First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just back from Bronco Super Celebration West, left from Loveland about 530am and it was a nice drive into Buena Vista, met Nate which was awesome, didn’t stay long as I brought my 2year old with me, there were many nice Broncos there, but I needed to see the new one up close and it did not disappoint!
Yes, it was nice meeting you and talking a bit!
Sponsored

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am curious how this rear air vent will handle water when you wash out the floors.

2021 Bronco Badlands at Bronco West Celebration -20.jpg

Maybe we will get another one of these doozies....?
For the non-EB crowd, this is the rubber vent drain, that works great until it fills up with leaves and debris...

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! EB Vent Drain

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow, that is the first time I've seen them let somebody actually sit in the vehicle...cool video.

( not as good as your stuff of course Irv0735)....

Thanks for sharing (y)

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went for 2 hours today. Got a lot of the same pics as Nate but was able to fit my 11 Pro into some tight spots that may be of interest. The fit and finish was really nice. The marine-grade vegan leather was BUTTERY. The drop down table in the back was a surprise. I was also surprised how narrow it is in real life. Boy those back seats are going to be a squeeze, these days it's more like one large American seat or 2 children under 5. The fenders are going to be a breeze to take off which is awesome. Absolutely cannot wait to take delivery!
How narrow? I hope it’s not narrow like the ranger. Please tell me it’s not that narrow! I seen a new ranger in the freeway and my Yukon Denali looked like it would destroy it.

Bronco4me

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like how your name is bronco4me and then in your post you decided bronco is not for you lol
But yah if you want a tesla type interior, you're not going to get that here. But you can get close with the lux package. Unless you're talking about seats?
I kind of have an "on again and off again" relationship with the Bronco. As of this reply, I'm on again.

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a screen shot of a 4 door from one of the videos. I am still thinking the 4 door has more leg room. Lots more.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! EB Vent Drain
At 6'4" I'm more worried about getting a whole lot of B pillar every time I look over my shoulder to check a blind spot.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At 6'4" I'm more worried about getting a whole lot of B pillar every time I look over my shoulder to check a blind spot.
I agree with b pillar visibility concerns.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be a good questions for one of the drivers there.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still drooling over these pics.

Did we ever find out anything about the Ford Performance Diff cover? Weird that it's not listed under the specs or add ons for the trail rig.

-bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-31-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know it is a small item, but it looks like a sticker that is going to fall off on the first hot day here in the south east.
I'll be debadging my Wildtrak as soon as i get it home.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still drooling over these pics.

Did we ever find out anything about the Ford Performance Diff cover? Weird that it's not listed under the specs or add ons for the trail rig.

-bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-31-jpg.jpg

Do you mean the one that's on that Bronco in Colorado? It was in the video today.

What else do you need to know about a differential cover? It will have additional cooling fins, usually made of higher steel content and have a $200 Ford Performance badge on it, sometimes it increases fluid capacity, but not usually by much.

I wouldn't put this on my factory build sheet for fear it will delay production of my Bronco, but some time down the line could add it when flushing fluid.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 1599862865173

Link to Bronco video from Colorado

Last edited:

Deleted member 12136

Sorry if any of this was already covered. I've been traveling and am just now reading this exceptional report on the CO Broncos;

1) What's the tire size of the Goodyear's (this Badlands)?
2) Does it look like the rear seats are removeable?
3) Can you tell if the floor is flat across the entire back including under the rear seats (not counting the rear foot wells).

Thank you so very much for this report!!!!!!!

Wooly
Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! IMG_1123[1].JPG

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if any of this was already covered. I've been traveling and am just now reading this exceptional report on the CO Broncos;

1) What's the tire size of the Goodyear's (this Badlands)?
2) Does it look like the rear seats are removeable?
3) Can you tell if the floor is flat across the entire back including under the rear seats (not counting the rear foot wells).

Thank you so very much for this report!!!!!!!

Wooly
IMG_1123[1].JPG
1. They are 33s (285/70r17)
2. Ford states they are not removable... that said, while we haven't seen the connection points yet, I suspect they are "not removable" in the same sense that the rear seats in my JKU are not removable... just a handful of 10mm bolts.
3. Floor is basically flat. You can get a sense of what it's like under there by looking at the spy shots of the shells. (there will be a cargo floor over top of compartment holding the jack back there which makes the load floor level with the ground):

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Shadow Black

Last edited: