Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of the questions I had answered today.

Will the modular top have the sound deadening?
-unknown but color and more top details will be released this coming week.

How do the front seats fold to access the rear seats?
-seat slides forward and the tilts up. Like the old FSB’s. Not the entire slider assembly as in a Wrangler. I had the guy do it for me. Driver and passenger look to have the same amount of room.

Front and rear (donut) modular portions can be removed with the rack on.

It looks REALLY good in person.
Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) DBF888DE-9797-41D6-B45E-2E0762DAAD72
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A couple of the questions I had answered today.

Will the modular top have the sound deadening?
-unknown but color and more top details will be released this coming week.

-seat slides forward and the tilts up. Like the old FSB’s. Not the entire slider assembly as in a Wrangler. I had the guy do it for me. Driver and passenger look to have the same amount of room.

Front and rear (donut) modular portions can be removed with the rack on.

It looks REALLY good in person.
Awesome! Thanks for posting. Great photo by the way.

Can you further explain “Front and rear (donut) modular portions can be removed with the rack on.”

EDIT: I just noticed the backdrop in your photo. Holy shit that is beautiful. Some things suck about living at sea level in FL.

Last edited:

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regarding the winch vs trail cam, taking a second look at Ford's site I found a couple of interesting images.
If you look closely between the N and the O you can see the trail cam pointing down at an angle. Obviously possible that this might not be the final placement, but it seems like the placement of the winch we've seen lately would probably partially obscure the camera.
Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) cq5dam.web.2160.2160
Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) u725_fna_shot_031_49881_ext_front_3_4_action_glamis_dunesLONG

On the other hand, this image shows a different winch placement which seems less likely to impact the trail cam. Unfortunately, it appears to block the area that is widely believed to house the sensors for Adaptive Cruise.
Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) cq5dam.web.1440.1440

Obviously, these are all early images/renders and not final. Hopefully the fact that they are still working on it means they are focusing on finding a way to have a winch (and dare say it, a front license plate) without effectively eliminating other features like trail cam and ACC.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't take this the wrong way.... But I love you man ? That's one thing I had been hoping for. The old FSB, flip forward front seat. Of course now this makes my decision that much harder between 2 and 4 door. But still good to know. Wife said 4 door. But I can do 2 door if I get that door with the hole in it ?‍♂

Ok, I take it back... don't love you anymore... more options to consider ?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Some of this doesn't seem correct. According to them, there are no outlets in the center console, but the video posted earlier says otherwise... what else would this obvious black circle which is classic Ford be?
Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) cq5dam.web.1440.1440

Maybe I'm just tired/grumpy and hating on "the other forum" but I'm pretty sure of what I'm looking at. There's even a channel for wires to run out. (Top frame, right side console)
From the spec list on Ford site:
  • Dual Smart Charging USB Ports - Type C + Std A, Front Row
  • Dual Smart Charging USB Ports - Type C + Std A, Second Row (Back of Center Floor Console)
Are the front row ports somewhere else? I don't remember seeing them on the dash themselves and the lux package adds them on top of the dash for whatever that panel is called.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not exactly enthused about the locking diffs answer.
Same. Also has it been asked or answered, if optional ala cart differential ratios will be offered?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No is correct.

Also, it will not cost $400 to do yourself unless you just want to spend that much.
Plus if you do it very soon after you bring it home the bolt holes haven't rusted through yet so the job would be quick. 30 minutes maybe for bolting the steel in place. Also betting that U-Haul/Curt/Reese/DrawTite would have a plug & play harness too.

3500 lbs isn't insignificant, it is to pickups anyway, so there MIGHT be some type of extra cooling capacity that is built into the "tow pkg". However if the survey was pricing it at $700 then I would doubt that there is any plumbing (transmission or otherwise) involved.

$0.02

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the spec list on Ford site:
  • Dual Smart Charging USB Ports - Type C + Std A, Front Row
  • Dual Smart Charging USB Ports - Type C + Std A, Second Row (Back of Center Floor Console)
Are the front row ports somewhere else? I don't remember seeing them on the dash themselves and the lux package adds them on top of the dash for whatever that panel is called.
Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) i-88d5ttr-x2-copy-1594153908

You can see them directly above the grab handle in this pic. I believe it's a USB and a USB-C

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Plus if you do it very soon after you bring it home the bolt holes haven't rusted through yet so the job would be quick. 30 minutes maybe for bolting the steel in place. Also betting that U-Haul/Curt/Reese/DrawTite would have a plug & play harness too.

3500 lbs isn't insignificant, it is to pickups anyway, so there MIGHT be some type of extra cooling capacity that is built into the "tow pkg". However if the survey was pricing it at $700 then I would doubt that there is any plumbing (transmission or otherwise) involved.

$0.02
If Ford decided to make it as easy as Jeep did, it is about a 30 minute job. I added a Rugged Ridge Trailer hitch to my wife's '17 JKU. I'll attach a video of the job (not my video), keep in mind I don't remember if I had to remove taillight or not to plug in the wiring. But everything was simple, plug & play and the hitch was around $100. So for Ford to offer a tow package that includes hitch and wires for $600? Yeah I'll just do it myself.

Install starts around the 55 second mark.

Sponsored

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So now I want to know if the wireless charging includes wireless apple CarPlay and android auto or do we still have to plug in for that.

And more importantly, to get the dealer installed 2“ lift with 37s do I have to order Sasquatch first or can I skip that.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) i-88d5ttr-x2-copy-1594153908

You can see them directly above the grab handle in this pic. I believe it's a USB and a USB-C
Thanks, should have looked before I posted, I guess here on the manual with the cap on then.

Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) 1599940705090

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If Ford decided to make it as easy as Jeep did, it is about a 30 minute job. I added a Rugged Ridge Trailer hitch to my wife's '17 JKU. I'll attach a video of the job (not my video), keep in mind I don't remember if I had to remove taillight or not to plug in the wiring. But everything was simple, plug & play and the hitch was around $100. So for Ford to offer a tow package that includes hitch and wires for $600? Yeah I'll just do it myself.

Install starts around the 55 second mark.

That has got to be about the easiest, in theory, hitch in the world to install!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That has got to be about the easiest, in theory, hitch in the world to install!
There are a ton of them for the Jeeps. Jeep made that easy to install when they made their product.

Back in the old days, if you wanted a class 3 or better hitch, they used to weld it to the frame. Looking back at some of my old FSB's and trucks my father owned. But I guess things have come a long way since the 80's huh?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model