Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of pagan ritual do I have to preform to appease the Pantone Lords of Ford to make that flat primer green in the corner became a reality? I’m ready!

⚡?⚡

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They mystery blue in the back row looks good. I would even take it in a FE with Navy Pier in that color. My favorite colors are usually metallic reds but the rapid raspberry just isn't cutting it. Anyone leaning towards velocity blue or rapid red I highly recommend you checking the colors out at a dealer especially on a bright day. As much as I'm trying to like them I keep seeing aqua and pink in them and that will drive me crazy.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1599787102828.gif
Never been one to put too much stock into Ford making changes based on what we post here,.... but Ford if you are listening give us that medium blue(pretty please)!!! ABM might as well be black and Velocity can be too light in some conditions for me. So that medium blue would be f’ing perfect!

If you are REALLY listening, don't listen to him, Green...Green...any green really, as long as it is Sage Green..... (y)

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They mystery blue in the back row looks good. I would even take it in a FE with Navy Pier in that color. My favorite colors are usually metallic reds but the rapid raspberry just isn't cutting it. Anyone leaning towards velocity blue or rapid red I highly recommend you checking the colors out at a dealer especially on a bright day. As much as I'm trying to like them I keep seeing aqua and pink in them and that will drive me crazy.
Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! AE8D0526-30FB-4247-93E9-3BF43ECFAA93
bright sunny day and VB

Sponsored

Bronco B-Rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own 2013 Ford Focus S Manual, 2018 F150 XLT 5.0L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We bring you a closeup look at the painted Bronco body frames, including the first look at Velocity Blue painted body and Antimatter Blue next to Shadow Black.

There appears to multiple medium blues painted, but only Velocity Blue is known as a production color. The others look potentially to be Lightning Blue and/or Ford Performance Blue.

We also give you the best look yet at the mystery color(s?) in the back row.

Antimatter Blue vs Shadow Black.

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! AE8D0526-30FB-4247-93E9-3BF43ECFAA93

Closeup of the mystery tan - beige - brown- olive green color, or a very brown primer?

As well as an unidentified gray color next to it, though this could be Carbonized Gray yet to have clear coat applied.

Looks like Lead Foot

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

bright sunny day and VB
In the sun there are many hues to VB. I'm just suggesting not buying it sight unseen and go look at it. I think it is a really great color, just not what I would want personally. Before I saw VB and rapid red in person I thought either one would be perfect but changed my mind after seeing them. Also I must note that I think both colors look much better on higher end trims with a lot of dark/black accents as opposed to the base models with silver wheels and less trim. VB looks more like this:

2019_00010_01.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

NH-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like Antimatter Blue is to dark for me. I'd like something closer to my Vette color. In the back row "Atlas Blue" would be my choice. Is this going to be available ??

2020-09-05 15.54.40.jpg

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't say there was enough close ups to confirm it but I didn't see a bottle opener in the 4 doors back pillar like we saw on that one. Anyone that has better eyes see anything that looks like a hole where the bottle opener would be?

TeamWalsh317

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 dodge ram 1500 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Closeup of the mystery tan - beige - brown- olive green color, or a very brown primer?

As well as an unidentified gray color next to it, though this could be Carbonized Gray yet to have clear coat applied.

2021 Bronco Tan Olive Mystery Color.jpg

2021 Bronco mystery gray color.jpg
Doesn't the FE come in some sort of first edition only color?

SmithChas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota TRD Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Back left is Not a future color, it is the first edition color. Look on ford website

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These look like they are test paints, like they are trying to pin down the process to get a matching color every time. I noticed one of them has a sign that says SCRAP on it, and all of the blues do not match.

I do have a theory about the different blue all the way to the left. That might be the Raptor color for the prototype/concept.

My biggest problem is that I want Velocity Blue, but don't want to wait. My other choice is Antimatter blue or cactus gray or area 51 or carbonized gray or the darker of the two reds. This is easier when you end up with whatever is on the dealers lot that day. I actually want a blue that would be between Velocity and Antimatter. I would also go for a dark purple.

In the end, I might just end up buying a white one and having it wrapped or resprayed. That way i end up with a white top and whatever color I want.

Everyone wants the configurator, I want the Bronco imported to Forza so i can respray it all day.
Sponsored