Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sent the details to 2 local Ford dealers here in SEPa. The 1st didn't respond presumably after looking at the deal. (Springfield Ford) and the 2nd started slinging mud in the chat before he could even have really looked at the deal. "These are the kind of things sleazy dealers do to get reservations. You'll never see the truck" Garnet Ford. Thanks for your time...
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've done the same thing. No responses appears to be the norm. Disappointing, I'd expect they'd want to keep the sale in the local economy. Even if they can't match the deal, at least freaking respond.

OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, agreed. I even worded it like can you come close to it...

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've done the same thing. No responses appears to be the norm. Disappointing, I'd expect they'd want to keep the sale in the local economy. Even if they can't match the deal, at least freaking respond.
Common courtesy is a lost art

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sent the details to 2 local Ford dealers here in SEPa. The 1st didn't respond presumably after looking at the deal. (Springfield Ford) and the 2nd started slinging mud in the chat before he could even have really looked at the deal. "These are the kind of things sleazy dealers do to get reservations. You'll never see the truck" Garnet Ford. Thanks for your time...

I am also looking into the Stephens West VA deal they are offering. Most dealers in FL I am sure will react the same way you expressed. Ive never purchased a vehicle out of state and am a bit skeptical to be honest, but the savings might change my mind as it is only a 12hr road trip from Daytona FL .. And the drive back will be GREAT! Below invoice ? Thoughts on amount we would be saving ?

Sponsored

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am also looking into the Stephens West VA deal they are offering. Most dealers in FL I am sure will react the same way you expressed. Ive never purchased a vehicle out of state and am a bit skeptical to be honest, but the savings might change my mind as it is only a 12hr road trip from Daytona FL .. And the drive back will be GREAT! Below invoice ? Thoughts on amount we would be saving ?
I have already switched mine to Stephens. I have shopped the deal around to many local Ford dealers including the largest volume dealer in Florida (Bartow Ford Company). Most have not responded. Bartow did respond and were quite nice and professional about it saying that they would be happy to assist but they would not be able to meet anywhere near the Stephens deal (they will do MSRP). I will be buying a one way plane ticket from Jacksonville to West Virginia next year.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody have the number or procedure handy to switch dealers? Searching for "Switching Dealers" pulls up way to many results... :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted same on Stephens thread, but better placed here. I sent link for Stephens deal to my reserved dealer. They advised it looked like a scam and to be wary. I plan to switch to Stephens now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking like I will switch to Stephens also

OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know prices will change next year for flights obv. but I don't see any direct flights from PHL. Oh well, prices are about $175 rn. Not bad to save $1300+.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mullinax Ford in Apopka FL replied & offered no dealer fee as a discount @ MSRP, the best they could do. I will be switching to Stephens as well ..

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stephens/Granger is a sweet deal indeed. But aside from their web posting, do any folks here have any actual experience with them in buying a vehicle?
Sponsored