Sponsored

On the way to Colorado to see the 2021 Bronco!

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping with the snow tomorrow, the air quality improves. Buena Vista was really bad today. 198 Air quality index from the smoke/ash. Which is high enough that a mask is recommended (regardless of the the COVID situation). I'm in Fairplay right now, which is about 40 miles away and it wasn't quite that bad here, but still not enjoyable to be outside for long periods of time.
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only a few thousand miles to go... Who else is going?
Glad to see a Jeep guy going for the viewing. Your already living the lifestyle so you have a good idea of what to compare and check out. I wish the Broncos would make a stop in Vegas. It would help for the December order process to have actually of seen the vehicles instead only being able to rely on pictures and spec sheet.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking forward to seeing the Broncos tomorrow. Spent today on some trails above Leadville.

Awesome! Looks gorgeous.

We're actually doing Turo on Saturday and driving up in a Wrangler sport 4 door just to see what is like since I've only ridden in an older Jeep. Should be an fun little day trip. Can't wait to see the Bronco.
Sponsored