First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm confused. We have the money, right? Ford wants us to give it to them, right? I mean...right?
100%, but we have to be fair. You've been on here longer than me.... You've seen the level of crazy, which I'm sure has contributed to countless long work days and conference calls for Ford trying to figure out how to accommodate and handle some of the leaked information and quite frankly incorrect information that starts to blow up on here and then start popping up on other social media platforms. It's a PR nightmare! So in an effort to still get SOME new information, we need to make sure we are asking the right questions.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm confused. We have the money, right? Ford wants us to give it to them, right? I mean...right?
If you need an “official” response to a question that has already been answered, travel to Colorado and ask the Ford representative directly. It could be the response we all expect, although depending on the rep, it might be a different response. Why do people get so worked up over this stuff?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After leaving today I realized one question that I would like to have asked.

Since the mirrors stay on when the doors are off, can they fold in or somehow get out of the way if you need to for a section of a tight trail?

Sponsored

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see that someone already asked about adaptive cruise as a standalone option and I am definitely interested in that. I’d also really like to know if adaptive cruise will be available with the 7-speed manual. Thanks!!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't want to whine too much about this but seriously... for a vehicle designed to be OPEN this should be standard on the base model. To push this all the way up to the Lux package is absurd.

EDIT to add a question - along the same lines, is there a lockable compartment for those of us that don't get the universal garage door opener?
Many JEEP members have chimed in that there has been a security issue with having garage doors programmed in on vehicles that are so easy to access. So in that light, it makes sense that those who stump up to LUX will also have garages or more secure vehicle settings.

EDIT: Redacted due to being proven incorrect by Jeep owners chiming in. Thanks guys!

The arm rest console and glove box are both lockable.

I intend to fabricate a box which has internal channels to padlock to the D-rings in the trunk, with a lid that also has a proper lock. This should easily expand storage.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, closing this out. I've updated the First post with the questions that I feel are appropriate for this type of event at this pre-production stage. Once again, I apologize to those that have asked some more specific questions. I know other members are attending and might be able to get some additional feedback for you. Thanks for everyone that contributed!

9DEMON9

Badlands
First Name
Kane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've noticed several people complaining about how the winch on the Trail Rig demonstrator sticks out. Is it just me or does it seem that maybe, just possibly, it is QD by removing the shackle pin? That'd be pretty awesome and it fits with the whole "modular" Bronco thing.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Confirmed for Bronco? If so, I will remove that from the list.
It's on the videos from the event you're at.

There was the key hole next to the latch for the console, and also adjacent to the pull on the glove box. Glove box lock has been around since at least 1962 on Ford products that I know of.

arm rest console lock:
Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A 1599869676252

Glove box lock:
Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A 1599869730164

full disclosure: I don't have speakers at work, so I don't know what he said along with this, assuming babbling on about other things.

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's on the videos from the event you're at.

There was the key hole below the latch for the console, and also adjacent to the pull on the glove box. Glove box lock has been around since at least 1962 on Ford products that I know of.
Haha alright, I'm sure I probably have pictures of it as well then and am just brain fried from the last few days. Thanks.
Sponsored