Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just wanted to start a thread that I will continue to update with photos. I will likely post them here to get ideas, prior to posting on my Instagram Bronco page. So, I am open and asking for y'alls opinions. Doesn't always mean I'll change something or agree but I'm not perfect and neither are my renders. Also, MOST of my work is photoshops of OTHER'S work. I want to make that clear. I do not ever take credit for the original photo, only my modifications to them.

This is my latest piece I am working on, it is just a fun sketch that sorta "fills in the blanks" on the Bronco R. It also try's to make it less of a race and more of a production version. Again, it's a work in progress.

Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Adobe_20200113_113040
Sponsored

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2.0T
Cool thread! I enjoy seeing all of your renderings, can't wait to see what else you put together! :)

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to see more! Your interpretations/renderings are awesome!

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

OxfordBronco

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Xterra
Thank you. I do believe Ford will not disappoint us (minus no SFA or V8). I am expecting a sharp angled, boxy body, with a very retro vibe.
Truth be told, I'm looking forward to an IFA setup. I not really a rock crawler, but I do like the idea of a small raptor.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Truth be told, I'm looking forward to an IFA setup. I not really a rock crawler, but I do like the idea of a small raptor.
That, combined with a FBO 2.7tt with a solid tune, be a serious mofo!

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just wanted to start a thread that I will continue to update with photos. I will likely post them here to get ideas, prior to posting on my Instagram Bronco page. So, I am open and asking for y'alls opinions. Doesn't always mean I'll change something or agree but I'm not perfect and neither are my renders. Also, MOST of my work is photoshops of OTHER'S work. I want to make that clear. I do not ever take credit for the original photo, only my modifications to them.

This is my latest piece I am working on, it is just a fun sketch that sorta "fills in the blanks" on the Bronco R. It also try's to make it less of a race and more of a production version. Again, it's a work in progress.

Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Adobe_20200113_113040
I like where this is going!

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2.0T
That, combined with a FBO 2.7tt with a solid tune, be a serious mofo!
No kidding! 5 Star Tuning was able to get 370HP and 450TQ to the tire on a 2018 2.7L F150 awhile back. Add an exhaust, larger intercooler, and an intake? Watch out. That much power in a little 2DR would be gnarly!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No kidding! 5 Star Tuning was able to get 370HP and 450TQ to the tire on a 2018 2.7L F150 awhile back. Add an exhaust, larger intercooler, and an intake? Watch out. That much power in a little 2DR would be gnarly!
And I'm definitely all about the best of the best

I just hope my bro gets one as well, he wanted one before he decided he decided he needs something now.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks great already. I's sure the wheel wells wont be that big but I get why you have them like that.

I'm anxious to see a render with the back top a little more sloped. TopRecon's are great but they look like a cube on wheels with the back so upright.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That looks great already. I's sure the wheel wells wont be that big but I get why you have them like that.

I'm anxious to see a render with the back top a little more sloped. TopRecon's are great but they look like a cube on wheels with the back so upright.
Yes I didn't change the tires because of time constraints with life. I have to pick and choose features to change or just make look better. Also this was more of an abstract render anyways. I'll see about more slope on a future render though.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

keep in mind we don’t know that the back will be sloped. The shadow image has the back completely vertical.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

keep in mind we don’t know that the back will be sloped. The shadow image has the back completely vertical.
I know I've heard a few rumors that it will be more sloped but yeah that shadow is very vertical and I'm not a fan. It might not be what we are getting but at this point Id like to see the difference.
Sponsored