Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stephens/Granger is a sweet deal indeed. But aside from their web posting, do any folks here have any actual experience with them in buying a vehicle?
There was someone local to them that had posted back in July or so... not sure who or where that person is.

Also, more so that the posting is the participation, information and transparency they’ve provided to the forum. Albert, has earned my trust...
Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I shopped the Stephens deal with my local dealership here in NC. Email reply was they would match it. Going to get that in writing before the deadline to swap dealers.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There was someone local to them that had posted back in July or so... not sure who or where that person is.

Also, more so that the posting is the participation, information and transparency they’ve provided to the forum. Albert, has earned my trust...
Only experience with them is how they've been online here, seeing to everyone's questions, in all sorts of hour and day. Even helping other dealerships out as well! Beyond that, I did a quick Google search to see their rating online. When was the last time you saw a dealership with a 5.0 rating???

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did a quick Google search to see their rating online. When was the last time you saw a dealership with a 5.0 rating???
thanks....was that stephens? I used to live in Johns Creek; are you holding down the fort?

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sent it to my local dealer and they said they couldn't match cause they wouldn't make any money (this was after Granger and before Stephen's). Told them if they put it in writing they would get a whole bunch of orders to make up for it. Yeah they said no. Hello Stephen's I will be switching to you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I shopped the Stephens deal with my local dealership here in NC. Email reply was they would match it. Going to get that in writing before the deadline to swap dealers.
damn, lucky bud. Congrats ?

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

thanks....was that stephens? I used to live in Johns Creek; are you holding down the fort?
Small world! Everything is well in this neck of the woods. Thank goodness!

The 5.0 rating was for Granger. Stephens has a 4.0 rating ...

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Small world! Everything is well in this neck of the woods. Thank goodness!

The 5.0 rating was for Granger. Stephens has a 4.0 rating ...
The 5.0 google rating is quite the accomplishment. It may be out there, but I haven't seen another 5.0 rating for a new car dealer.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 5.0 google rating is quite the accomplishment. It may be out there, but I haven't seen another 5.0 rating for a new car dealer.
How about for USED cars? :devilish: :devilish:

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody have the number or procedure handy to switch dealers? Searching for "Switching Dealers" pulls up way to many results... :ROFLMAO:
Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English; Opt 3 Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only experience with them is how they've been online here, seeing to everyone's questions, in all sorts of hour and day. Even helping other dealerships out as well! Beyond that, I did a quick Google search to see their rating online. When was the last time you saw a dealership with a 5.0 rating???
As an outside opinion from another person whom works at a dealership not affiliated with them. I think Granger is legitimate. I have interacted with them some and he (Albert) seems to be honest and up front about his deal and what he is offering. Not sure of that helps any of you but I've worked in a Ford dealership on and off since 07 and I'm pretty good at knowing the BS.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let me know the dealer? I’ll come to nc if they accept x-plan

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent the details to 2 local Ford dealers here in SEPa. The 1st didn't respond presumably after looking at the deal. (Springfield Ford) and the 2nd started slinging mud in the chat before he could even have really looked at the deal. "These are the kind of things sleazy dealers do to get reservations. You'll never see the truck" Garnet Ford. Thanks for your time...
My dealer in MD (Apple Ford, Columbia MD) said they'd meet what ever was promised by the other dealer. **I've bought two Fords from this dealer so don't think they'd lie about it. Sent them the web site.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who and where?
Sponsored