kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well.....while i'm waiting on magnum stirrups, console, BYODR & balls I may as well take a look at these lol. Trying to decide if I should go with base logo or pick my trim level, something about the base logo just draws me in
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hereā€™s the base version of the WILDTRAK DNA Badge. Thereā€™s also the inverse of these two colors in process now.

Once the enamel is applied to the placard, the entire piece receives a coat of UV protectant satin clear, to give the entire badge a uniform appearance.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 7B352E00-2DFC-4B1C-A38D-1BC5F22DDD40

There are big runs of BADLANDS Orange and FORD (base) in red coming up next. Both are starting with satin black script. Itā€™s by far the most popular of the two current choices.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
well.....while i'm waiting on magnum stirrups, console, BYODR & balls I may as well take a look at these lol. Trying to decide if I should go with base logo or pick my trim level, something about the base logo just draws me in
Base is really one of my favorites and probably the DNA badge weā€™ll put on our FIRST EDITION. It looks right at home on any build/trim level.

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I inquired on Fridayā€¦ā€¦Kinda like waiting on the Bronco buildā€¦ā€¦Hoping for by the end of the month. You might be waiting a minute. Hoping the quality will be there.

reply received on the inquiry:

We just wanted to let you know that we've received your email and we will do our best to reply to you in a timely manner.

If your email is in regard to an order update, you will be receiving updates periodically on your long lead orders. Make sure your email address was included in your order. We're working 7 days a week to get your orders out and you'll receive an email with tracking, once your order is ready to ship. If there are multiple items in your order, we might reach out to you to find out if you prefer it's shipped individually or as one shipment.

If you're specifically checking in on your Bronco DNA Fender Badge, we expect to begin shipping those to pre-order customers in early February. Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay on your order, but also promise you that our billet aluminum and painted fender badge will be worth the added wait.

Blu6GBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hereā€™s the base version of the WILDTRAK DNA Badge. Thereā€™s also the inverse of these two colors in process now.

Once the enamel is applied to the placard, the entire piece receives a coat of UV protectant satin clear, to give the entire badge a uniform appearance.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 7B352E00-2DFC-4B1C-A38D-1BC5F22DDD40

There are big runs of BADLANDS Orange and FORD (base) in red coming up next. Both are starting with satin black script. Itā€™s by far the most popular of the two current choices.
Excited for the Base badging. I'm confident that Base Grey w/blue inlay in Satin Black to go on my VB will look amazing. :: Nudges priority šŸ˜‰ ::

Sponsored

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update 2/1

Painting in house is ramping up. I'll try to get photo updates on the thread later this week/weekend, We have 50 ea. of each type machined. We'll work through them in the order called out in the beginning. BADLANDS then Base, etc.

I appreciate your patience and we're working hard to get these DNA Fender Badges out to all of you!
I recognize the delays related to this product and am willing to wait it out!
However, I ordered my badge on 10/6 (over 120 days agoā€¦) received a confirmation email plus order code and never received any further communication! I have read that others were sent periodic notices of manufacturing delays! Should i be worried Or is this the norm?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I recognize the delays related to this product and am willing to wait it out!
However, I ordered my badge on 10/6 (over 120 days agoā€¦) received a confirmation email plus order code and never received any further communication! I have read that others were sent periodic notices of manufacturing delays! Should i be worried Or is this the norm?
Iā€™ll PM you. Iā€™ll need your order number and make sure that thereā€™s an email address attached to your order. šŸ‘šŸ½

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TheGhost

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ll PM you. Iā€™ll need your order number and make sure that thereā€™s an email address attached to your order. šŸ‘šŸ½
I'm in the same boat as @B A C N O W ..placed an order on 10/8 and no follow up except that initial email.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the same boat as @B A C N O W ..placed an order on 10/8 and no follow up except that initial email.
If youā€™re following this thread, itā€™ll have more up to date info that the automated emails. Youā€™re much better off just following updates here.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI, but the Wildtrak/Base/Black has never been orderable on the site. I ordered a Wildtrak/Sas/Black instead.