broncobuster2550

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4 Door Production Body w/ Bronco-R suspension? All the Suspension tastings been done, just have to marry it to street legal body. It’s what I would do if I were Ford, but Bullit Green would have been an available color if I were Ford.
The R's rear shocks are like... 4 ft tall :)
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This pisses me off how amazing this looks.

It’s going to be so damn expensive though and that’s what pisses me off most.

This thing looks ready to go. I’m not sure why millionaires need to wait two years for this.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You know what I'm really hoping for in this (besides suspension and power plant upgrades)?

A full-on, attached, non-removable, permanent, solid...Top. Gimme dat hard top. A sunroof if you must.

I'd likely rarely, if ever, remove my Bronco roof. My Jeep's top has been off for maintenance/upgrades to the interior like...3 times in 25 years. Doors, I'm cool with. I take those off all the time. But I don't care if they don't come off either.

The giant camo pad on top gives me a glimmer of hope that they're hiding a non-removable hard top.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We just caught the upcoming Ford Bronco Raptor ("Warthog") undergoing testing on the streets of Michigan!

The Bronco Raptor prototype shows off its higher ground clearance, wider wheel arches, and a wider, more aggressive stance. The significant amount of thick camouflage covers up the majority of the vehicle, but the camo can only do so much to disguise what are clearly wider flares.

The prototype rides on a set of BF Goodrich AT All Terrain T/A tires, though we can't quite make out the size (it appears to be a 17inch rim). Out back, a single-exit, dual-tip exhaust is located on the driver’s side.

It's not clear what suspension upgrades are in place, but the Bronco Raptor is definitely expected to feature a more rugged and more capable chassis, even compared to the range-topping Wildtrak Bronco model.

2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_001-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_002-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_003-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_004-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_005-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_006-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_007-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_008-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_009-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_010-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_011-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_012-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_013-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_015-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_016-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_017-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_018-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_019-Warthog.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco_Raptor_020-Warthog.jpg
I'm thinking this is just a 2021 badlands that one of Ford's partners likes roush performance or
hennessey performance has gotten a hold of. Ford has said from the start the the expect wide after market support for the Bronco from day one, so it would make sense to see an after market performance partner getting their hands on Broncos right about now.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To me the camo says ford is not wanting us to see anything, not aftermarket

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get it, a Raptor Bronco would be cool but what is its purpose and where does it fit? Price wise it has to be more than FE so we are at $65k-$70kish for base. Rock crawling and tight trails benefit from the smaller stance and ground clearance. This thing is getting on the large side of that. So lets say its more set up for overlanding like the Wildtrak. If so, the price is up to a decent Raptor and since size matters less for overlanding why would you give up the room in cab of the Raptor plus the bed and decent towing capabilities for the same money? Not saying it wont be cool but Where is its niche spot and whats the point?
Because idiots like me need a "little" brother to their F150 Raptor. Ya know, for reasons.

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't comment on your other questions, but wanted to ask what you meant by this:

If you are saying that the OB with SAS is a better deal than the Wildtrak, I would disagree. A 2-dr OB with 2.7 + SAS + Mod Hardtop is $800 more than the standard Wildtrak and matches it exactly equipment-wise. Not sure about 4-dr though.

Or if you are comparing the OB w/ SAS with a BL w/ SAS, then essentially you are paying $2k more for the BL to get all of the armor & steel bumpers.
Except the additional 2 off road settings that come with the BL and WT.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why does everyone have an absolute, full-on, boner for having a V8 in the new Bronco?

Sponsored

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 Door Production Body w/ Bronco-R suspension? All the Suspension tastings been done, just have to marry it to street legal body. It’s what I would do if I were Ford, but Bullit Green would have been an available color if I were Ford.
The Bronco R is built by Geiser Bros. Highly doubt you’ll see the bronco r suspension on anything out of a production facility like Ford. The only thing factory on the Bronco R was the frame and drivetrain if I remember right.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why does everyone have an absolute, full-on, boner for having a V8 in the new Bronco?
Bc I get a boner when I hear a v8 with a cam or headers? When I hear a vacuum cleaner it has the opposite effect. I understand the v6 is better performance wise. I’m ok with the trade offs.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Franken BroncoRangerRaptor Stein.

It's just a mind game, they put a Bronco body on the Ranger Raptor frame just to screw with us.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because idiots like me need a "little" brother to their F150 Raptor. Ya know, for reasons.
And I totally get that, makes sense and I am like that sometimes as well.....I just want it BECAUSE, lol. I am just trying to figure out where Ford thinks it is going to fit sales wise.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

11 pages and no no mention of the most important information.........:unsure:

YEAH.......but does it have the FE “Blue Death” interior?! That’s all anyone with sanity wants to know! ?‍♂ How could this EVER be better then only getting “Blue Death” as the ONLY choice!:LOL:
Sponsored