First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next year (2021), I doubt it. Well may see a few prototypes. I don't expect anything substantial until 2022. Same thing happened with the JLUR.
Nooo! Don't even say that! Totally disappointed it got canceled this year (Not surprised) but I'm going next year and was thinking how epic it will be with the Bronco already running around for months, there should be some seriously cool stuff to look forward to! (Hope you're wrong!) :cool:
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Irv got a different answer than me because we are getting different answers depending on who we talk to but the guy I talk to said standard the trim will match the badging for instance the Badlands will have yellow trim and the black diamond will have blue. He said they’ll be a blackout option where you can get a neutral color such as gray. But it will not be body color dependent but vehicle model dependent
If this is true, here are the badges again and their colors (or lack of them :/ ) for your reference.

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) Bronco-trim-model-badges-bronco6g-logo

Again, if true, this comment from the rep suggests Wildtrak and Badlands will have the cyber orangey interior accent colors, Black Diamond and Outer Banks will have blue, and Base and Big Bend will be black or gray. If we go by this, First Edition should also be blue, and based on the Navy Pier photos from the Sport, it does seem likely it will be some shade of blue.

But hey, who really knows? :LOL:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Idk about y’all but I’m waiting for the Bronco 8G. Maybe they’ll finally put a V8 in it
When the 8G gets here you will have to decide between 2door, 4door, and Bronco Pickup.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is true, here are the badges again and their colors (or lack of them :/ ) for your reference.

Bronco-trim-model-badges-bronco6g-logo.png

Again, if true, this comment from the rep suggests Wildtrak and Badlands will have the cyber orangey interior accent colors, Black Diamond and Outer Banks will have blue, and Base and Big Bend will be black or gray. If we go by this, First Edition should also be blue, and based on the Navy Pier photos from the Sport, it does seem likely it will be some shade of blue.

But hey, who really knows? :LOL:
IIRC in the leaked interior photos:
Wildtrak, OBX, Black Diamond: blue
FE, Big Bend: light gray/silver
Badlands: orange/yellow
Base: no accent color

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If that's the case, I'll just get the MG vinyl seats that come in the BL and either put seat covers on them or go with Katzkins

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But weren't those CGI and very early? Meaning, maybe the design has been solidified since then and the reps in Colorado know the latest. I honestly don't care, as I may be one of the few who likes the orange/yellow with the black on Badlands, which is what I plan to get. (It's the thrid-grader art on the badge I hate.)

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But weren't those CGI and very early? Meaning, maybe the design has been solidified since then and the reps in Colorado know the latest. I honestly don't care, as I may be one of the few who likes the orange/yellow with the black on Badlands, which is what I plan to get. (It's the thrid-grader art on the badge I hate.)
They are CGI but I can't imagine anything has changed. They were taken directly from the B&P.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are CGI but I can't imagine anything has changed. I like the Badlands look too.
Well, it's definitely different than what the reps said in Buena Vista. Hoping to talk to them tomorrow in person if all goes well.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, we have this picture of the suspension on the Bronco there. If we had someone take the same picture on a Squatch and a base and could compare the three, I think we could answer our own questions, or at least see if things really do appear the same.

This might be another Frankenstein’s Bronco, but I can tell you those are not the Sasquatch shocks if they are missing the piggy-backs.
Sponsored