Sponsored

Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !)

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait... You do know that I I have nothing to do with this report, other than fining the article, right? I also go to that website often. I think it is legit. I just to be on the record with that.
Nobody else is wanting members to buy them a pizza as a prize for finding the article
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm building a Basequatch. Thats the only thing I know for sure. I've been trying to decide between the 2.3 or the 2.7 with the auto. If this is true there's a pretty high chance I'll go 2.3 and Manual Sasquatch. I think that combo would be awesome and it will save me $1,600. Win win.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mike denied this and said they’re still listening.
When he says that it makes think Ford is planning a Sasquatch manual for 2022/23 model year. I have a feeling the current manual won't be robust enough to handle the Sasquatch. Part of the reason they don't offer it with the 2.7 either. I could be wrong. Just a sense I get.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jet's. Made perfectly in a "4 corner" Detroit Style with a sesame crust.

It has got the crispy, slightly less than burnt, crunchy cheese on the outside of the crust which is of course is properly buttered.

I got Green Pepper in honor of my daughter who turned vegetarian a couple of years ago.
But we also got the thin with Ground Beef which is really excellent there as well.
Sesame crust?!

This is looking better and better.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
When he says that it makes think Ford is planning a Sasquatch manual for 2022/23 model year. I have a feeling the current manual won't be robust enough to handle the Sasquatch. Part of the reason they don't offer it with the 2.7 either. I could be wrong. Just a sense I get.
I will repeat one more time. Nobody wants/trusts made in China, especially the transmission.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jet's. Made perfectly in a "4 corner" Detroit Style with a sesame crust.

It has got the crispy, slightly less than burnt, crunchy cheese on the outside of the crust which is of course is properly buttered.

I got Green Pepper in honor of my daughter who turned vegetarian a couple of years ago.
But we also got the thin with Ground Beef which is really excellent there as well.
Square, thick pizza, in NYC???

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will repeat one more time. Nobody wants/trusts made in China, especially the transmission.
Yeah. I want a manual. But not a Chinese piece of crap. Uh so frustrating. Ill probably go 10 speed Auto in the end. The 10 speed is a good transmission.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I want a manual. But not a Chinese piece of crap. Uh so frustrating. Ill probably go 10 speed Auto in the end. The 10 speed is a good transmission.
Yeah, I really want the manual, but my morals about not buying anything, if I can help it, from a country that is practicing ethnic cleansing on the seven-figure level may win out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bobbleheadguru

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I really want the manual, but my morals about not buying anything, if I can help it, from a country that is practicing ethnic cleansing on the seven-figure level may win out.
The thing is, it is likely that the machine that you use the most every day is made there, by Foxconn.

OP
OP
bobbleheadguru

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nobody else is wanting members to buy them a pizza as a prize for finding the article
I did not want to either, until I got 5280 zingers in a row for finding it and posting a link to it. Then I was definitively told that the chances of seeing a Sasquatch Manual in the future was about the same as seeing a Sasquatch named Chewbacca jump out of the Millennium Falcon after crashing it in Area 51, then jump into an unexpectedly-tan-not-just-primer Bronco with a white Hard Top.

So as to not lose it like the Hulk, I decided to provide an outlet for myself in which I would dream of YOU buying me a pizza, when I am proven right. But ultimately, this technique got me hungry and ordered a Pizza for myself and paid with my credit card for it, unfortunately. Sad. Except the pizza was excellent, so not so sad.

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait you still think I am the author of the article or something?
I live in Michigan.
Nope. I searched for "jet's pizza" and it showed me only NYC.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
If they offer a manual Sasquatch, I'll buy it. If not, I'll buy a base manual and build my own.
I don't attach morals to the Chinese transmission, I still refuse to have a slushbox in a new vehicle, based on personal preference. I'd sooner spend 40 grand restoring my 1991 Jeep Cherokee with the 5 speed.
Sponsored