be 969 days from initial reservation. But who's counting? :)

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 10.27.31 AM

Last edited:

EvBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Audi a4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well gosh darn!! Just when I lost all hope today about getting scheduled, I got this!!

ordered 2/14/22
Black diamond, 4 door, 2.7, auto, non sas, mid pac, marine grade, unfortunately just dropped the hard top, and dropped tow and modular bumper a few months ago.
Very excited to finally be scheduled, week of March 13th!
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 2C61C672-A5E7-42EB-8FA4-5ECD959365DB

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 Screenshot 2023-02-02 101400

Holy crap, I never thought the WT would go through. WT, High, Soft Top, Leather, Tow, PPF.

Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
B&O is better than people say (except the horrible sub), but 100% would use that saved money and go aftermarket. I see you're in CA so heated steering wheel is probably not a big deal for you but something I use daily during winter. Wireless charger is worthless. ACC if you've had it before you know it's a game changer, specifically in rush hour traffic, but the bronco doesn't have ACC with stop and go so it deactivates around 15mph making it a bit less useful but still something I can't live without.
I also see on my order not only did I save the money going to the high but I also got -$250 for not getting a sub with the Non B&O. So that's a Win Win.

Once I made this change I had a Custom tailgate Sub Box made (y)

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No email but checked the backdoor link! Boom! This is why groundhogs day is my favorite holiday of the year! Day one reservation holder here. Build in signature.

Screenshot_20230202_111644_Chrome.jpg
Congrats!!!

Even though you got scheduled this week your build is 2 weeks before mine.

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I posted this in the other scheduling thread, just trying to help..

Not to be the person that posts bad news... just trying to set expectations for you. I received the glorious email from Ford on Oct 6 with a VIN and said my Bronco was scheduled for production... Oh JOY and excitement!!...

after numerous delays, push back emails, etc. My Bronco arrived at Granger last night. ... so... Once you get the first email.. it could be ~5 months until you get your truck... how is that for depressing.

I am picking my up next week.. I put that at 942 days I waited. I created my own timeline.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 Bronco schedule

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Perplexing! Thanks dude. I had a feeling today would be the day, I was a PC10 yesterday when I checked with my dealer.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too! Now to change my avatar. And I did drop SAS, MIC, and Lux but added tow back on.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 1675358495117
Sponsored