redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not saying it isn't a beautiful color at all, in fact the opposite. It's just a lot of people just have hopes that it is lighter than it really is. I had a Kodiak Brown and my uncle has Magma Red, they are super dark even in sunlight, just the way they are. They won't be light in person.

I should have worded it better I was agreeing with you and just posted pics in case some here haven't seen how dark it is for the most part. It is an awesome blue you just don't see much of it. Seeing it on a flat plane doesn't work with it. The surface needs to have some curve to it to reveal the blue. To coin a phase, it's all in one's perspective. It is not for everyone. Personally I love black vehicles, own two Fords currently which are black, which is what AMB is to me .... black with a blue hue to it. not a dark blue. That's just how I look at it, others might not see it that way, once again perspective.
Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Recce Mission Accomplished. (That means "recon" for you infantry folks)

Buy that drone pilot a cigar and adult beverage at the squadron hooch bar! Did he transmit a BDA report on the egress? :cool::D
BDA: Splashed two Wranglers. Took a shot a Grand Wagoneer, but it was too damn big to sink.

Lance103222

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F250, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is sooo cool

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They all have scrap tags on them,what a shame!:cry:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599790662927

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599790731171

.....some others of Leno's Bronco from a better "angle" that highlights the blue.

but you have to remember it is this at heart......

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599790935660

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599790959325

........ and no @EvlNvrDys I am not drunk again !!?

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish there was time for ford to fix the antimatter. Make it just a bit more bright blue. Like how it looks in the f150 reveal. Almost like candy
Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 1599790959325
Your candy are those sweet blue lights on either side of the truck. Would be tough trying to find a way to drags those everywhere with you ?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I should have worded it better I was agreeing with you and just posted pics in case some here haven't seen how dark it is for the most part. It is an awesome blue you just don't see much of it. Seeing it on a flat plane doesn't work with it. The surface needs to have some curve to it to reveal the blue. To coin a phase, it's all in one's perspective. It is not for everyone. Personally I love black vehicles, own two Fords currently which are black, which is what AMB is to me .... black with a blue hue to it. not a dark blue. That's just how I look at it, others might not see it that way, once again perspective.
Exactly it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Closeup of the mystery tan - beige - brown- olive green color, or a very brown primer?

As well as an unidentified gray color next to it, though this could be Carbonized Gray yet to have clear coat applied.

I wonder if anything is hiding under the covered spots?

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there three shade of a medium blue here?
Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 36B1B5D8-CABB-4B8B-A172-999DD795D4BE
The one on the left looks like Blue Flame to me, but that color hasn't been used in 5 years or so:
Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! WP_20200910_17_53_40_Pro

But in reality, given how much Velocity Blue seems to shift under different lighting conditions, it seems most probable to me that all three of these are same color. You're just seeing them at different distances from the camera, under different levels of shadow from the adjacent building, under a variably cloudy sky...

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not saying it isn't a beautiful color at all, in fact the opposite. It's just a lot of people just have hopes that it is lighter than it really is. I had a Kodiak Brown and my uncle has Magma Red, they are super dark even in sunlight, just the way they are. They won't be light in person.
Seems surprising they did another color that reacts like Magma Red. Ford dropped that because of low sales. Same will probably happen again.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Atlas blue would make sense, it is on the Sport and Explorer. I like it and would probably go with that over Area 51.
Sponsored