Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m concerned. A badge is a badge and it is important. Look at the Raptor badge as an example. Would you like that as a sticker as well? Look at the F series truck badges. Even though it is said they’ve already place the orders for those fridge magnet looking jokes They should rethink it for at least the higher trims that offer the LED lights and leave those little badges in the vehicle as a magnet for their home or beer fridge in the garage
I measured the Badlands badge (4 1/8" wide x 3" deep) and, when the sun finally came out, took this photo that I hope will show how they have printed something that is reflective as well. Note the "halo" around the lettering in particular, and less so the area in the middle of the, um, vajayjay part, you can kinda see the edge at the top. While it isn't just a thin sticker, it is definitely not super thick.

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) IMG_2972
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are 33s. 285/70R/17 Goodyears. They say LT on the side, and I asked if that meant AT or MT. He texted someone who answered that they are ATs, which makes sense to me given the tread pattern. He also said they were on the upgraded beadlock-capabale wheels, not the Badlands standard.

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) IMG_2993

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did also have them confirm if the WildTrak would not have the option of the sway bar disco and he confirmed it will not be available on the WildTrak. I find it strange that the top of the line trim outside of the FE would not have it at least as a standalone option. He agreed he seemed to be texting someone about the question.

While I will be doing limited rock crawling I can tell you a disconnected sway bar on any rough dirt road makes things much more civil.

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are 33s. 285/70R/17 Goodyears. They say LT on the side, and I asked if that meant AT or MT. He texted someone who answered that they are ATs, which makes sense to me given the tread pattern. He also said they were on the upgraded beadlock-capabale wheels, not the Badlands standard.

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) IMG_2993
I think he was talking about the ones on the Cactus Grey four door from a separate post.

And to me, it looks like that 4 door has the Sasquatch flare and therefore 35's.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did also have them confirm if the WildTrak would not have the option of the sway bar disco and he confirmed it will not be available on the WildTrak. I find it strange that the top of the line trim outside of the FE would not have it at least as a standalone option. He agreed he seemed to be texting someone about the question.

While I will be doing limited rock crawling I can tell you a disconnected sway bar on any rough dirt road makes things much more civil.
I think I was there for your question, which was a really good one ;)

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think he was talking about the ones on the Cactus Grey four door from a separate post.

And to me, it looks like that 4 door has the Sasquatch flare and therefore 35's.
Gah, sorry about that.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I measured the Badlands badge (4 1/8" wide x 3" deep) and, when the sun finally came out, took this photo that I hope will show how they have printed something that is reflective as well. Note the "halo" around the lettering in particular, and less so the area in the middle of the, um, vajayjay part, you can kinda see the edge at the top. While it isn't just a thin sticker, it is definitely not super thick.

Isn’t this a ford thing though. Stickers over badges, like the FX4 on the F150

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

IMG_2993.jpg
Yea i mean, this photo you posted earlier with the white top, those 33s look big enough. Make the truck just look awesome. This really makes me less interested in Sasquatch and more interested in just the standard badlands with the 33s. Of course, I am not a hard core off-roader. My point is, the "look" of the Sasquatch is probably not cool enough for me to get it, especially if the 33s are going to be better on the road and in the snow than those 35s.

I still would love to see a great side by side picture of the Badlands with and without Sasquatch. Or, even a Badlands side by side a Wildtrak (since wildtrak are sasquatched).

Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Not crazy about these but it's better than the chrome PLATINUM letters on the side of the bed of my F-350. hey are a PITA to clean around

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nagurski3

Black Diamond
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Couldn't have picked a better day. Drove over from Eagle County today. Everyone there was so helpful answering questions they could and were honest about the ones they couldn't. So many beautiful vintage ones too. I've been all in since July 21st. Today has me ready for build and price. The restored 69 was an added bonus to see.
A HUGE thank you to Ford and everybody involved!
Well done.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sheeeeesh some of the replies here ?. The Ford rep saying “the interior is pretty much what you’ll get on delivery” is quite obviously referring to the spec, not quality.

Yes, that crushed shoulder on the passenger seat is hideous; if the vehicle I ordered shows up like that, I will refuse delivery. I fully agree that certain elements of this preproduction unit look like trash. BUT the vehicles we order won’t show up like that. I’m enjoying this pre-pro unit for the new info it’s giving us.

They won’t arrive with poorly formed seat foam or HVAC ducts that were hacked up with a dremel.

IMO part of the problem some folks are having is that we are so hungry for information on this awesome machine that we end up parsing every. single. piece of information that comes from Ford, and dissecting every word and it’s meaning. This almost always ends up in disappointment for some because the context of those words gets lost.

TL;DR relax, have a beverage and just give it some time, your 50k bronco isn’t showing up with a sawzall hole in the floor.
Haha, finally someone that understands!

They are CGI but I can't imagine anything has changed. They were taken directly from the B&P.
It's possible stitching combos could change depending on color and/or cloth/leather.

has there been a true leaked photo of the WildTrak? Or just speculation based on mismatched grills and Squatch?
I don't think we've seen one yet, unfortunately.

Excellent. Hopefully that will calm a few people down.

Good job getting that clarification!
I'm sure more things to complain about will come up lol

If it's any consolation -- and I can imagine why it might not be :) -- the rep at the Bronco event today gave me a very interesting tidbit that he said was a result of Ford folks listening to what all the forums are saying. In this case, it was about the trail cam.

He said they are looking into rethinking the placement of the trail cam in the grille due to reservation holders' well-voiced concerns about it being blocked by the winch. He said the Ford engineers he has talked with recently said they are considering moving it, including placing it in the bull bar or using the solenoid on top of the Warn winch. Again, this is all just still theorizing at this point, but that they had realized it was a problem after they read criticisms online. I specifically asked if a different placement would be a separate camera or if it just replaced the one in the grille if the winch and bar are installed. He indicated that the one in the grille would not be removed, just become inactive if another was installed on the winch or in the bar.

So, thinking ahead to some of your reactions, I mentioned I thought this sounded like a half-baked plan still. And that's exactly what the rep was saying: They're still just spitballing at this point, but at least they truly are "listening," at least some of the time.
That'd be an interesting/"easy" after the fact way to do it - sounds similar to how they offer an extra camera to put onto trailers on the Super Duties that hooks up to the factory interior screen.

I’m concerned. A badge is a badge and it is important. Look at the Raptor badge as an example. Would you like that as a sticker as well? Look at the F series truck badges. Even though it is said they’ve already place the orders for those fridge magnet looking jokes They should rethink it for at least the higher trims that offer the LED lights and leave those little badges in the vehicle as a magnet for their home or beer fridge in the garage
Well, plenty of people pay extra to get the massive RAPTOR sticker on the side of the bed of their Raptor.

Would I like a sticker? Not necessarily. Is it the end of the world? No.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just looked through the thread of Bronco Sports being delivered to dealers for training and the model indicator on the side was the cheesy looking sticker (albeit pretty thick).

Yup. It's disappointing, but I'll get over it.
Sponsored