Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The exact trim I’m hoping for. Love it. And, Isn’t it amazing how much smaller this one looks than the big Orange Monster ?
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So stupid and ugly. The grab handles are easy to switch out. I hope the A/C Vents are too. That is beyond dumb. Just leave them in a neutral color if we can’t pick the accent color.

I’ll have a blue car with orange accents in the inside ??
I couldn’t find where it was posted, but someone at the event said they were told that there’d be the option to get black or gray stitching instead.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I couldn’t find where it was posted, but someone at the event said they were told that there’d be the option to get black or gray stitching instead.
That does help that you can get neutral color stitching. But disappointed the stitching can’t be matched to the exterior paint.

What the hell would anyone care about matching the badge smh

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm liking the black dash.

Ford Bronco LLOD: 2021 BRONCO - Hands-On Impressions and Interior Details at Super Celebration! 7ImkQhKeJDg7BY66GRUkjN1xT9tYTu1jSGlm1m2wUjkr3vTbxi

vs the one off models

Ford Bronco LLOD: 2021 BRONCO - Hands-On Impressions and Interior Details at Super Celebration! 7ImkQhKeJDg7BY66GRUkjN1xT9tYTu1jSGlm1m2wUjkr3vTbxi

Gimme either. Just not this one
He said the top was soft touch. I like that. The black dash is the nicest I've seen yet. I hope it's available on Outer Banks.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too and the cabin seemed roomy while being compact.
After seeing it in person today, although not allowed to sit in it, I think this sums it up well.

I am 6'2", broad-shouldered and drive an FJ. I have no trouble in the seat above the waist. But below the waist, I can juuuuust barely find enough legroom in Toyotas and most Japanese cars. Looking at the Bronco today and visually measuring it right in front of me -- after driving ~4 straight hours in my FJ, too! -- I felt like I am going to be perfectly fine in the Bronco cabin in legroom. The passengers in the Bronco 2-door will also have more legroom than those my FJ, although that's not saying much!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That does help that you can get neutral color stitching. But disappointed the stitching can’t be matched to the exterior paint.
For me, matching the paint would have black stitching. I'd like the option to choose something like orange or red in case there are colored decals or dress up items for the outside.

Cap10Alden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was hoping to see confirmation that the mirrors fold inward and what kind of footprint they leave when they're folded. There have been times in my Wrangler that I was actually glad the mirrors were detached when going through some tight spaces.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me, matching the paint would have black stitching. I'd like the option to choose something like orange or red in case there are colored decals or dress up items for the outside.
I’d be fine with that too. Just need more options than orange or black just because you picked badlands lol

Last edited:

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice vid. Finally, a more in depth video from the inside of the bronco.

Reactions: Axe

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice warm idle exhaust note at 2min mark
I noticed that too. Pretty happy with it as well as the interior. It looks better in this video than the pics we've been seeing for some reason. I just hope the vinyl holds up better than the leather.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing it in person today, although not allowed to sit in it, I think this sums it up well.

I am 6'2", broad-shouldered and drive an FJ. I have no trouble in the seat above the waist. But below the waist, I can juuuuust barely find enough legroom in Toyotas and most Japanese cars. Looking at the Bronco today and visually measuring it right in front of me -- after driving ~4 straight hours in my FJ, too! -- I felt like I am going to be perfectly fine in the Bronco cabin in legroom. The passengers in the Bronco 2-door will also have more legroom than those my FJ, although that's not saying much!
Good to hear! I wish I could have gone but I had work all week and my wife works tomorrow so there’s no point in going on a 3 hour drive by myself. Neither of us are even close to 6’2” so if you feel comfortable, I feel comfortable. But I’ve never felt issues fitting in a car lol.

Last edited:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear! I wish I could have gone but I had work all week and my wife works tomorrow so there’s no point in going by myself on a 3 hour drive by myself. Neither of us are even close to 6’2” so if you feel comfortable, I feel comfortable. But I’ve never felt issues fitting in a car lol.
I ditched my wife all day and drove ~4 hours each way ;) But I made the most of it and sent her lots of Bronco Sport photos, and then went to Great Sand Dunes NP on the way home.
Sponsored