North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@irv0735, or anyone else attending Saturday's Q&A, can you ask if Power Folding Mirrors will be an option (okay, we know it is probably a no, but if we ask they will see there is interest for it and maybe add it in the 2022 model, thank you).
Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@irv0735, can you ask if the rollbar will be available in black or only in the body color?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@irv0735, or anyone else attending Saturday's Q&A, can you ask if Power Folding Mirrors will be an option (okay, we know it is probably a no, but if we ask they will see there is interest for it and maybe add it in the 2022 model, thank you).
And it might be nice to have them able to retrofit into the 21s.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How is it to drive the manual on the trail versus the auto? Which would you choose and why?

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am a Jeep owner with built in garage door opener. It is in no way a safety or security concern. It is in fact the exact opposite. When the vehicle is off the garage door opener does not work. It is an excellent solution to the alternative of carrying one that can be easily stolen.
I haven’t paid attention to whether the remote feature will or won’t be available or with which packages but these days if you have a decent Wifi signal in your garage you should be able to get a remote controller that will control your garage door and work through a smart phone app. I’ve got the Aladdin Connect and it was an easy install and works great.

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have a PA system out today (announcing various group rides so far), so hopefully it is utilized for a more formal Q&A this afternoon.

For anyone that was concerned about the carpet backs with the leather interior and was referencing the Bronco Sport rubber back as a better execution...
Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A P1011639.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A P1011638.JPG

Seat backs are still carpet and have the rubber on top - as with pretty much every other vehicle on the market. We will have to see if this is different with the Marine Vinyl, but for the leather, this is pretty standard.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They have a PA system out today (announcing various group rides so far), so hopefully it is utilized for a more formal Q&A this afternoon.
I think you need to join a 'group' and get on one of those rides ;)

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some updates thanks to @Yelie! ?

1) Would you describe the driving feel on road from 45-85 mph as more similar to Explorer, Ranger or something different in the Ford lineup?
A: The driver there wouldn't compare. He did say he thought the bronco felt like it has more power than the ranger due to how its geared.

3) How will the keyless entry keypad (as seen on other Ford vehicles) be implemented?
A: They weren't sure since this one did not have it.

5) If a 4-door is ordered with Soft-top only, will the wiring harness still be included to add a hardtop later? (Jeep apparently does not include this)
A: Yes it will have the wiring harness to add a hardtop later

6) Rear windows in the modular top for the 2-door, are they removable as shown in the 4-door modular hard top?
A: No, the rear windows in the 2door are not removable.

Sponsored

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anybody heard if Grabber Blue is going to be a late color? I had hear quite some time ago Grabber Blue would be offered but haven't seen anything lately.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anybody heard if Grabber Blue is going to be a late color? I had hear quite some time ago Grabber Blue would be offered but haven't seen anything lately.
There hasn’t been any indication that grabber blue would be offered. Just antimatter blue and velocity blue.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For anyone that was concerned about the carpet backs with the leather interior and was referencing the Bronco Sport rubber back as a better execution...
Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A giphy (9)
Ford Bronco Bronco Super Celebration - Saturday Q&A giphy (9)

Seat backs are still carpet and have the rubber on top - as with pretty much every other vehicle on the market. We will have to see if this is different with the Marine Vinyl, but for the leather, this is pretty standard.
Very WetherTech-ish.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I.ove all these answers. There are two types Bronco buyers. Those who look at one and say - yep that’s what I want. Then there are those like me who will read every question, look at every detail and then say - yep that’s what i want.

Last edited:

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven’t paid attention to whether the remote feature will or won’t be available or with which packages but these days if you have a decent Wifi signal in your garage you should be able to get a remote controller that will control your garage door and work through a smart phone app. I’ve got the Aladdin Connect and it was an easy install and works great.
I have all of my garage doors to where I can open them with my phone but I have a gate opener that is battery operated because it's away from the house with no power
Sponsored